Evil Avalon


Chapter 69-Reminder

(TL:By Rafael)

(TL: Time for Chapter 69)

"Wow. I didn't know there really was a place like this."

"It's nice and quiet when no one is around. It's lonely, isn't it?"

"I wonder if there are any bargains to be had."



 



 Plaza in front of the gate on the 10th floor. Satsuki and Lisa are here today to keep me company because they want to change jobs. My sister seems to love shopping here, so naturally she followed me.



"Hello! Here I am again, sis!"

"Oh, my, welcome. Didn't you bring any of that stuff with you today?"



 



 You are totally addicted to that thing, aren't you? Furufuru said that for some reason she could only move to certain levels, so the only way to get what she wants is to ask an adventurer for it. Unlike in the game, however, few adventurers come to this store, and we are probably the only ones who have beaten Bloody Baron. Every time we come in, she is urged to ask about the 'that' thing.



 



 However, it's a lot of work just to collect the items needed to summon Bloody Baron, so there's no way we can bring them to the store every time. When I told her this, Furufuru put her index finger to her mouth and made a thoughtful gesture, then said, "Wait a minute," and scampered to the back of the store. Then she comes back with a huge, burly hammer in her hand.



 



 Is that a ...... boost hammer? It's a kind of magic weapon that increases impact by exploding the back of the hammer when you swing it with magic power. Moreover, it occasionally flickers red, as if it has a flame enchantment. If you were to buy it, it would probably cost you a thousand liras.



"With this, the undead on the fifteenth floor would be a stone's throw away."

"Well, yes, but ......, you'll give it to me?"



 



 Instead, she wants me to bring him 10 or more of that thing, that is, [the spirit of the grudge poison endo], and she seems to want to eat that creepy object so badly. Can we consider this a new quest with a pre-paid reward? But with this, my dad and mom might be able to make an early debut at the execution site.



 



 I asked her for another one, and to my surprise, she demanded twice as many. How much do you want to eat? ......



"That's not fair!"



 



 As I was dreading the whack-a-mole life that would continue for some time to come, I heard a plaintive cry from the product shelves. What is going on?



"I'm sure they'll bring in a lot of them--especially Class A."

"Everyone was so motivated ...... and practiced so hard ......."



 



 They're talking about the behind-the-scenes rules of interclass competitions, which are kept secret from Class E, but in fact allow the participation of helpers as an unspoken agreement in the competitions. They say that having a network of high-ranking adventurers is part of their ability, but that's just an excuse. They just pushed for the rules to be made so that the nobleman with the most followers would always win. And by the way, it's also a way to beat the E class, which has no connections and no squires.



"If there are helpers, does that mean I can get out too?"



 



 My sister cocked her head to the side and asked if she could compete in the throes of the competition.



'No you can't, because there will be some troublesome people out there."

"Satsuki! Lisa! Onii is trying to get rid of me again!"



 



 There it goes. The habit of crying and trying to make me out to be the bad guy.



"But if the other classes are going to ask for help - can we call them too?"

"If Hanano-chan came, that would be a big help."



 



 When they say something that sounds like affirmation, the younger sister hugs them and grins at me so that they don't see it. But for once, there is a reason why I can't admit it.



"Kaworu is also in our class, If she finds out, there will be trouble."

"Hmm. That woman has no eyes to see people. I will definitely participate!"



 



 Even when I told her not to, she began to insist, "This is a social tour for the future. I say this then they say that. If this is the case, they are likely to participate in the field trip without telling me, so I might as well put a condition on it and allow them to visit for a short time. It should buy some items to hide my true identity.



"But I wonder how good the A class is. I hear the level is very high."

"We're not dealing with ~Class A~, we're dealing with ~Class D~, okay?"

"I know, right? We have to work hard, one step at a time."



 



 Satsuki fearfully asks me how is Class A. The difference in level between Class A and Class E is so great that there is almost no way I can win with or without help. Even if I, a level 20 player, were to play in the dark, it would be impossible. I should first build up my strength and then defeat the D-Class.



"Who do you think they will call in as helpers?"

"I think it's the clan we're always talking about! I think it's the ...... "Sorrel" that you were bragging about in class."

" "Sorrel?" The stupid clan that cut off my leg!"



 



 The D class guys came to the E class classroom every now and then, boasting that they had relatives in the Sorrel clan. However, Sorrel was also an enemy with whom they had a history, as one of the members had slashed his sister's leg and used her as bait in the past.



 



 They may not remember us, but if we run into them ......, could this allow us to sneak in a few beatings, and I'd like to give some of the D class a good spanking, too, so this might be a good time to do it! I should buy some appraisal inhibitors or recognition inhibitors just in case.




 



 I looked for the item I wanted from the shelves filled with strange items.



 



 The first item I picked up was a simple looking [clown's mask]. It is a common magic item that protects you from appraisal magic. Unlike "Fake," which disguises the status of the item, "Mask of the Clown" has the effect of directly blocking appraisal and causing it to fail. It also has some resistance to "Appraisal," the higher level of magic, but it can be broken through if used too many times, so be careful.



 



 The dark brown robe is made of the skin of a giant frog called a "dark hopper. The wearer's presence is diluted, making it harder for the wearer to remember or be noticed. However, it does not work on monsters, and is an item for use against humans only. In Dan-Ek, it was called the beginner's PK robe.



 



 I had put off purchasing these items because I didn't need them for hunting, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a recognition-blocking item or two in case I might have to fight against someone in the future. So I tell my sister to put these on if she wants to go out in public.



