A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 16
Chapter 2-Lina's feelings.

(TL:By Rafael)

(TL: Happy New Year)





"For now, she's going to live."(Marin)

"I see. ......"(Cleo)





 





 I asked Marin and Maki for help, and they casted a healing spell on her. Thanks to their efforts, her breathing stabilized. Her pulse had also calmed down, and it seemed that it would not take long for her to recover.

 

 When I told Lina this, she looked relieved from the bottom of her heart.

 

 Looking at the girl's face, I was curious about something.



"Hey, Lina? Can I ask you one question?"(Cleo)

"Yes, what is it?"(Lina)



 



 

 

 If I'm mistaken, that's fine, but I still asked.





"Do you think that Erio-san might be the target of  Lina's revenge?"(Cleo)





 





 

 

 It was about what we had talked about at lunch today, about what we would do if one of our friends was someone's enemy. That's what's bothering me. Because...





"Because the way Lina looked at Erio-san, her eyes looked somewhat sad."(Cleo)

".................."(Lina)





 





 Yes, it was.

 

 When Erio was injured and collapsed, Lina had a somewhat uncomfortable expression on her face. I guess you could call it relief.

 

 And now, after hearing that her life was saved, the girl said.





"I'm relieved, but I'm also confused.--I'm a bit of a psychologist, so sometimes I can tell how people are feeling."(Lina)





 





 Lina smiled at my words.

 

 She thought, "I can't hide it if I've come this far."





"I'm only going to tell you , Cleo."(Lina)





 





 She then began to talk about her past.

TL Note- Happy New Year guys, I know it came late but this is the first Chapter of the novel in 2022 and it is off to a melancholic start.




Comments

  1. Happy new years to you as well. I would say i am happy that 2021 is over, but i was happy when 2020 was over only for all of us to get immediately Judased by 2021. I have some serious trust issues regarding a new year because of that. I still hope 2022 will be better though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts