A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 31

Chapter 3-Bandit chief, Odo's provocation.


We had entered the cave for a while.

 However, there was only a long passageway in front of us.

 The situation was so unnatural that I felt my tension rising. Was this a trap or a groundless fear? There was no way I could find an answer to these questions.

 I knew that, but I couldn't help but think about it.





"Is everyone all right?"(Cleo)





 




I asked again, trying to stay alert,

 "I'm fine. What about everyone else at the back......?"(Keane)

"Yeah, I'm fine."(Escalite

"Yeah, ......."(Liliana)





 Each voice came back to me, and I was able to confirm that they were safe for the time being.

 I took a breath. And then I looked forward once again.





 The cave that is the enemy's stronghold is not that big.

 If that is the case, we should soon be in an open area. As I was thinking that.







"............!"(Cleo)







 Suddenly, a light shone into my pitch-black vision.

 Squinting involuntarily, I checked, and there it was, a heavy metal door. It opened by itself, and as I had expected, what I found was a large space.

 A large number of bandits were gathered in the atrium.

 And at the top of the stairs stood a stalwart man.





"You are the leader of the bandits?"(Cleo)

"Yes. What do you want?"(Odo)





 Everyone were on the lookout for the bandits actions.

I  looked straight up at the enemy general and shouted, 




"I just want to make sure! -- Who or rather What's behind you?"(Cleo)

"Keh......."(Odo)





 Then, the bandit chief spat at the ground infornt  of us in a bored manner.

 He then looked down at me and replied.







"I'm not bored to answer that and That has nothing to do with what is about to begin."(Odo)







 He stood up slowly, clenching his fist.

 And then he looked at me and smiled wryly.







"I see. You're his offspring, aren't you?"(Odo)

"What did you say ......?"(Cleo)

"No, it  just a old story from back then It's just..."(Odo)







 When we wondered why he stopped, the man said, 






"If there's something you want to know, let's have a tussle!--O, descendant of the legendary hero!"(Odo)











 Immediately thereafter.

 The bandits around us all raised their weapons at once.





"Come on up! No one should dare touch that Brat!"(Odo)











 So saying, the leader man disappeared into the back.

 Apparently, he wanted a one-on-one.







'Liliana, are you confident?"(Cleo)

" My magic will be enough for this kind of opponent."(Liliana)







 I confirmed once again with my childhood friend.

 After hearing her reply, I quietly started walking away.







 The battle with a somewhat mysterious atmosphere began in this way.


TL Note- It's  fight time now. Sorry for the late release,had  another viva today.







 

Comments

Popular Posts