A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 16

Chapter 4-Lina's memories, the end.

(TL:By Rafael)



"Sis! Dinner's ready!"(Lina)



 



 The day came suddenly.

 

 Lina was now able to cook for herself. She had made lunch and brought it to the house as usual. There was no sign of her sister in the living room, and it was somewhat deserted.

 

 The girl tilted her head and started looking for her sister.



"Sis, where are you ......?"(Lina)



 



 She went outside.

 

 Then she saw her sister and one other person standing there.





"Who is that ......?"(Lina)





 





 It was a man dressed in black, a man who could be described in one word as a bandit.

 

 His face was covered with a mask, and he looked unrecognizable. Lina shivered at the eeriness of it.

 

 But Senna walked up to her with a somewhat enlightened look on her face. She patted Lina's head and smiled softly.



"I'm going to serve in a nobleman's house."(Senna)

"What, ......? Why all of a sudden?"(Lina)

"............."(Senna)



 



 My sister was puzzled.

 

 She hugs me silently.

 

 I don't know what's going on. But it seemed like a goodbye.



"I'm sorry, Lina but  I'll try my best. ......"(Senna)

"...... sister?"(Lisa)



 



 Those were the only words that were left behind by her.

 

 I don't know what that means. I didn't understand anything anymore.

 

 But still, my favorite sister says she will do her best. If that's the case, then Lina will...





"Yes, I will also do my best so Good luck, sister!"(Lina)



(TL: Play sad song in the background)

 





 She decided to send her off with a smile.

 

 Farewells come suddenly. Without knowing the meaning, without telling the reason.





 





 And then, months and days pass by.

 

 The sister who came back to Lina was a changed person.











"Are you sure it was -- it was Erio-san who killed Senna-san ......?"(Cleo)

"I don't know, I don't know anything ......, I just--"(Lina)



 



 Lina shook her head from side to side at my words.

 

 But with a sad look in her eyes, she said.





"That's what Erio-san said."(Lina)


(TL: This answer was so true and funny at the same time , I don't know what to say)


 





 She sounded like she was about to start crying.

 

 I'm don't know what's right or what's happening.

 

 Lina grabbed her clothes tightly and bit her lip. And then she spoke. 

"The reason why I went to the royal capital was because I heard that Erio was headed here—"(Lina)





 





 "—Yes, in order to avenge my sister."(Lina)





 





 But how did it come to this?

 

 She was actually a kind and very gentle girl that I met.



"Cleo-san, what should I do ......?"(Lina)



 



 Lina finally asked me for an answer.

 

 And then, I guess her head got all messed up. She shed a large tear.





"Lina ......"(Cleo)





 





 I looked at the girl.





"Wait a minute?"(Cleo)





 





 There was something that caught my attention.

 

 It was so simple, so strange.





"Who told Lina about Erio's whereabouts? --"(Cleo)





 





 Then she realized.



"Well, that person was..."(Lina)







 







 Then she said the name of the person.







"Cladio,"(Lina)

"Cladio ......?"(Cleo)





 





 

 

 I furrowed my brow because that name sounded familiar. That person is....







"The last head of the Ledin family: ......!"(Cleo)







 







 Something started to click.

 

 But at the same time, it felt as if a fate had begun to unfold.


TL Note- Fate oh Fate.....reminds me of our translator Fate but I am sure he isn't cruel or is he?.....Well Atleast Cleo isn't dense in general things except romance. 



Comments

Popular Posts