A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 22

Chapter 3-Princess attack.

(TL:By Rafael)



"I know it will be a while before the two of them--Erio and Lina--return. Do you have a time frame for when we can going to respond to that?"(Cleo)

"No, there is no deadline. Just--"(Aruna)

"Just?"(Cleo)

"I'm afraid the founder is running out of patience."(Aruna)

".................. founder?"(Cleo)





 





 Continuing in the common room of the inn.

 

 I and Aruna were talking about this.

 

 What on earth does Aruna mean by his words? Come to think of it, he did say something about a reform having been started before. I wonder if he is not the initiator ......?





"Who is this founder? Do I know him?"(Cleo)

"Ah maybe you do or maybe you don't know  as well as you think you do?"(Aruna)

"Well, who is he?"(Cleo)





 





 My dad - I don't think so.

 

 I have only one sister, but she is still very young. I didn't think she could make such a statement. If so, it would have to be someone from my school days.



 



 No, I thought of one person.

 

 But the possibility of that person seems very slim.





I thought that but 

"No way it's her ,right Aruna?"(Cleo)

"No, Cleo. Its not no way--"(Aruna)

"Yes. No way, right?"(Cleo)

"Eto ............?"(???)





 





 I was smiling at Aruna as I was thinking this.

 

 But that smile instantly turned into a wry one. Because from the direction of the entrance to the inn, I heard the voice of a girl I have known since I was a child.



 



 With a stiff smile on my face, I turned my attention toward the voice.

 

 And there standing there was .......





"It's been a while, Cleo."(???)

"Lil, Liliana!"(Cleo)







 







 The princess and royal court magician of this country.

 

 Without a doubt, she is the front-line person running Gallia right now and a childhood friend.





 





 --Liliana Gallia Aritencia.

 

 Dressed to blend in with the crowd, she smiled when she saw me.







"How did you end up here ......?"(Cleo)

"I don't have to say anything to that but I came to bring you back."(Liliana)

"What ...... do you mean, "bring back?" "(Cleo)







 







 When we tilted our heads, Liliana sighed deeply.

 

 Then, she said







"You have a big job ahead of you. And then..."(Liliana)







 







 As if it were destiny.













"One day, you will become the new symbol of this country," (Liliana)











 











 I was so taken aback by his grandiose statement that I repeated it again.





"Symbol......?"(Cleo)







 







 It didn't ring a bell at all.

 

 But Liliana's face was serious.

TL Note- Leaving everything aside....the title was unique. 


Comments

Popular Posts