Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 66-: This is a dream punch line

(TL By GUST)




Unnecessarily.


 Punipuni.


 Biyon.


 There was a stimulus that made me want to hit such an onomatopoeia on my lovely spirit body.


 I was sleeping while being held by Sefie instead of a pillow, and my consciousness emerged from the repeated stimuli.


 Needless to say, the criminal told me to stop the mischief that hindered a good night's sleep with a sleepy voice.


"Uh, uh, Sefie ... I'm still sleepy, so don't rub it."


"Oh, are you still going to sleep?"


 Consciousness awakens rapidly to that voice.


 It was a voice I didn't know.


"Eh ... who?"


 When I opened my eyes and looked at it, it was a person I had never seen who was holding me in my arms.


 I wonder if it was in the early twenties when I was a year old.



 However, it soon became clear that the apparent age would not be the actual age.



 Because the person's ears were long. It's a familiar elf ear for me.


 Yes, that person was an elf female.


 A blue eye that shines like a jewel on a beautiful blonde that looks like spun sunlight. With clear white skin and a beautiful face that stands out as an elf.


 The clothes that I wear are like pure white toga (the word comes to my mind) that makes me feel sacred, and I get the impression of which goddess.


 But strangely, there is no inhumane impression.


 There is an adjective "like a doll" to refer to a person with a well-organized appearance, but what comes to her side is a mischievous and childish expression.


 Regardless of the appearance, the contents are like "a playful older sister who loves mischief."


"Where are you here?"


 After checking that far, I realized that the surrounding scenery was also unfamiliar.


 From the floor to the walls to the ceiling, there was a wood grain pattern on everything-or rather, it was a large room with the wood grain pattern itself.


 The various furnishings placed in the room are of a quality that makes it easy to see that they are all luxury items, and the tables, chairs, sofas, beds, chests of drawers, and carpets are all used by the royal family. Good quality items.


 One side of such a room seems to face the balcony, and if you look at it, you can see the dense and overgrown huge trees "far below".


 Moreover, many buildings are built on the trees through the gaps between the trees, and it can be seen that many "bridges" are connected between the trees.


 It resembles the appearance of the elf village where I lived until just before.


 However, the tree where Sefie lived-that is, the big tree where Brynhildr lived, would not have been as tall as this, and above all, it is too large to be called a "sato".


 The vibrant spectacle where many people live while being one with the forest was a place that fits the expression of a forest city.


"This is in your dream"


"Oh really?"


 While sitting in a chair, the woman who put me on her lap tells me a lot.


 It's hard to believe, but for some reason, I was easily convinced.


 If I remember correctly, I would have slept with Sefie, and I don't remember moving anywhere after that, and I don't remember waking up in the first place.


 Then the word that this world is in my dream seemed to make sense.


 However, there are many strange points about it.


 If you say it's a dream, it must have been based on my memory.


 However, I don't recognize the woman who put me on her lap, and I have never seen the vast forest city outside the balcony.


 Well, the spectacle of the elf village may be a forest city that my consciousness processed arbitrarily.


 If you think about it that way, it seems that you can give a convincing reason to the appearance of the woman in front of you.


 After all, the figure of the woman was something familiar to me. Somehow, he looks like this when Sephi grows up.


"... Maybe Sephi?"


 The words spilt involuntarily.


 On the other hand, women are proud of something.


"Hmm! I understand well. I'm Sephilia-chan!"


 Sephilia-chan ...


 How should I put this in?


 By the way, Sefie's name is Sefie, not Sephilia.


"Anyway"


 Self-proclaimed Sephilia stared at me seriously.


"You've become so cute. It's amazing Punipuni."



 Punipuni and my spirit body are rubbed.


 Then I put my hand on the wide-brimmed cap,


"What's going on under the hat?"


 While saying this, I started pulling to take off my hat.


"Ada! Do you want to stop! I can't get it!" 


"It looks like that."


 Nod and let go as I was convinced.


 Is this free?


 I am amazed, but I doubt the dream that never seems to wake up.


"I mean, why am I dreaming like this?"



 Dreams are strange for no reason.


 So I wasn't expecting an answer either.


"That's because I interfered with Yug's dream."


