I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.



Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast



Chapter 4-: Use gifts to find solutions to your worries!



(TL By GUST)






"Let's say I'm leaving ... and I'll never approach people again and watch from afar as before."





 The Holy Beast murmured so sadly, staring at the two shadows still playing on the pier.




 There was already a colour in his eyes that seemed to realize something.





 If it is true, I want to solve the worries of the Holy Beast right away.




 However, no matter how much my crafting skills are, my body odour can't be helped.





 It would be possible if the constitution itself could be remade by crafting, but my craft does not have such power.





"Holy Beast ... I don't like that. I was finally able to talk!"





 Koritoko shouts while looking up at such a sacred beast.





"Does the Lord talk to me?"




"Yeah! I want you to tell me more and more. Do you know the old days of the village? Come to the village and talk to everyone in the village."




"... But I ... it smells a little ..."





"It's okay !? Everyone should be able to put up with this much."





 I can only see Koritoko's words, innocent and desperately trying to comfort him, pierce the heart of the Holy Beast.





 A hand was placed on my shoulder from behind.





"terrine?"




"Rest, maybe my Power gift I may be able to do it somehow. "


 Looking back, it was Terrine who stood there.




 She praises her usual kind atmosphere and tells her so, and she approaches the Holy Beast as it is.





"Holy Beast"





"You're a maiden. When you get close to me Dirty Injury I'll get rid of it. "




"I will not be defiled just because I approached the Holy Beast. I would like to try one more than that."




"try? What?"




"May I let you touch your body for a while?"





 Suddenly, the Holy Beast is upset by Terrine's words and begins to step on the spot.




 After passing through his face and eyes, he responded to Terrine's words with a screaming voice that desperately killed his emotions.






"Wow, touch my body ... touch it! If the maiden does that, her pure body may be tainted ... No, but this opportunity will never happen again ... "





"Then I will touch it a little, so please calm down."





"U ... Umu"






 Terrine's hand is stretched out on the chest of the Holy Beast, who is standing upright and immovable, saying "Pean!" In Terrine's words.





 Bikun.





 The moment the hand touched, the Holy Beast reacted for a moment.








 After that, he didn't make a slight movement until Terrine's hand was released, and at the moment when he was released, he crouched down to the spot.








"Holy beast, are you okay?"







"Oh, oh. I'm okay, no problem. "









 With such Koritoko and the Holy Beast, Terrine said that he would return to us.








"Rest"







"How was it?"








"I succeeded"






 With that said, Terrine, who made two small fists in front of her chest, asked me to make two.








 One is a constitution-improving drug.







 And the other is--








"perfume?"








"Yes. It may be possible to significantly reduce body odour with a constitution-improving drug, but it will take at least half a year before it becomes effective. So, in the meantime, try to supplement it with a perfume containing ingredients to suppress body odour. think"









 When Terrine says that, when she receives a notebook and a pen from Kieda, she writes out what she needs on one page one after another.









 In addition to the materials I know, there are a few names of herbs and herbs that I have never seen or heard of when I made the medicine for Slida's disease.








 After writing the necessary ingredients, Terrine opens the next page and continues to write the formulation method there.








 Her meticulous and soft characters are very easy to read, and I always want her to teach her how to write even if she writes difficult-to-decipher characters.








"What the hell did you do now, Maiden?"







 The Holy Beast, who seems to have recovered from the state of crouching, called out.








 Terrine, who has finished writing everything, smiles like Our Lady when she looks back on such a holy beast.






"Holy Beast. Your worries will be resolved immediately by Rest."







 I answered so.







TL NOTE-: Thank you for reading. We accept comments and typographical errors at any time.




Comments

Popular Posts