The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet





Chapter 102-: Tina's Thoughts




(TL By GUST)








Rain left and I was alone.





 There is nothing special to do, it floats in the air fluffy.




 I'm a ghost, so I don't have to sleep.






 You don't even have to eat.







 I mean, I can't eat it.







 It's been 30 years since I became a ghost.






 I don't regret not being able to sleep or eat anymore ...







"In such a case, it's troublesome."





 There's Kanade, there's Tania, there's Sora, there's Luna, there's Nina.





 And there is Rain.






 With everyone, I feel like loneliness when I'm awake.





 It's a difficult thing, Honma.





 I can't help but remember the loneliness of being alone.


 






But ... I don't think this is bad.




 One is lonely.




 Originally, it was a matter of course.






 Even so, I thought it was nothing until now ...




 The feeling of being lonely was paralyzed.






 Think of it as normal by being with everyone.





 Well, it feels complicated.





"Stop it. It can't be helped to think about the darkness. Think brighter."





 Shake your head to switch feelings.






 Bright, bright ...








 After all, should I meet everyone?




 He accepted me without rejecting me.





 I was burned like this, but he recognized me as a companion.





 Kanade is a little weak at me, but ...





 Well, I know I'm scared of ghosts, so I can't help it.




 Still, I'm glad that he's trying hard to get along.





"……rain……"






 I uttered the name.




 Our new Lord.





 New master.






 The person who took me alone to a warm place in the dark.




 Not only that ...




 The person who settled the cause of my past.






"... I'm grateful, but I can't thank you enough."





 I want to give back my favor someday.





 Being given is not suitable for sex.




 I want to have a win-win relationship.




 But what can I do?





 Housework cooking?




 It's that easy because you can use magic to move things.




 It's a former maid, so it's been beaten up.






 But is that all right?






 Rain is an adventurer.





 There will be many opportunities to fight.





 In that case, I wish I could fight ... I think.










"Uchi, that kind of direction is crazy ..."






 Unlike everyone, I'm just a "human".





 To be precise, human ghosts.





 It doesn't have much power, and it doesn't have any special abilities.





 It won't be useful in battle.




 That is regrettable.






"I wish I could do something, but ... well, ghosts are things that grow up? Can I learn new feats?"






 If you're a ghost senior, you might understand the story ...





 Unfortunately, I don't know that.





 I've done it all the time ...










"Well, if it's Rain, I don't think I care about it."




 If I say I want to help in the fight, I'll say don't overdo it.





 That's Rain's true intention, and you wouldn't think it was useless.








 But I can't just give it up.




 I also want to do something useful.





 I want to help Rain.





"... Isn't it normal to want to help the man you care about?"






 That's it.




 I'm worried about Rain.




 I'm still not sure if I like it ...




 But I'm sure it bothers me.





 I've just met ...




 Can't you help it?




 Help me where I was alone all the time ...





 Call me a friend and a family ...




 In addition, he let me settle the cause of the past.






 It's strange if you don't mind this.





"But there are many rivals, though."





 Tania in Kanade.




 Sora and Luna.





 Is it okay to include Nina ... in the target?





 Anyways.






 There are many children who are likely to become rivals, and a difficult fight is essential.





 I'm wondering if it's okay to proceed as it is.





"That's a strange direction."





 Because of this and that thought, the thought circuit seems to overheat.





 It's a ghost, but it seems that wisdom fever will come out.






 Akan Akan.




Let's calm down a little.





"Fu ..."





 Relax your shoulders and weaken.



 It floats in the air fluffy.






 ...... I felt like I was a little calm.





 My head is getting clearer.






"... I want to help, or I want to give back my favor. I am."





 Rain would say he doesn't care about that ...





 After all, that doesn't make sense.





 I want to help myself in some way.






"Well, what's wrong?"





 I was thinking about the future while floating fluffy.







Comments

Popular Posts