After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume 3

Chapter 7-Lack of consideration and the mistress

(TL:By Rafael)



"I see. ......"(Yuki)



 According to Silk, she is from "Vilmuren Island" in the south.

 The island has a vast forest called "Amberwood," and Silk is from the dark elf clan that lives in that forest.


 "It's much more rural than Wellmeria, and it's a place where you can't receive deliveries, but there may be others from the same tribe in Wellmeria, If we were to publicly transmit that we are partners, there is a possibility that my grandfather would hear about it. ......"(Silk)



 Silk's eyes are downcast as she speaks.



"He might take me back."(Silk)

"What? Why?"(Marina)



 Marina nodded her head in wonder.



"My grandfather is very worried about me leaving the forest to join human society as if I ran away from home,...... and, how should I put it, he doesn't seem to be too happy about Mr. Yuki either."(Silk)



 I suppose that's true.

 I'd also be worried too if my granddaughter were to be around a man who is a bit of a hustler.

 Now that I've heard what happened, I should probably send him a letter or two.



 Fortunately, being in the position of the "Count of the Labyrinth," I should be a little less suspicious.

 Even if it is ......, if the granddaughter who he sent her off suddenly registers without a greeting, it would be a cause for concern.

 Even if it is for the sake of self-preservation in Salmutaria, it is still not good for information to get out.


 "All right, we'll go on as before. We're listed as partners on the paperwork, but it's only for the safety of everyone in Salmutaria."(Yuki)

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."(Silk)

"It's all right. It's okay. You were just being considerate."(Yuki)



 It's basically good manners for an adventurer not to ask about the identity of a fellow adventurer.

 The actual person himself or herself may tell the truth, as in this case, but even the leader of the team does not usually ask or blow the truth.

 In most cases, this would only lead to discord and trouble.



 But in this case, it backfired.

 Even though I had lightly confirmed my intention beforehand, I probably should have talked more about it.



"I would like you to continue to attend official meetings as a sub-leader. I know it's misleading to say 'mistress,' but that's the way it is. We'll keep it the Welmerian way."(Yuki)

"I understand."(Silk)



 Silk nodded a little happily.



"What should I do if a local asks about the 'mistress'?"(Silk)

"Then you can ask Rain to help you."(Yuki)

"I?"(Rain)



 I nodded to Rain, who looked a little surprised.



'I think you're the right person for the job, no?'(Yuki)

"No, but... Why me?"(Rain)



 There are several reasons.

 First of all, Rain is a quick thinker who is always watching her surroundings.

Although she is not as active on the practical side as Silk, she is a good observer of her surroundings, and when the time comes, she will be able to take the lead as the center of the group.

 In addition, she is acquainted with Prince Mastoma.

 He is royalty and in charge of the Salmutaria side of this request, so her acquaintance with him is a great advantage.

 Since we know what is going on, it is easy for us to understand the prince's intentions when he makes a request.



"That means ......."(Silk)

"I've been praised."(Yuki)



 Rain is embarrassed with a slight blush on her cheeks.



"I see."(Silk)

"I see. Rain might be the right person for the job."(Nene)

"I agree."(Marina)



 Rain nodded in agreement with her friends.



"Then I'll do it."(Silk)

"I'll take care of her."(Rain)



 I lightly pat Rain's head and look away in a discreet way.

 There is one reason why I have not mentioned it.

 The first is that Rain is of Welmeria noble blood.



 Prince Mastoma knows this, and it was the beginning of the incident.

 I did not want Rain to remember, so I kept quiet, but this would surely work to her advantage.

 Prince Mastoma is aware of the fact that Rain and I were partners, albeit on paper, in the Duna case.

 The newly decorated Count of Labyrinth and the child of a noble family would seemingly balance each other out.

 ...... at least to Salmutaria, who is unfamiliar with the situation.



 But it is a little discouraging to realize this advantage.

 This is no different than the Crowder family who were trying to take advantage of Rain by calling her Reynise.

"Now that we have that settled, I will go and have a little talk with the guildmaster."(Yuki)

"Oh, I'm coming too! I want to talk to Jamie-san!"(Marina)



 Silk bowed lightly and Marina, who was strangely excited, moved away.

 Seeing that the conversation is over, Nibelung pinches my sleeve.



'Lun, thinks Lun might be thirsty. ......"(Nibelung)

"Then let's get some fruit water with me then!"(Nene)

"Yes!"(Nibelung)



 Nene, smiling, heads to the simple bar at the rear of the airship, hand in hand with Nibelung.

 As usual, Nene is sweet to Nibelung.



"The airship is a great place to be. We're going to take a look around, aren't we?"(Yuki)

"Yes, But first, ......"(Rain)



 Rain takes my hand in hers.



"You were very careful with me just now, weren't you?"(Rain)

"Ahaha."(Yuki)



 How could she have known?

 This time, it shouldn't appear on my face.



"But That's what's so nice about Yuki though. ......"(Rain)

"You don't like to be disscuss about Noble things, do you?"(YUKI)

"Yeah,  But, because of the bond between me and Yuki. I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything but I feel like it is my responsibility to help you."(Rain)


Rain squeezes my hand in embarrassment.
 



"I know that, but I don't want to use Rain to that standard."(Yuki)

"You're too good-natured. If Yuki wants to use me, he can use my added value as he pleases."(Rain)



 I don't know which one of us is the good-natured one.

 The whole reason she got into this crisis was to help me in the first place.



"Yuki cares too much about us. You can rely on us more."(Rain)

"I've depended on you enough. I'm counting on you this time, too."(Yuki)

"I understand."(Rain)



 Rain smiles and pulls my hand.



"Come on, let's go check it out. I'm sure Yuki will make a boat like this airship in the future too.'(Rain)

"You expecting too much!"(Yuki)

"Well, I'm counting on you, My husband."(Rain)



 I looked away from Rain's words, who seemed to be in a good mood, and I couldn't help but blush.

TL Note- Many ships are sailing but which will win......Damn a storm is ahead.



Comments

Popular Posts