A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 31

Chapter 10-When the fight is over, the boy just stands there.


(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

"What, why ......?"(Cleo)







 I couldn't understand what was happening in front of my eyes.

 I had a feeling that I had lost consciousness, and the next moment- 






"Ha, ha ...... I knew it, you're definitely the descendant of a hero ......!"(Odo)




 --I was so shocked that my arm had pierced through Odo's chest.

  

I simply supported his collapsed body, which was bathed in a great amount of blood. The opponent who had once boasted so much power was now unable to breathe.

 I don't understand anything,what's going on.

 How did I beat him?





"Don't look at me like that, Cleo. You were strong and I was weak. That's all."(Odo)

"That's all ......?"(Cleo)





 I pulled my arm out of Odo's kneeling position and sat down again.

 In contrast to my bewilderment, he seemed very satisfied.

 





 "Don't  feel guilty Cleo it was my selfishness that I wanted to fight that guy again."(Odo)

"What do you mean by 'that guy' ......?"(Cleo)





 I can only ask him back, and Odo speaks quietly.

 







"Cleo, listen to me. You are the descendant of a hero."(Odo)







 His voice was simply filled with gratitude.







"You are the favored son of God."(Odo)




















"Cleo-san! Are you all right!"(Keane)







 Keane reaches Cleo, wary of the wobbly scaffolding.

 There, he finds the boy alone.





"Cleo-san......?"(Keane)





 But there was something wrong.

 Cleo, stained with fresh blood, just stood there.

He did not hear Keane's call. He was just stand there, stunned and lost.







"What happened Cleo-san?"(Keane)

"............ Keane ......?"(Cleo)







 Keane grabbed at him, feeling uneasy at his scarce presence.

 Finally, Cleo seemed to notice the other's presence. He stared back at Keane with a stunned expression that  Keane had never seen before.



 This is strange.

 What happened to him?

 As Keane pondered this, Cleo spoke in a small voice, 







"Who the hell am I?"(Cleo)









 No one knows the answer to the boy'squestion.

 The boy was left alone in the darkness of confusion and identity.


TL Note-Who is Cleo or rather what. We will catch up with the raws by the next chapter do the wait will begin , I will post new chapters as soon as the raws are available, In the meanwhile You can check out our other series such as


Comments

Popular Posts