The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 107-: I got the fish I've always wanted.




(TL By GUST)







"ah……"







 While holding the area around the stomach, walk slowly.





 Kanade, who was walking next to me, looked at me worriedly.






“Rain, are you okay…?”




"I want to think that it's okay..."






 Although I managed to eat all of Sora's food...





 As a result, I was attacked by an unbelievable physical condition.




 About an hour after eating, I couldn't move for a while.





 Sora's cooking is really amazing...





 It's dangerous in many ways.




 It seems that my ability to completely nullify status ailments doesn't work either.







"Sora's cooking is amazing... hey hey, what did it taste like? The smell was normal, but..."





"It's hard to put into words... if I dare say it, I'd be 100 times better off fighting a dragon with my bare hands than eating that thing again."






"Nyaa...Rain, you say quite a lot..."







 I don't want to say this too much, but...





 However, it was such a shocking dish that I ended up eating it.





 When I remembered, the area around my stomach started to feel weird again.







"If it's hard, I'll be fine by myself, right? I can at least go shopping."





“No matter how strong Kanade is, if your luggage is bulky, you won’t be able to carry it, right? I will help you too.







 Go shopping for ingredients and daily necessities with Kanade.





 Six people in all.




 It would be difficult for Kanade to do it alone, so he decided to help.








"Ehehe♪"






 Suddenly, Kanade smiled.





"What happened?"




“Hmm…it’s fun to go out with Rain.”




"Aren't you going out to play?"



"Yeah. It's important to be with Rain."







 Is that what it is?




 Even if I'm with you, I can't say anything interesting, but... Hmmm?






 Kanade was humming and wagging his tail in a good mood.





 I'm not sure, but……




 If Kanade is looking happy, then that's fine.






"Meow!?"






 Kanade suddenly stopped.






"Kanade?"





"... huh, huh huh huh"





 Kanade pricked his nose as if he didn't notice me who was looking puzzled.




 It looks like he's smelling something... what's going on?






“Rain, over here!”






"Ooh?"










 Kanade, who looked serious, led me by the hand and ran.




 Did you find anything?




 For the time being, if we go together...







“Welcome, welcome! Fresh fish just arrived this morning!





"Meow, fish♪"







 ……I see.





 I guess I was lured in by the smell of fish.







"Guests, what do you think? If you miss this opportunity, you don't know when you'll be able to eat next time."





"Hmm... even so, well, you got a fish."





“Actually, it was meant to be delivered to the aristocrat.




"I see. Even so, it's a fish..."






 Since Horizon is inland, there are few opportunities to buy fish.



 It usually sells out quickly, and before that, it's normal for the nobles to buy it up and not put it on the market.






 I glance at Kanade.






"Meow, meow... ♪ Fish, fish... Jururi"






 He stared at the fish with such force that he was drooling.




 Or rather, it was a little droopy.






"Customer, what are you going to do? Someone else just bought it, so the last one will be sold soon, right?"





"That's right... By the way, how much?"



"Five silver coins!"




"Don't do it..."



“It’s a high-class ingredient, isn’t it?




"What?"






 What is that grand name?




 Confused, the merchant continued to talk with a somewhat excited look.







"You're a hero, aren't you? You defeated the demons that suddenly appeared and saved this city. I'm sure you're with a cat spirit girl!"





"Um... I don't care if I'm a hero or not, but I defeated the demons..."




“As expected! Thank you very much for that time!





"I'm glad you were okay."




“However, when this happens, uhm… OK, please take this fish for free!”





"Eh!? Is it okay?"




"I can't accept payment from my benefactor in the city. Please at least take it as a token of my gratitude."




"... I understand. Then, take my word for it."




"Nyaah! Can I get a fish!? Can I eat it!?"



"Oh. I have to say thank you properly."




“Uncle, thank you!!!”




While Kanade's eyes were twinkling, he expressed his gratitude with the momentum of worshiping a god.





 With that momentum, the shop owner and I both smile wryly.






 But I'm glad that you're happy with it.





 Kanade always helps me...



 I got the fish in good time.






“Miss, do you want to eat here?”




"Can you eat it!?"




“We have all the tools for tasting.





"Eat!!!"





 It was an immediate answer.





 I'm in the middle of shopping... well, okay.






 Receiving Kanade's answer, the owner prepared the tools and cut the fish.




 It's a great move.



 and grill the fish.




 Fat drips from the meat and the skin is browned.






"Nyaaaaa..."






 Seeing that, Kanade made an ecstatic expression.




 Are you that happy...?





 It looks like I'm taking some strange medicine, and it's a little scary.







"Yes, wait!"






"Meow♪"






 Kanade receives the grilled fish.




 And trying to eat with a big smile ......






"... do you want to eat rain too?"






 Let's take a quick look at what's going on here.






"I'm fine. Don't worry, Kanade can eat it all."




"Is it okay? Is it really okay?"



"OK"




"Meow♪"






 With a genuinely happy face, Kanade bit the fish this time.





“Hagu!






 That's a lot of food.





 In no time, the fish will be reduced to bones.






"Faaaa... hafu... meow♪"





"it was delicious?"





"It's the best... Ah, the aftertaste of the fish escapes when you open your mouth, it's a waste..."







 Kanade was very satisfied.





 If you are happy like this, I will be happy too.







"Thank you, fish."





"No no. I'm happy if I can return my favor even a little."





"Also, I'd like to buy various things besides fish..."







"Yes, what would you like to do?"




"Uh..."






 While looking at the memo I received from Tina, I ordered what I needed.





 This store seems to have enough ingredients.




 After that, after looking around a few other stores and arranging the missing ingredients and daily necessities, the shopping is over.






"Well, anyway, I'm lucky today."




"What happened?"




“Of course, I was able to meet Hero-sama.






 I feel embarrassed when the owner smiles at me.





 Really, there's no such thing as a hero...







 I just did what I could.




 Besides, it's not the power of one person.




 It was only possible because of everyone.






 Well... do you have any details?




 It's important that smiles return to the people of the city.




 I'm not fully recovered yet...




 But the people of the city are smiling and living strongly.




 That made me so happy.






"Really, it's a lucky day, today. I'll be able to meet a hero, and I'll also see my sister from the cat spirit tribe... have I used up all my luck for the rest of my life?"





"Haha, exaggerated... hm?"





 What now...?






"A cat spirit sister...?"




"Yes, that's right."





"Isn't that Kanade?"



"That's not true. Look, I told you that there was another customer who bought fish, didn't I? That person was a cat spirit. You can meet not only hero-sama, but also cat spirits. Oh my God, something good is going to happen today."





 That means...



 A cat spirit other than Kanade is coming to this city?





Comments

Popular Posts