I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners




Chapter 40-: Magic Lesson





(TL By GUST)







 I'm heading to the royal palace with Catherine and the Duke's carriage.





 It's been a few weeks since Martine's illness was cured. Martine was well recovered and he was ready to take a magic lesson, so I was called.








"I'm really honored to be with you. Will you teach me recovery magic?"




"I don't know if it's for Catherine, but I'll give you guidance."





"I'm not humble, I've cured Martine's illness and Alban's illness. I'm a much better user than I am. I was looking forward to today."



"I'm glad you said that. Thank you ..."





 On that day when Martine was healed, he returned to Richard and the Duke's family and explained to Catherine what had happened so far.





 Then Catherine is very pleased that the illness has healed, and is particularly pleased to be able to learn recovery magic together.





 Richard says he has a curious personality who loves new things.






 Certainly, Catherine's line of sight sometimes looks like she's aiming for prey. I want to keep a distance if possible ... well, I'm not a bad person ...




 After enduring such a little awkward time, I arrived at the royal palace. Where will the lessons be held?






 As I was guided by Catherine, I arrived at one drawing room. Among them are Alexis and Martine.





"His Majesty, Princess, it's been a long time."





"Oh, I don't have to change that much. It's been a long time, Catherine."





"Catherine, it's been a long time."






 Catherine greets me, but I'm supposed to be a follower, so don't talk. Stand behind Catherine and wait quietly.






 After greeting and talking for a while, the story was interrupted. There, His Majesty pays the person.






"Then go down. Catherine's teaching skills are out of the gate. Don't ask everyone."





"That's right, Your Majesty, but my servant is needed to teach magic, so it would be great if you could leave it."






"Well, then all but Catherine's servants will go down."






 If you say so, it will go down whether everyone is convinced. Then the door was closed and there were only four people in the room.






"Leon, you can sit on the sofa"





"Thank you. Excuse me."






 I was a little nervous and sat on the sofa.






"I came here because it was the first time, but from now on, it's only Martine. Martine pays people. I explained the reason this time, so I'll be able to pay people smoothly from 
now on."





"Yes, thank you, dad."






 Martine seems to be in the good physical condition and is a little fluffy and very cute.





 Gorgeous fluffy blonde with glittering pale pink eyes. She is as cute as a doll. No, it may be more cute than a doll with the addition of humanity.






 When you smile, your destructive power is ten times greater ...







 When I was thinking about such a stupid thing, Alexis called me. I was a little surprised, but I turned to Alexis calmly so that I couldn't realize what I was thinking.






 They are sitting facing each other on the sofa, with Martine sitting in front of me and Alexis sitting in front of Catherine.






"Thank you for coming, Leon. I'd like to ask you about once a week from now on, is that okay? Is Catherine okay?"





"Yes, I can come anytime."






"Yes, I'm always okay"











"Then, is it okay to have them come to the recovery day once a week from now on?"






"Understood"








 Well, it's true that this country has five days a week, and it repeats fire days, water days, wind days, soil days, and recovery days.








 By the way, I still don't know how many days or months a year is. I have never come to talk. I understand that there is a one-year break because of Leon's memory and age, but I don't know any more details.







 I've been talking for weeks and days. Well, there will be a chance to know soon.







 For the time being, let's remember the week well.







"Then let's start today's class right away. I'll let you know today."







"Yes, let's start the lesson. First of all, do you know that the image can reduce the consumption of magical power?"







"Is it an image? It's true that if you don't have a solid image, you'll be told that magic won't work, but I've never heard that the image consumes less magical power."







 Martine is mysteriously tilting her head.






"I have never heard of such a story."





 If Alexis, the King, doesn't know, it's not known.




 In this world, we sometimes use magic to imagine the phenomenon that appears, but we do not imagine why the phenomenon appears. If you imagine the latter, the amount of magical power consumed will decrease.





 First of all, from there.





"Mr. Martine can heal wounds using the magic of healing attributes, right? Do you know why wounds heal?"






"Why? Because I used magic."





 Martine says it as a matter of course.



 Since magic exists in this world and it is so convenient, no one ponders the reason why the phenomenon occurs. The reason is magic, so it's all done.





"But even if you don't use healing magic, the wound will heal eventually. Have you ever wondered why?"




"Can the wound heal without using recovery magic !?"




e! ?? From there! ??





 Certainly, if you are an aristocrat, even if you get a wound, your wizard will heal it immediately, so you may not have seen natural healing ...





 The visible wounds are likely to heal quickly so that the aristocratic servants are not unsightly.


 Commoners don't go to the healing clinic for minor injuries, so natural healing is normal ...

 But even if the commoners knew it, they couldn't afford to study it, and no one would think about finding out the cause. I haven't received much education in the first place.


"You don't have to use healing magic to heal your wounds. Healing magic is like helping."

"That's right ..."

"Yes. And by understanding the mechanism of natural healing and imagining it when using recovery magic, you can reduce the amount of magical power consumed."


 From there, I explained the mechanism of natural healing as far as I know. I didn't really understand how the human body works, so it was very difficult to explain, but I think I managed to understand it. It's my poor knowledge, but it would be much better than before when I didn't know anything.


"I understand somehow!"

"I understand. I really want to try it."


 Huh ~. I finally understood it ………… It took more than an hour.

