A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 19

Chapter 4-Live as you please.

(TL:By Rafael)


When I returned to the inn, I found Aruna in the common room.





"Aruna, is it okay to move like this?"(Cleo)

"Yes, I'm fine. It's not like I have a fever or anything."(Aruna)





 





 I sat down on the sofa and he smiled at me, somewhat self-mockingly.

 

 We faced each other and remained silent for a while. But this was broken by a word from Aruna.





"I had a dream."(Aruna)

"Dream ......?"(Cleo)





 





 I asked him and he nodded.





"Yes, a dream in which Erio and I are supporting you."(Aruna)

"Supporting  me, ......?"(Cleo)





 





 I can't help but repeat myself.

 

 The boy knight grinned at me and said.





"You're still the same, you know. I'm relieved that you're not aware of it, because that's just like you."(Aruna)

"I know I'm not strong enough to be unaware."(Cleo)

"Oh, yes. You're never an expert."(Aruna)


(TL: Second in everything)


 





 I wonder if he could tell that I was a little miffed.

 

 Aruna laughed again. However, s
he soon turned serious and continued.





"But that's okay. The person who will be our leader must be able to understand the value of many people like that."(Aruna)

"I'm a leader?"(Cleo)

"I've told you before, the reformation has begun."(Aruna)





 





 Now that he said it again, I remembered.

 

 I remember that when he first came here, he told me.

 

 That he is making some kind of appeal to the Order. And that the next step is for me to be promoted.





"But you can't go back now. And—"(Cleo)

"No, I'm fine with the way things are."(Aruna)

"Eh? ......, what does that mean?"(Cleo)





 





 Aruna made up his mind 

 Aruna doesn't understand why he changed his  way of thinking but–

He took a breath and then spoke.

 

  





"You can live your life the way you want. You can save whoever you want to save and go your own way. No matter what you do it will be surely for the good of this country."(Aruna)





 





 He said this with a big smile on his face.





"Live as you wish. ......"(Aruna)









 









 That's exactly what I had in my heart when I decided to become an adventurer.

 

 These words resonated in my heart.

TL Note- All readers must also live as they wish.....we only have one life after all.....


Comments

Popular Posts