The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 84-: Thoughts of Sora and Luna



( TL By GUST)




It's said that the good times will pass soon, but ...







 The meal with everyone was over soon.






 Sora returned to her assigned room with Luna.






 By the way, there is no bath.





 I'm not ready because I've just moved.





 I wiped my body with a steamed towel and put up with it today.






"Good night, Sora"





"Good night, Luna"






 We exchanged greetings and lay down on the bed.






 Sora and Luna are in the same room.





 Rain told me that there are many rooms, so it's okay to have one room for each person ...






 Sora has been with Luna since she was born.








 We've been together all the time.






 Is that why?






 It's a problem if you have separate rooms, or if you don't have the same room, you'll feel uncomfortable.






 It seems that Luna is the same, and she chose to be with Sora.







 Do it, isn't it?






 I'm still a younger sister who can't leave my sister.






"..."






 I lie down, but I'm not drowsy.





 I've been moving from the morning ...





 I should be tired, but I don't feel sleepy.






"……rain……"







 Thinking is about Sora's master.






 Humans that Sora and the spirits should have hated.






 That is the master of Sora who signed the contract.







 To be honest, humans are still not good at it.





 I don't hate it, but ...






 When I was in the spirit tribe village, I've always heard bad stories about humans.






 Partly because of that, I can't really like humans.






 In fact, there were some bad guys, like the lord and his son.






 But Rain is different.






 He was kind and always thought about Sora ...






 I am willing to hurt myself for Sora and others.






 It's completely different from the humans Sora knows.






 Maybe Rain isn't human?






 Rain was such a "good person" that he thought of such a stupid thing.






"……Hmm……"





 Why is Rain so kind?





 Is it because of the influence I had when I was at the brave party?






 Or is it the influence of Rain's hometown before that?





"Well, I don't know ..."





 Suddenly, I think.





 Is Rain kind to everyone?




 Or ... are they kind because they are Sora?





 I was a little worried about that.






 Considering Rain's personality, it's probably the former.






 There should be nothing special only for Sora.





 but.





 Nevertheless.





 If you have any special feelings for Sora ...





 It seemed very nice.



"……that?"






 I was wondering.



 Why does Sora care about this and that and Rain?





 Because it's a companion who goes on an adventure together?






 ...... Maybe so.






 It's very natural to be concerned about your peers.





 It's a matter of course.






"but……"






 I felt that it wasn't the only thing.





 Without such a reason, I am concerned about Rain.





 Why?





 When I think of Rain, my chest is a little throbbing.





 Mysterious feeling ……





 But it feels good somewhere.






"What the hell is this ...?"




――――――――――




"What the hell is this ...?"






 Somehow, I heard a small tweet from the bed on the other side of the room.





 I'm not sure what you're talking about because it's so small ...





 Um.





 I don't think I'm slandering.






"... Well"






 Sora is Sora.





 I am myself.





 Let's go to bed.






 Put on a futon and put your head on the pillow.





 Close your eyes and wait for drowsiness ... but.






"... Mumumu"





 Can't you sleep?





 My head is strangely clear.





 At times like this, think about things that make you sleepy.









 One sheep ... two sheep ... three sheep ...





"... Sheep are also muffled and look good."






 Hah! ??





 I thought it had nothing to do with it.





 Did you forget how many you counted?





 What a mistake I made.






 It can't be helped, so let's think about other things.






 Other things, other things ...





"... What is Rain doing?"





 Suddenly, Rain came to my mind.





 I wonder why?


 Why Rain?





 The reason is ... I don't know.






"……by the way"





 Occasionally, I have some doubts.





 Why doesn't Rain rely more on us?






 We are indebted to Rain.







 Besides, I like that personality.





 Therefore, using power for Rain is not a big deal.






 However, when it comes to rain, there is a clause that is not good for putting us forward.





 When the demons appeared, it seems that they couldn't say that ...





 When the lord was involved, that was the tendency.





 With our power, we could have blown away the lord of the entire building without doing anything roundabout.






 I think I've lost the chance to show my strength.





 Well, I don't have a hobby to show off my strength, but ...





 I don't feel like showing Rain to him.





 And get compliments!





"Mmm"





 I think Rain can count on us more, right?




 It's not a bad feeling to be cherished, but ...






 But that's why I'm a little lonely.






 I want to help Rain.






 Therefore, I want you to rely more on it.





 But I don't want to bother you, so I don't do anything unreasonable.






 that?




 I'm a little confused about what I'm saying.





 I get confused.







"... Fu"





 I sighed and calmed my mind.




"Anyway ..."







 Why do I want to help Rain?





 Because there is grace?





 Because you like your personality?



 Do you want me to praise you?





 ...... I don't know.




"just……"







I want to do something for Rain.





 My heart is complaining so.






 What is that feeling?





 I don't know now ...






Comments

Popular Posts