 This time it's a practice, but I can't hurt the aristocrats and royalty, and I have to cut it with my own fingers ...


"If you have any blades, I think it's a good idea to cut your finger a little and try it. Does anyone have one?"

"Oh, I have"


 With that said, Alexis took out a small knife from the back of his jacket and lent it to me.

 Is this a dark device for the moment? 

 I'm scared ... it's best not to worry ...

 I took the knife a little scary and cut my finger.





"Then, please try Martine-sama. Please solidify your image."



"yes!"





 When Martine used magic, my fingertips glowed a little, and when the light went out, the scratches weren't clean.






"How was the amount of magical power consumed?"




"It's amazing! I use much less magical power than usual. If I can use magic only once, I think I can use it four more times!"


 Does that mean that it consumes only about one-fifth of the magical power? Was good~. It's a success!

 After that, Catherine tried it, but it seems that she was able to reduce the amount of magical power consumed in the same way.



 I'm so tired ......... It's so hard to teach someone who doesn't know anything from scratch. Compulsory education in Japan is amazing.






 Let's finish today. If you do too many things at once, you won't understand.






 The practice to cure the illness will start next time. However, just because I taught it doesn't mean that I can do it ... The biggest problem is the amount of magical power.





 If you have a cold, can you cure it by dividing it into several times and healing it little by little? Well, that's because I'll try it next time.





 This is the end of today. tired……



"Let's do this for today. Please practice by the next time."






"Yes! Thank you very much, Leon! Your magic is amazing. I'm glad you taught me."





"I would be happy if Martine could say that."





"It doesn't have to be that stranger's behaviour ... You can call me Martine without honorifics? Leon is my teacher. Should I call him Leon-sensei?"







 No, it's impossible for the princess! Besides, I can't be called a teacher.






"I can't abandon Martine. Please continue as before."





"That's right ...? Well, I wonder if it can't be helped yet. It's about to come."






 After Martine looked a little dissatisfied, he said something disturbing. I don't think we'll ever call Martine abandoned!







 Martine was a little dissatisfied, but when he managed to convince him, the atmosphere of the end finally came. When I got home, I would take a rest, and when I was so relieved, there was a person who destroyed the atmosphere.







"Leon, isn't your image other than recovery magic? Can you tell me the image of fire magic?"





 Alexis stares at me with a smile that doesn't say anything about it. e? Starting now? I'm tired so I want to go home ...




 Uh ………… I can't refuse.






 I almost cried and agreed.








"Understood"






 From there, I explained the concept of air and oxygen.






 ...... It took about an hour again.





 However, it was worth it, and it seems that they finally understood it. It's really difficult to explain a concept that wasn't in this world.






"Let's make a small fireball."





"Oh, oh! This is amazing. The amount of magical power consumed is reduced to about one-tenth."





After being so impressed, Alexis made a slightly difficult face and shut up.




 I'm wondering how far I can tell you how to do this. If you spread it easily, it may make the enemy stronger and it is dangerous.






"Leon, what do you think about spreading this method?"





"Yes. I don't want to spread it to a large number of people. I think the enemy will be stronger and more dangerous. But I think I can teach it to someone I can trust, as it is today."






 With my determined eyes, Alexis seemed to be convinced and relaxed a little.






"Well, I thought it was good. When you graduate from royal school, I want you to be a teacher who teaches you how to use magic. Of course, only to my trusted people."





 After graduating from the royal school, have you decided on your career even though you haven't enrolled yet? ??




 I'm not sure about that, but I think Alexis can be trusted. It's not a bad story ...






"It's been a long time ago and I can't say for sure yet, but I'm willing to accept it."





"Is it true !? Thank you. Then, be careful not to be known so much until then."





"Understood"




"Then, it's not that far."





 Why ...? The royal school has been around for five years, right?




"Isn't it more than five years away?"





"No. The royal school takes a graduation exam every year at the end of winter, but students of all grades take it. That's what they get, so if you take the graduation exam even in the first grade, you'll graduate in a year. Some people graduate in one year, although they don't take it until three or four years. I think Leon will graduate in one year. "





 Is it such a mechanism ... interesting?




 Or rather, it's seen with expectations. I'm not that smart.




 I just have the memory of studying in Japan and the ability to think as an adult. Graduation exam, maybe I have to do my best ...






"That's right, I'll do my best."




"Oh, I can prepare as many places as I can, so please do your best. It's okay to be my aide ... but I can't do it right away, so maybe I can get an assistant to the Chancellor ..."






 It seems that the place of employment will be decided in a place that I do not detect. Thank you, I'm very grateful, but it's too urgent and too early!






"Well, I think it's been over a year now. So, from now on, my wife and Martine's twin brother want to thank you. And I'd like to give you a thank-you gift. Can you meet me? Don't worry, they know everything about your abilities. "





 The two are ... Queen and Prince! ??




 They're amazing people ... they're coming back. Every time I get nervous, I can't help myself.






"Yes, but it's enough because I received a thank you from Alexis ..."




"Well, I was very enthusiastic about deciding what to thank, so please give me one."






 Alexis said with a bitter smile. I'm afraid to get a gift from the royal family! Even if I get it, I don't know where to store it, and I'm a commoner!





 When I was scared of war, Alexis rang the bell and called his servant, asking them to call them.



 I tried my best not to be upset until they came.






Comments

Popular Posts