The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 96-: Dark Merchant







(TL By GUST)








Tran Zipek.





 A merchant based in the city of Horizon.





 They handle a wide range of items, from everyday goods to groceries, and are reaching out for business here and there.





 He has a commercial talent and is blessed with luck.





 It seems to be famous among merchants as a man who built a fortune in one generation and developed a company.


"... The above is the information of the man who is the trading partner."





 Return to the city and hand over Org, Kreuz, and the poachers to the guild ...




 Then I organized the information while eating at the inn.





"That Tran is Amuhamu, the mastermind behind this request, isn't it?"




"Which one should I speak or eat?"




"Pakupakupaku!"


 Do you choose to eat ...

 Well, it can be said that it seems to be Kanade.


"If you ask for a trading partner, why don't we have a turn? The rest will be left to the Knights, right?"

"I can't do that."

"Why? No way, like when I was a lord, I was being sprinkled with money again, that's why?"

"That's not true."


 It is Stella who is commanding the current Knights.

 It is unlikely that Stella will improperly dye her hands.


"Usually, the Knights are audited based on the testimony of poachers ..."

"Oh, I understand."


 It seems that Sora has flashed.


"Isn't there enough manpower?"

"Sora, correct answer"

"Well, what do you mean?"

"In the previous incident, the Knights have been significantly reduced in number and have not yet been replenished."

"Oh, I see. It means that you can't get around until you find out about the villainous merchants such as Tran?

"Luna is also correct"


 Most of the knights of the Horizon branch were dismissed and imprisoned in the previous case.

 It seems that they are requesting replenishment from the royal capital ...

 The hole that came out is big and it seems that it is not so easy to fill.

 At least, it seems that it will take another month to replenish.


 Therefore, it seems that the Knights are not functioning properly due to lack of hands.

 The cases are prioritized ...

 Investigations into alleged poaching of Trang are of low priority, as they do not immediately harm the people of the city.


 There is no doubt that it is the story I heard from Stella earlier.


"Stella, I'm sorry, I had a face."

"I understand the situation of the Knights, so I won't blame them ..."


 Still, it feels like my responsibility.

 That is the knight named Stella Enplace.


"So ... what's our turn?"

"That kind of thing"


 Today's Adventurer's Guild undertakes about half the work that the Knights would otherwise be in charge of.

 Otherwise, the city will stop functioning.


"The previous request ends when I catch the poachers and hear about Tran. It's okay to pull it up here, but I want to catch Tran."

"Because the request fee will also increase ♪"

"Nya ... Tania is crazy."

"Above all, if you can get it, you should get it. If the reward increases, you can eat delicious rice."

"Rice! I agree with you"


 Really, Kanade is easy to understand.

 I smiled with Tania.


"It might be a little dangerous, but ... what do you guys think?"

"I agree with Sora. Let's give a hammer of justice to the unscrupulous merchant."

"Hmm, I don't disagree with what the Lord says? I'll leave everything to you."

"I agree ... I agree. The bad thing is ... from the root, I have to do something ..."

"OK, it's a rule"


 Thus, we decided to carry out the request, including the capture of Tran.




――――――――――




 The night book goes down and the city is engulfed in darkness.


 We moved closer to Tran's home in the dark night.

 A large two-story mansion.

 The garden is large and the house is surrounded by a high wall.

 It's not a lord's mansion, but it's a pretty luxurious house.


"That's a bad merchant's house."

"What are you going to do? Blow it off with my breath?"

"I won't blow it away"


 Why does Tania's thinking lead to blowing everything away?

 Isn't it going too hard?

"The purpose is to secure Tran's identity. You don't want to kill him?"

"I know, it's just a joke."

"I think it was serious ..."

"Mugu"


 Tania had a bitter face when Nina put her in a tsukkomi.


"What are you doing, Rain?"

"That's right ..."


 According to the information gathered in advance, Tran is busy flying around.

 However, he says he is staying at this Horizon's house tonight.

 It is said that he will leave the city again tomorrow, so if he wants to catch it, he has to do it tonight.


 Already, testimony from poachers has been obtained.

 Since the authority of auditing is given instead of the Knights, there is no problem in assaulting as it is.


 However, it seems that there are guard soldiers, so don't let your guard down.

 Maybe mercenaries are hired, like at the lord's mansion.

 You have to be careful as it may lead to everyone's danger.


"First of all, I want to know what's inside. Sora, Luna. Can you find out?"

"Mmm"


 I wanted to rely on Sora and Luna, but they had difficult faces.


"What happened?"

"It is possible to use magic to find out what's inside ..."

"It's difficult to go unnoticed at all."

"What do you mean?"





"I feel the flow of magical power is disturbed. Perhaps there is a magic tool that blocks magic."





"Of course, with our magical power, we can use magic without using any magical tools, etc.?





"……So that's it"






 Does that mean that a certain security 
system is in place?





 What's wrong?




 I want to find out what's inside, but if I use magic, my opponent may be wary of me.






 Are you prepared to be wary and have Sora and Luna use magic?




 It might be better than assaulting without getting any information ...





 I'm worried.




"……Hey Hey"




 Nina pulled her clothes.






"yes?"






"I thought ... that ... Tina would cooperate ... how about?"




"To Tina?"



"Yure, so ... I think it's the best to look up ..."





"Oh, Nyaru"



"Isn't it a good idea? Rain"



"That's right. I was saved, Nina."




"Huh……"




 Nina laughs happily as everyone praises her.




 The three tails were shaking.




"Kanade, can you call Tina for a moment?"




"Unya, wow, I ...?"



"Yeah? Any problem?"




"There is no problem, but ..."




"... Maybe you're scared?"



"Actually, a little"





 It seems that Kanade's fear of Tina has diminished as she lives with her ...




 Still, it seems that the consciousness of weakness does not disappear so easily.





 Well, Kanade is scared of ghosts and can't be helped.





"Then, to Tania instead ..."



"Yeah, I'm going!"



"Are you okay? You don't have to overdo it ..."




"If you're scared forever, it's bad for Tina! I'll do my best to get used to it."




"Oh ... yeah, that's what I mean."





 I'm glad that Kanade is actively accepting Tina.




 After all, I want all my friends to get along well.







"Then I'm going!"





 Kanade makes a big jump on the spot.



 Jump down to the roof of a nearby private house and run as it is.







Comments

Popular Posts