"-What?"


 Is that true, or is it just a playful word that my consciousness created in the form of a dream?


 Well, if you think in common sense, it's just a dream, so I don't think you really need to take it.


 I just noticed that this is a lucid dream?


 It's the first time I've had a lucid dream.


"What? Is Sephilia a dreamer or something?"


 However, let's ask just in case.


 If a monster called a dream demon actually exists, the possibility of interfering with my dreams and trying to do something wrong is not zero.


 Sephilia-chan in front of me (nowadays, women of this age have a tough "chanting") doesn't look wicked, but it's worth noting.


"Well, it might be similar."


"……seriously?"


 Is this answer true, or is it a dream-specific incoherent answer?


 I don't know what to believe because I don't have any judgment.


 That said, for some reason, I don't feel like doubting Sephilia-chan's words.


 For some reason, she has feelings of familiarity and trust that are similar to what she feels like Sefie. Maybe it's because they look similar.


"So why do you interfere with my dreams? Did you do it?"


"The current Yug is a bit silly, so I'd like to give you some advice."


"Disrespectful"


 Looking at the appearance of a proud face, I feel more and more like Sephi.


"I mean, what's the advice? I have no idea what to do with particular advice. "



"There's that, right? If you go crazy, you're going to leave the labyrinth for a while, right?"


 I was told something completely unexpected.


 Sure, I wanted to explore the labyrinth someday, but I thought it would be a little later after things settled down.


 I don't think there are any circumstances that give priority to exploring the labyrinth.


"I don't have to hurry."


"Yeah, you should hurry."


 However, Sephilia-chan said with a serious expression.


 It's a playful expression and a serious expression that makes me worry about leaving it alone.


"If you capture Himinbjörg, you will have the authority to administer the labyrinth, and without that authority, the transfer team cannot be stopped."


"Transition team? Stop? Do you need to do that?"


 I don't have any knowledge of administrator authority.


 Despite this, I feel uncomfortable with what Sephilia-chan, who is supposed to be a dream, is saying as a matter of course.


 But aside from that, it was somehow annoying information.


"If you care about Sephi, you need it."


"What is that ...?"


 I can't ignore it because Sephilia's expression was somehow sad.


 Although I was confused by the unrelated changes in facial expressions, for some reason the back of my chest was noisy.


What does it mean to "if you can cherish the Sephis"? It's as if I'm being told that I'm not the kind of person who cares for someone, but it's also like begging for someone to be something that I can care for.


"I like you better now"


 I couldn't say anything to her with a sad smile.


 Sephilia-chan turns around to deceive something and laughs at me, and then she pushes me out again.


"That figure is cute, isn't it?"


 And before I said anything, my vision was dyed white.



 ● ○ ●



"--Huh! ??"


 I woke up.


 It's on the bed of Sephi's dwelling, built on the first floor of Himinbjörg.


 I was punipuni while keeping the familiar ceiling in sight.


"Yug, good morning"



"Oh? Oh, good morning Sefie ”



 Apparently, Sefie, who woke up a little earlier, was puffing my spirit body for comfort.



 It seems that I got up because of that stimulus.


 I floated up in the air, turned my gaze on Sefie, and stared at it.


 No matter how you look at it, she is a vague little girl who wakes up.


 However, the memory in the dream remained vivid. I still clearly remember the advice of self-proclaimed Sephilia.


 Was that just a dream?


 If it's not just a dream, she ...


"Sefie, do you remember having a dream?"


I'm not sure.


 So it wasn't crisp, but I asked it just in case.



"dream……?"


 At first, Sefie was wondering what was going on, but when she had a serious expression on her face, she nodded.


"Yeah, I remember"


"Are you serious? Then that is ... "


 Was that Sefie?


 Trying to hear that


"Sefie, I became a sword in my dream, and I was slamming Doragon-san with just one sword. That's why everyone praised me a lot!"


 Doya, show a proud smile.


 He bombed the dragon with one fingertip and was praised for his splendid sword technique ...?


"Oh ... Should I use a sword at least?" 


 Apparently, my dreams have nothing to do with Sephi.


 Sephi is still in normal operation today.





Comments

Popular Posts