The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 81-: Phantom Tame



(TL By GUST)





"Detake !!!!"






 The hostile voice of the ghost echoed.





 I can't be more laid back.





 As long as there is Kanade, I can't escape from here.




 Then, until you meet!





"Sora, Luna. Can you purify it !?"





"please leave it to me!"





"It's a blow with my destructive magic."





"What are you going to do with destroying it? I'm purifying it."





"I know! I just made a good mistake."





"I'm going, Luna!"






 The light of magical power concentrates on the palms of Sora and Luna.





"" Holy Circle !! ""






 A magic circle appeared at the feet of the ghost.





 The magic circle spins around ...





 White light stands up!






 Light wraps around the ghost ...





 After that, nothing remained.






"... Did you do it?"





"No ... I didn't get a response. Perhaps I escaped to the astral side just before."





"Astral side?"






"Ghosts exist between the physical and spiritual worlds. They can travel to and from both worlds, and if they escape to the spiritual world, they cannot be caught in the usual way."






"What can we do with the magic of the two?"





"You can use some magic that also affects the astral side ..."






"At least it's a high-ranking magic, so it has excellent destructive power. It might blow this house away? If that's okay, I'll do it ..."






"... Let's take a look"






 I don't want to destroy my house if I can.







 It might be a good base ...




 Best of all, I haven't signed a contract yet, so I can't do that.





 Of course, if everyone is harmed, don't hesitate ...






 For the time being, I felt that it would be better to see the situation.






"..."






 We tried to put our backs together and watched the surroundings.






 Nina takes care of the fallen Kanade.






 Come on, come on!






 This is all ready.







"..."






 Be wary ... 5 minutes.






"Detake !!!!"






 As usual, the sharp voice of the ghost echoes ...






 Other than that, nothing in particular happens.





"... Hey, Rain"





"……what?"






"... I thought, but that ghost, isn't there a way to attack us? So you can only scare us aloud?"





"..."






 It becomes a delicate air.






"... and detake ..."





 It seems that it was a star, with or without it.





 He seemed to be upset, and the ghost's voice was trembling.






"Hmm ... I'm so nervous about this guy."





"I'm tired all at once ... Oh yeah, is Kanade okay?"






"... Hmm. I just hit my head ... I think I'll wake up soon ..."






"That's good. Then, let's finish it quickly."






 Tania unlocks part of her transformation and reveals her wings.





 That is, to some extent, a signal to take it seriously.






"Hey, Tania?"





"Hiding in a hurry ... I'm having trouble dealing with those guys. I'll blow away the ghosts in this house."






 Tania takes a quick breath ...





 That's the dragon breath stance! ??





"Oh !?"





"I'll blow it all together! My breath is also effective on the astral side, so it's no use escaping or hiding anywhere!"






"Wow, wow, oh !? Wait, wait a minute !!!!?"






 A ghost jumped out of the wall.





 He seems to be in a hurry, and the wording has changed.







"In such a case, it's basic to give up and go home !? Why are you trying to blow them all together !?"





"Hmm, it came out."





"e?"





"You can't release a breath in a place like this. I'm saying that Rain isn't good yet. Right now, it's a perfect fit to lure you in!"






"Oh"





 Nina was impressed and applauded with crackling.






 Behind them, Sora and Luna make subtle faces.





 About half of them were really going to blow the house away, right? ..., he said.





"Sora, Luna"





 Anyway, we cannot miss this opportunity.




 Send a signal to Sora and Luna.





 They instantly understand my intentions and unleash the magic that matches them.






"" Sacred Stickers !! ""





 Light overflowed from the palms of the two.





 Light curtains cover floors, walls and ceilings.






"I wrapped this room in a barrier. Now it's impossible to escape to the astral side."




"You can't even slip through the wall. Fuhaha, did you see it, my strength!"





"Well done, both of us"






 After stroking their heads, they turn to the ghost.





"Well ... nice to meet you?"





"Gunununu ..."





"Why don't you talk for the time being? Apparently, you're a bad person ... you don't look like a bad ghost. I don't think you're doing anything that would hurt anyone in a meaningless way. So I want to talk ..."





"If this happens, you ... !!!"






 A ghost has begun a special attack on a rash.





 Perhaps I'm going to obsess with my body.




"Rain !!!!?"





 Someone's scream.





 
  But don't worry.





 A special attack with a rash or a rash does not work.





"Stop!"





"What !?"






 In response to my powerful words, the ghost stopped in the air.






"Eh? Eh? Oh, why ... What's this !? My body is squirming, it doesn't move."






 What did you do? The ghost glares at me.





 Don't be distracted ... Still, make you laugh invincibly.





"I'm a Beast Tamer"






"Well, what's wrong with that?"





"And with the technology of insect tamers ... I once learned about phantom tamers in my hometown."





 Phantom tamer.






 Literally, it's one of the few professions to use ghosts.





 I've traveled here and there, but I've never seen anyone other than the uncle next door in my hometown.





"Huh !? We're going to use ghosts ... eh, hey, that's what I'm really saying !?"





"Seriously. Well, I just learned it, but I haven't learned it ..."





"Gunununu ... I can't move after all!"





"You have a clear personality, unlike ordinary ghosts. It's more like a human being, so my words work."





"Wow ... I'm out again, Rain's ridiculous ability"






"Tame to ghosts ... it's a surprise, isn't it?"






"Um, it's rain. I'm proud of myself."





"……Oh"





 Don't look at the rare beasts.






"Gut ... Uh, I'm a young person with 30 years of ghost history, but this is about ...!"





"stop"





"Fugya"





 When I ordered it twice, the ghost fell on the spot.





 Still, it seems that he is still energetic.





 I'm struggling and trying to escape.


"Freeze"




"Uh ...!?"





 Third order.





 This time it seemed to work, and the ghost stopped moving.





"Hands behind. Forbid to move, and forbid to harm us."





"Uhhhhhh ..."






 The ghost that was all sealed







"... Uh, I lost."






 He was disappointed and admitted his defeat.






"I'm thinking about it ... Come on, boil it or bake it, just like it!"





"I won't do that"




"What?"





"Did you say you want to talk?"





"... Is that about Honma?"





"Did you say that? I can't lie about that."





"... I'm a strange person. Haha."





 The ghost literally smiles with a radiant face, as if the possession had fallen.





"I don't like it. I'm a loser. I'll follow what you say."






Comments

Popular Posts