"They're both lame! This is a mask or just an old wooden mask. This one is just brown leather with a hole through the neck. I want something prettier!"



 



 Sure, it may be tacky. But I managed to convince my sister, who was complaining a bit about how cute it should be when she was buying it to hide her true identity. I decided to buy only for my sister, since I did not have that many lil on hand at the moment.



 



 Hanano was sulking for a while, but now she and Satsuki are talking about changing jobs. While I was smiling at her, Lisa came over to talk to me.



'In the game, that mask and robe were almost worthless~. I should get them too, in case of emergencies.

'Because there are lives at stake in everything we do. ...... Speaking of which, I wanted to ask you something.'

"Hmmm...what is it?"



 



 Lisa often jumps around or makes gestures that I don't understand, perhaps because her mind is too quick. I would like to continue to communicate with her so that we can work together.



"Why did you want me to do the depth of attainment when we were deciding on the events?"

"Fufufu~ Some say you are the most qualified for the job. ......"



 



 When it came time for me to do depth-of-field in class, Satsuki, who couldn't stand to watch, tried to stop me. Lisa restrained her with her hand and let it flow again.



"I was sure that the "head of the class" would probably participate in the depths attainment in Class A, I want Souta to find out which direction she will go."

"Will she be the next student body president and a heroine on Akagi's side, or will she be a rival of ...... Pink-chan and the enemy's last boss?"



 



 Sera Kikyo is the head of the first year of the Adventurers' School and the next student council president. She is one of the few [saint] bloods in Japan and the daughter of a famous family with a marquis rank. As a side note, she is also my favorite character.



 (TL: Noted)



 In the game, when you oi play as Akagi or as a male custom character, she is one of the most popular heroines in the game. On the other hand, there are scenarios where she appears as a troublesome enemy if you play as Sanjo-san or a female custom character.



 



 I'm not thinking of approaching Ms. Sera to attack her now, just loving her from a distance is enough for me. If Mr. Akagi or someone else wanted to attack her, I would leave it to them. However, if the protagonist of this world were a woman, Ms. Sera could cause a catastrophe. I had completely forgotten about that.



'I've only played Souta with a male character, so I'm missing a lot of information...'

"Well, ...... it's already too late."



 



 I'm honestly glad that Lisa, who is familiar with BL mode and female protagonists, was there to help me. I wouldn't have made it through this world well on my own.

"And then - maybe we can get the Saint to look at it.

"I remember having skills like that."



 



 Ms. Sera, who is also known as the strongest heroine, has a number of powerful unique skills, and one of those skills is a magical eye skill called "Tengan-dori," which allows her to see the future of her target. She has a habit of casually using her magical eye on people she meets for the first time and predicting their futures. She says, "Why don't you have someone look at it anyway?



 



 Of course I am interested. It seems that the "Tengan Dori" can see the future in great detail, and in games, it has been useful in terms of character development and predicting the progress of events. Lisa really wanted to have her see Lisa's future as well, but she doesn't want to get too close to the next student body president because she can't rule out the possibility that she could be the main character herself. That's very discreet.



 



But my future? What will I be? I wonder if I'll become a millionaire and be cavorting with beautiful women in the pool of my mansion.

(TL: That's kinda plain in a world full of magic)

"But be careful, because that person from class B will be joining us in the depths of achievement, okay? He seems to be all kinds of difficult."

"It is you and Akagi who will defeat him. I'll keep a low profile."



 



 One of the main culprits of the E class bullies,  Suo Kouki, 1st year B class. He is a strong aristocrat and an elected official. He is connected to several of the eight dragons, and he is the one who instructed Kariya behind the scenes to send him to E class. The mastermind behind the whole thing was originally revealed to be Suo as we progressed through the storyline, but since we are the players, of course we know that.



 



 In the main storyline, he stands in front of the main character in every scenario, and the two will face off against each other again and again. If the protagonist and his party are able to overcome them successfully, they will be able to grow mentally and physically.



 



 At least at this point in time, Suo is more interested in the next student body president, not the protagonist, so I am sure he is not seriously thinking of destroying E class. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the class competition goes this time.



"I'll just take the participation prize quickly and act as I please."

" Fufufu~ Souta won't have any problems, will he?"



 



 The depth of attainment is really an easy job for me if I am only aiming for the participation prize, let alone if I am competing for the top prize with the Class A team led by the top of the class. In fact, I can't wait for it. I can't stop pounding my heart to think that I'll be able to meet up close and personal with the next student body president that I've been pushing for in the games........



"Onii I'm a [rogue] now! What......? Why are you wiggling like that?"

"I didn't know there really was such a job, that's great, Hanano!"



 



 She really wanted to learn 《Shadow Step》, and that became a prerequisite for the job. Since 【Rogue】is a DLC addition, it is probably unknown to the general public, and Satsuki's eyes are shining and she is calling it "awesome, awesome, awesome."



"Then I guess I'll go do it too."

"I'm going to  get a job too!"





 





 The class competition will start soon. Will Akagi, Kaworu, and the others be able to do well? I hope they will be rewarded a little, as all my classmates seem to be working hard.

TL Note- AND WE ARE BACK, Chapters will come weekly now and are open to sponsors, many people might want to have a re-read if you have forgotten the story like me for a summary- it's a quest of a obesse boy to make the greatest of harem ( it was supposed to be that).


Comments

  1. finally
    Now I need a combo pls

    thx for the tranlation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts