The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 79-: Let's find a house




(TL By GUST)




With Natalie's guidance, I decided to find a home to serve as a base.




 Strike while the iron is hot.





 After completing the rank-up procedure in the guild, we asked Natalie to follow us and we all went around the city together.





"Do you have any hope?"





 Natalie walking next to me asked, holding a board with documents in her hand.





"That's right ... hmm"




 I'll think about it.





 I think about it, but I can't think of it as this.





 It was natural to stay at an inn ...





 What kind of house would you like now? Even if it is said, I am at a loss for the answer.





 The image doesn't come out well.





"What is Kanade?"





"Hmm ... the garden!"





"garden?"





"I wish there was a large garden ♪ This is such a big garden that you can run around!"




 Is the wild instinct stimulated?





 What a plausible answer.






"What about Tania?"





"Well ... I wonder if it's a beautiful room? I'm not going to live in a dirty place ... and a big bed! This is indispensable."





"Do you want a bed? Not a house story?"





"If you have a fluffy bed, you can have any house. Of course, the minimum line ... must meet the standards?"





 Have you ever been cramped?






 If so, I'm sorry.





 Once you have a base, buy the largest and finest bed possible.





 Well ... I have to consult with my budget.





"What about Sora and Luna?"




"I want a wooden structure. I want to feel the warmth of the wood."





"I'm happy to have a large and easy-to-use kitchen."





"Eh? Luna, can you cook?"




"What's the reaction? Excuse me. I look like this and I'm good at cooking! Fuhaha, if you have a nice kitchen, I'll treat Rain with homemade food."




"At that time, let's help Sora too."




"Mugu ... Sora doesn't have to help ...?"





"Why? I'll help Sora too. I'm Luna's sister. I can't leave it to my sister alone."





"Um, no, but ... what Sora makes is a weapon rather than a dish ... no, no, it's nothing. Um. It's rain to eat, so it's okay."





 You may be able to see the heartwarming sight of the sisters cooking together.





 With that in mind, I can also focus on finding a house.




 ... I feel like I've heard some disturbing words, but I don't care about that now.





"What about Nina?"




"Well, that ... wow, my opinion is different ..."





"I can't do that. Nina is also an important companion. I can't ignore it."




"Ah……"




"Can you tell me if you like a house like this because it doesn't matter?"





"Um, um ... bath ..."





"bath?"





"I'm glad I have a bath ... I feel good in the bath ..."


 I see, is it a bath?





 Since the inn is used by many people, I am a little worried about hygiene, and sometimes I am with other people, so I cannot say that it is comfortable.





 If you have a private bath, you will be able to spend your time comfortably.






"Nya ... I'm not good at bathing."






 It seems that Kanade is not good at bathing because the cat spirits have similar characteristics to cats.






 Perhaps I imagined that scene, the tail is awkward.





"I'm not good at bathing, Kanade loses half of my life."




"so much!?"





"It feels good to take a bath together. I guarantee it."



"Everyone ... does that mean that Sora and the others are together?"




"I like the bath"





"Well, when it comes to everyone being together, it may be difficult at a private home, though."





"Oh, that ... everyone is together ... Rain is ... together?"





"Fe!?"





 Tania spilled a flipped voice to Nina's crazy words.




"Nya ... Rain is together ..."




"That's ..., but that's a chance ...?"




"Um. I don't mind? It's going to be a good opportunity to close the distance between the master and the servant!"





 Everyone turns red.




 Please don't say anything strange.





 It's a little awkward.





"Well, Rain is different, different! No matter how much, you can't go in together."





"That's right ... I'm glad ... I'm really embarrassed ..."

"..."




 When I noticed, Natalie's eyes caught me.





"What is it?"




"... No, nothing."




 No matter how you look at it, it looks like anything ...





 I felt like a bush snake, so I decided not to say anything further.




――――――――――






 I asked Natalie to guide me and looked around the rental property.





And ... the time is dusk.





 Did you see nearly 10 of these?





 It's still this! I can't find the property.






 It's a little small for six people to live in, and there aren't enough rooms ...





 It doesn't reflect any of everyone's wishes ...





 If you think it meets the conditions, it's too expensive ...





 I couldn't find a good property, and after all, only time passed.





"Nya ... It's hard to find a house ..."






 It seems that Kanade was tired as he walked around the city.





 The ears are flat.





 By the way, Nina was tired and Tania was piggybacking.





 On Tania's back, she is sleeping.






"Sorry, I couldn't introduce a good property ..."





 Natalie bowed apologetically.





"No, it's not Natalie's fault. I think we're a little selfish."





"Mr Shroud's party is special in many ways. I think it can't be helped if you make an unusual request."





"If you say that, it will help."





"It's our adventurer's guild's job to respond to any unreasonable demands! We have to support them in the shadows. Even if we're looking for a house, it's perfect. I have to respond to





 Natalie is really enthusiastic about her work.




 As a person who is always being helped, I even respect him.





 Guilds with such people can be trusted properly.





"Hmm ... there's one more thing I haven't announced, but ... let's stop."




"What? Why?"





"I was turning it at the end, so to tell the truth, I can't recommend it ..."





"Doesn't it meet our wishes? Or is it more expensive than ever ...?"





"No. It's the house you requested. It's a little far from the centre of the city, but ... is the amount like this?"





 The amount Natalie offered is horribly low.





 It is less than one-tenth of the properties so far.




"Oh, bargain ♪"





"If there is such a place, I wish I could introduce it quickly."





 Kanade and Tania are enthusiastic.





 However, I was in a delicate mood.




 The conditions are so good that it's creepy.





 That premonition will be right.





"There is no doubt that it is a good property, but ... in fact, there is one problem."





"What do you mean?"




"Actually ... it's coming out."





 Natalie stripped her white eyes with her hands hanging in front of her chest.




 I'm usually scared.





 Nina wakes up vaguely, sees Natalie, and Biku! ?? She was trembling.





"Do you get out? Maybe ..."





"... I'm a ghost."





"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"





 Kanade reacted with tremendous momentum to the two characters of the ghost.





 Make the tail stand up with a bean and shake the ears.





 I just hugged my back.





"Are you scared?"





"Ghosts are no good, no good ..."





"What a pity. What should the strongest species do when they are afraid of ghosts?"





"Because ... they can't hit. And they're obsessed ... ghosts are natural enemies of the cat spirits ..."





 Kanade says so with a pitiful voice.




 Even though the characters "spirit" are included in the race, it is a terrible scary way.




 ...... Well, doesn't it matter?





"I'm scared of Kanade, should I stop?"




"But isn't there any other good property? I think it's a good idea to decide before you even see it."





"I mean, we're magical experts? Ghosts, why don't we purify them?"





"I see, did you have that hand?"





 Sure, Sora and Luna aren't ghostly enemies out there.





"Kanade, is it okay to go see it? There are Sora and Luna ... I also. In case of emergency, I will definitely protect Kanade."




"……real?"




"Oh, that's true."




"Uh ... hold your hands. That's fine."




"Is this OK?"





 Kanade makes you feel uneasy like a lost child.




 I gently clasped that hand.




"Nyaa ♪"






Comments

Popular Posts