The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 82-: Home, got it!




(TL By GUST)









For the time being, Natalie, who is outside, is also invited to talk in the living room.






"First, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Rain Shroud. I'm an adventurer and my profession is Beast Tamer."







"Cat ghosts ... Kanade ...?"




 Shortly after that, Kanade woke up.




 The ghost has become quiet, but still scary, trying to cling to my back.






"I'm Tania. I'm a proud dragon tribe."







"Sora is Sora"





"I'm Luna! Hmm, can I worship you?"






 Partly because they were in front of Natalie, they used to hide their wings with magic and hide their ethnic names as usual.





"Well ... Nina ... for the time being, the deity ..."






 Nina bows with a slap.





 I'm scared, but I can say hello properly.






"I'm Natalie. I'm an employee of the Adventurer's Guild, and today I guided this house to Mr Rain."





 After a series of self-introductions, the ghost opens his mouth.






"I'm Tina Hori. I used to be a maid in another city, but ... I died for a little bit 30 years ago ... I've been wandering around since then, and I've arrived here. Why "





 A child who speaks in a unique way.






 It doesn't look much different from us, but it's been 30 years since we became ghosts ...




 Perhaps because of that gap, I feel older.





"Is Tina here for a long time?"




"No, don't do that. It's been a while since I settled here. I'm a stone tape, so I can move without being tied to a specific building."




"Ah ... maybe a while ago, an eerie figure appeared ... Is that the work of Mr Hori?"




"Well ... maybe ..."





 In response to Natalie's question, Tina obediently admitted that it was her crime.





 As far as I can see that he looks awkward, it may not be intentional.





"The place I used to live in was demolished. So I was looking for a new place to live, and I was fluttering. If I was surprised, I would be patient."





"Well, it's okay because there was no damage ... but the problem of illegally occupying this house is different."




"Uh"






"I guess Tina made this house a new home? That's why the value of this house plummeted. It's become a haunted house where no one buys it."





"That ... I think it was bad."


 



Shun, Tina who reflects on her.





 The more I speak, the more human I feel.




 Ghosts usually don't keep their ego.




 No wonder.



 Since there is no substance, there is no brain needed to think.





 I can't keep a decent consciousness in such a state ...






 Apparently, Tina is a special ghost.






 In this way, you can talk normally, and you can hear emotions such as emotions.





"Why is Tina a ghost?"





 I was interested in Tina's identity and asked her about that.





"Hmm? Don't talk big."




"Still, would you please let me know?"





"Hmm ... well, don't worry. Rain has the benefit of helping me."





 Tina smiles.





 After all, I don't think it's a ghost.




"As you can see, I was a maid. I used to work for a mansion 30 years ago ... Well, the owner of that mansion is a terrible guy. I came with a torture-loving metamorphosis. "






"that is……"





"I didn't know that at the time. I worked without knowing anything ... I didn't know anything and I was killed by the Lord."






 Suddenly it became a heavy story.





 It's pretty awkward for me to talk about it.







 However, Tina laughs cheerfully, as if she doesn't care about that.





"Nah, don't worry about Rain and the others. I don't remember much about 30 years ago."




"Still ... I'm sorry. Did you remind me of something you didn't like?"




"So you don't care? Really, I've forgotten most of the things ... I've become a ghost, but this is comfortable."



"Oh ... I'll be saved if you say that."





"Ansan, weird guy ... I can't head down to a ghost."




"Really?"






"Rain is weird, isn't it?"





"Weird"




 Kanade and Tania followed.




 Looking at it, Sora and Luna also nodded.





"Wow ... it's not strange ... right?"






 Nina denies it, but I feel like she's being taken care of.




 Am I weird ...?




"I'm sure, Hori-san isn't a stone tape, isn't he?"





 Natalie listens with a scary face.






 After all, as an adventurer's guild, Tina may not be left alone.








 It's a problem that ghosts live in the properties we manage ...




 You want to do something about it.





"I'm sorry. I'm not trapped in this building because it's just a rush here."



"If so, can you go out?"





"Eh"




"Because of Tina-san, no one will sign a contract for this property. The price will plummet, and the guild's management ability is suspected ... I'd like to claim damages."







"Uchi, don't have any money ...?"





"I know, so I don't care about that, but I can't leave it any longer ... so please go out."





"That's ... I think I've finally found a good place to get rid of the rain and wind ..."




 Even a ghost seems to need a house.





 Tina had a very embarrassed look when she might be kicked out.






"... Hey, Kanade"




 Gently call out to Kanade on her back.







"Nya ...?"






"Are you scared of Tina?"





"Uh ..."






 Somehow, he seemed to understand what I meant.





 Kanade leaks an indescribable voice.





"……I'm scared"





"……I see"




"But ... I'm scared, but maybe I can get along ..."




"Thank you, Kanade"





"Nyafu"





 Stroking his head, Kanade smiled as if he was calm.





"Mr Natalie. I have a question ..."








"Yes, what?"






"Even if Tina leaves, is the value of this house restored?"








"Uh ... that's it"





 The house on the hill seems to be really haunted.





 Once such rumours have taken hold, it's pretty hard to get rid of them.








 It will be even more difficult because it is already known to some people.







 Even if Tina leaves, there is no way to prove it.






 This house will continue to be described as a haunted house.






 Natalie seems to be aware of that, and she dropped her shoulders.







"... It won't go back. Once there are rumours that it will come out, it's quite difficult to get rid of it."





"that's right"






"But if you leave it as it is ... maybe there will be some strange people who are willing to accept this kind of property. For that time, Tina-san should move out ..."






"The weirdo is here."





"e?"








"I want to buy this house. You can leave Tina as it is."







"Is that ok?"






"Yes?"





 Natalie and Tina all tilted their necks.







 The gestures are similar and I feel like laughing a little.





"I think that's the best solution, but what about?"






 Tina doesn't want to leave the house she found.






 Natalie wants to get rid of the property that she says.








 Even if Tina is driven away, I don't know if a contractor will appear.




 The value cannot be lifted either.





 Then, it's best for me to sign the contract and accept Tina.





 Natalie wouldn't want to get rid of Tina 
without the guild's shackles.





 He cares a lot and I think he is a kind person.





"..."








 Putting his hand on his chin, Natalie makes a gesture that she thinks.







 Just a little.




 Somehow, I spilt a bitter smile.






"... I think that's the best."




"Is the contract concluded?"





"Mr Shroud, you're a pretty business person. It's easy to find the best place to go."




"It just happened to be"




"It's hard to accept ghosts together, but ... should I say that?"





 Natalie presented the documents.





"Sign here. And can you pay ten gold coins now?"




"No problem"




 I signed as I was told.





 Then give them ten gold coins.





"Yes, this is the end of the contract. From today, this house belongs to Mr Rain. I will leave Mr Tina's treatment to Mr Rain. See you again."






 Natalie bowed and left home.





 Reach out to Tina, who is poking.





"That's why ... can we be with us from now on?"






"Ah ... but of course! Originally, I had to go out ... Thank you for leaving me!"





"Yeah, nice to meet you ...?"




"Don't slip through the wall? I'm surprised."





"Thank you very much. Can a maid cook food? If you like, please tell Sora."




"Thank you! So ... you don't have to teach Sora how to cook?"




"Thank you ..."



 Everyone greets each other ...





"Thank you!"




 Tina responded with a smile and took my hand.







Comments

Popular Posts