A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 27

Chapter 3-Proposal of a young duchess.

(TL:By Rafael)

"......!Marin and Maki, what is the Duke's condition!"(Keane)

" Keane-san, please remain calm. For the time being, I think he is all right."(Maki)

"However, the situation is still very unpredictable. ......"(Marin)







 Keane approaches Marin and Maki, who have just come out of the infirmary.

  Escalite next to me was much more calm and collected.

 Then my sister calmly cut in.





"My father told me before."(Escalite)





 Everyone looked at Escalite.

 She accepted them and continued.





"He will live to see Escalite as a bride."(Escalite)





 She dared to say those words.

 As if it was her father's last wish.

 I am sure everyone took it as such. But the younger sister--





"That's why I have to let him live."(Escalite)

"E......?"(Cleo)





 Shaking her head from side to side, she declared.

 Everyone's eyes were on her.





 Everyone thought there was nothing to be done.

 That's what they must have been thinking.





"......, but how?"(Marin)





 Marin asked Escalite, as if to represent everyone else.

 And then my sister said.





' Keane-san, I would like to ask--'(Escalite)





 She looked at him, her tone conveying a strong will.







"Can you give me the elvish elixirs?"(Escalite)

"What, the elixir ......?"(Keane)







 Keane looked surprised.

 He shook his head from side to side as if to ask where she had heard this story, but quickly shook his head.





 "...... no, I'm afraid not. That thing--"(Keane)

'It can only be given to the bloodline of the hero who lives in the village of the elves, or their mate.'(Escalite)

"How did you know that ......?"(Keane)





 The young elf was surprised again and looked at Escalite.

 But she was calm and cool as a cucumber.





 No one had anticipated ...... the solution.











"I will marry  Keane-san, Then I will have the right to handle the elixir."(Escalite)

(TL: Fillial daughter)

 And she would be able to fulfill her father's wish.





 My younger sister told him  straight  with determination in her eyes.


TL Note- So everything makes sense now and these short chapters have more plot and plot twists then many other I have read.



Comments

Popular Posts