A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 18

Chapter 4-A creepy fight.

(TL:By Rafael)




It would be difficult for a normal sword to completely block Krim's attacks.

 

 The reason is that magic power flows with each strike. And not only that, but with each attack, she changes the direction of the flow.

 

 So, an attack that should have been passed off to the right can flow in the opposite direction.

 

 One can't blame Aruna for not being able to handle it.





"Very interesting. You are!"(Krim)





 





 The magic sword cancels out the flow of magic power.

 

 I was facing Krim. In the midst of this, she shouted happily.





"I never knew that a human being could have this much power..."(Krim)



(TL:Lady it's called plot armor)
 





 And then she took a deep breath.





"No, now is not the time."(Krim)





 





 She said quietly as if to tell her own self.

 

 To be honest, it's difficult to keep up with the changing mood of the other party. Still, the speed was not too fast to keep up with.

 

 Our strength was close or one could even say I had a edge.

 

 Now it's just a matter of how to exploit the gap and outsmart Krim!





"----!"(Cleo)





 





 That's it, though.

 

 I jumped backwards once to get some distance from my opponent.

 

 I had to keep my cool. This is a battle that I will lose if I am too impatient for results. I told myself that as I took a deep breath.

 

 When Krim saw me, she knew what I was thinking.


 



 she let out a chuckle and slowly held out her hand.




"It's a shame to leave you as a human being, with your calm judgment, bold determination, and ability to handle situations. If you wish, I can take you to our world."(Krim)

"Even if you're joking, it's in bad taste."(Cleo)

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not. ....kukukuku..!"(Krim)





 





 I wondered why I was being complimented.

 

 I had never felt so horrible about accepting something so honestly.
 

 It's not just because the other party is a demon. It was probably because I had an unseen fear of the other side.

 

 I was being shaken by my emotions.



 



 Realizing this, I slowly lowered my sword once.

 

 Then I asked Klim.





"What is your purpose?"(Cleo)





 





 She smiled a little again and said,





"Well, ......?I'm only helping the contractor."(Krim)

".................."(Cleo)





 





 When I heard those words, I took up my sword again and let the magic flow.

 

 It seemed that there was no room for dialogue.

 

 If that was the case...




"Oh, well, looks like it's time to go, doesn't it?"(Krim)

"Huh?......."(Cleo)





 





 This is when I put all my energy into my legs.

 

 Krim said, suddenly losing her killing intent.





"Since you have an injured person. Let's call it a night here, shall we?"(Krim)







 







 Then she made a one-sided declaration and disappeared into the darkness.

 

 But in the end, she left this message: 




"You and I will fight again."(Krim)
















 









 After the presence disappeared, I lowered my sword.

 

 I then rushed to Aruna and healed his wounds.

One battle is over.

 

 But it all seems a bit creepy.







"More importantly, now..."(Cleo)


But right now, Erio is more important than the demons.

I thought better of it and lent my shoulder to Aruna.


TL Note- Weird mysterious strong , relevant to the plot characters appearing on both my novels....interesting. 


Comments

Popular Posts