A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 27

Chapter 2-What we could not tell each other.

(TL:By Rafael)





--Why is this so?


 I was scolded and lectured so much, but all I could remember was the time before I entered the school. My father was a very strict man to me.

 But I knew him.



 I had forgotten about him for a long time.

 He used to be very dependable and teach me a lot of things.

 He would praise me when I did well.





"Cleo is more talented than I am!"(Dan)





 And he would always say that.

  With a smile on his face that  had no lie in it at all.



 I wanted to hear those words, I wanted to him be happy, I wanted to live up to his expectations.

 That's why I worked so hard after I entered the school.



 How could I have forgotten?

 When did our paths diverge?





 We had feelings for each other.

 We were thinking of each other.





 But now  it shouldn't make any difference. ......







◆ 







"Marin and Maki! What is the condition of the Duke Dan!"(Keane)

"He remains in critical condition! Please don't talk to him, we will concentrate on healing!"(Marin)







 Marin replied half angrily as Keane called out to her.

 Tension is running high in the infirmary inside the royal castle. After the elf youth called out to them, it was completely closed.

 That is how much Dan's life is at stake.





"............ me, what I can ...... do."(Keane)





 Keane muttered again and bit his lip.

 And then he suddenly realized that Cleo was not here.





'Cleo, san. ......?"(Keane)





 Where did he go?

 They were  together just a few minutes ago.

 Keane thought so, and went to check his surroundings. Then, he saw





"............ Cleo-san"(Keane)





 By the window of a long corridor.

 Cleo Farseed was standing there, looking up at the sky.

 The profile of the man makes it hard to tell what he is thinking about. The only thing is, his back seemed a little smaller than usual.





"Um, Cle--".(Keane)

"I wonder why. ......"(Cleo)





 Keane was about to call out to him when Cleo noticed the young man's presence.

 And then.





'Why, I wonder why I remember now ......!'(Cleo)





 His voice trembled.

 Tears streamed down his cheeks.

 The uncontrollable flood of emotion was overflowing.





"I've always wanted his approval, That's all I ever wanted. ......"(Cleo)





 Cleo sobbed.

 Keane stood quietly next to him, watching him.

 No words. Keane only dared to stand silently by his side.







 It is not always the right thing to do, but it is the kindest thing to do.

 Because who can guess what Cleo is feeling right now?

So the elf just stood  next to him.

 As if to speak to the silence that he was not alone.



As if saying to the world



 In the midst of a hectic time.

 At least for now - please, slow down.







 Keane hoped so, as he looked at Cleo, who continued to cry.


TL Note- Damn I was listening to a sad song while translating and Now onion ninja attacked me , Don't 😢 my comrades. Press F for Dan.


Comments

Popular Posts