Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 94-: Inheritance of God



(TL By GUST)









 ●○●









『…………』








 If a strange-aged woman suddenly appeared and said she was an idol and winked at me, how would I react?





 If possible, I want you to read the atmosphere.





 It wasn't like that!






"Oh!"







 However, Sephi clapped loudly without questioning why.






 Was there something like that kind of education when you were younger than now? Applause when Her Majesty winks?







 On the other hand, Sephiria-chan nodded satisfactorily as she gracefully descended from the roots of a huge tree rising from the ground and approached us.







"Are you both doing well?"






"yes!"






"... no no, wait a minute"






 I stop the two of them who start talking normally.





 Do you know me?






 No, we shouldn't know each other, right?





 I've never heard that Sephi was especially close to Her Majesty the Queen.








"Why did you suddenly come out? how have you been? It's not. Why are we here what is this place? "







"You ask a lot of questions when you're yugging~"







 Sephiria-chan shook her head.





 Then there will be many questions. It's too sudden, all sorts of things.







"Unfortunately, I didn't come out to see Yug today."







"Then what are you here for?"







 Sephiria didn't answer my question and just shrugged her shoulders.






 After that, as if there was no more business for me, I faced Sephi.








"Sephi-chan?"





"Hmm?"







"Are you going to save Bifrost?"







 The questioning voice was soft, but it also sounded like it was prompting a change of heart.








 But Sephi answered without hesitation.







"Nn! Sephi, help everyone!"







"Yes... but the people of Vanaheim aren't elves, nor are they werewolves."






"Hmm?"





"They aren't people of the forest. They have nothing to do with us, you know?"








 As expected, yes.





 Sephiria-chan talks to Sephi as if admonishing a child who doesn't understand.






 She is against it. She intervenes in the Bifrost war.





 Or, to put it more precisely, to endanger what is to be protected?







"We should protect the forest, the elves and the werewolves. Do you understand that?"







"Hmm"






"Isn't that right? Then, is it the right thing to do as a god to get them involved in danger?"







"Nn... Then I can help everyone with Sephi and Yug. I want everyone to be safe."






"Oh dear, but that's dangerous. Sephi-chan and Yug can't demonstrate their abilities in Bifrost, you know? You'll lose, you'll die, right?"







"Hmm……"







"You don't want to die, do you? Then why don't you?"






"but……"







 I had a certain suspicion because of Sephiria-chan's consistent attitude. And it doesn't feel very good. We can now pursue it. But I thought it would be fine later.





 Whatever Sephiria-chan's intentions are, our actions have already been decided.







 So say






“I and Sephi will be fine. I'll do something."






 Sephiria-chan rounds her eyes and looks back at me.







 Sephi strongly nodded as if agreeing with my words.






"Nn! Sephi and Yug are fine! I'm sure!"







“…………”







 she was stunned.





 After that, he lets out a deep sigh, brushes his own hair, and scratches his head as if to drown out his frustration. It seemed like a gesture that didn't really suit her.







"Haa~... you know it's groundless, right?"







 It shoots through with an accusing gaze.






"I'm sorry"







 I have decided.






 Seeing us like that, they must have felt that they couldn't overturn their decision. Sephiria let out her deep breath once more,






"Really, really... then it can't be helped."






 I told him to give up.





"--Sephi-chan."






"yes!"






 Seeing Sephiria's serious gaze, Sephi also felt that it was a serious story, and returned it seriously.







“I don’t want you to die.






"Huh!?





"No, what is it!?"







 Was it my mistake to think it was a serious story?






 However, I can't see even the slightest joke in Sephria's expression. she was serious. Are you serious?







"What do you think the power of God is?"






“Huh?






 super magic.





 It certainly will.





 For example, nature gods can receive an inexhaustible supply of magical power from the realm they control. If you are the god of the forest, you can freely handle the magical power according to the scale of the forest as if it were your own. That is God's authority.





 but,





"No."






 Sephiria denied it.




 I don't think so.






"It's not God's authority to draw magic out of the forest. That's the ability of a High Elf."






"cormorant?"






``The ability as a high elf doesn't mean the authority as a forest god, right?"



 I asked a question on behalf of Sephi, who was tilting her head, but the answer was no.








"High elves and forest gods are now confused, but strictly speaking they are different entities. The ability to handle forest magic is nothing more than a high elf's ability."







"Then what is God's power?"







 Other than that, I haven't seen Sephi use god-like powers.




 Is there anything else yet?





 The answer came quickly.







"-[Divinity Value], or Divine Power, all kinds of miracles that can be exercised with that power. Exercise it freely. That is the power of God."







[Divinity Value]--That is the item listed at the end of the status.






 Is the miracle that uses it the power of God?






 If that's the case...I trembled.







 Up until now, I had consumed [Divinity Value] when evolving, when creating spirits, and when creating followers.





 That means.






"I'm a god, am I...!?" ?"



 I Am God



"No, it's not."



"e! ? is it wrong! ?" 






"No."






 Apparently not.





 No, I've never wanted to become a god, but when I'm flatly denied, huh?






``But if you can use [Divinity], you're a god, right?``








“God is the one who can freely use [Divinity Value]. Yug, you can’t freely light a fire with [Divinity Value], right?”







"Mmm, well... that's right."







 The only time I can use [Divinity Value] with my own will is when creating spirits and subordinates. Both depend on the function of the skill.








“Once you reach the rank of God, you will be able to perform various miracles with [Divinity Value]. Sometimes it happens, but it's not God's power."








"Oh, yes……"







 Apparently, I'm not God. I knew.






"If you're a goddess, Sephi-chan should be able to freely use [divinity value]. That's the authority of gods."







"Hmm!"







“There is nothing impossible in divine arts as long as there is a [divinity value] that corresponds to a miracle. There used to be a god who created new laws in this world…”







 new law?





 It's hard to imagine, but if it were true, it would certainly be a tremendous power.





 It's a god-like and overwhelming power in the sense that it's harder to comprehend than creating mere physical phenomena like splitting the ocean, erupting volcanoes, or sinking continents.






 Does Sephi have that kind of power?






"From now on, I will teach Sephi-chan how to use the power of God."





 Sephiria told Sephi with a godlike, stern expression.






This is a mental world created by connecting our consciousnesses, and our concept of time is different from reality. But we can't take too long. So, do your best to remember and use God's power to pave the way."






I'm sorry, I can't help it. I beg you!






 Perhaps this was not Sephiria's intention. But still, she showed us the way if we had no choice. A slight path to victory in a reckless battle.








Comments

Popular Posts