Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 53-: Encounter with Dwarves
(TL By GUST)



There was a lot of drizzle under the waterfall, or because the bedrock was just hard, there was grass like grass, but no trees were growing, and the open space was widespread.


 It's big enough for me (the elf village) to stop.


 So I stopped in front of the square under the waterfall, a little distance from the cave.


 By that time, the number of dwarves, which was initially dozens, has increased one after another, and now hundreds of fully armed dwarves are glaring at us.


"Then, let's go?"


 The elder looks back and asks the armed elves and werewolves.


 Not all the inhabitants go down, there are a few old elves who are enthusiastic about it, and there are about 50 elves and werewolves who can fight.


 For the time being, we are aiming for friendly negotiations, but just in case we bring so many warriors-the elder said.


 However, the face of the elder who turned to the warriors has a sharper eye than anyone else on the spot.


"No, I'm not going to fight ..."


 I became a spirit body and muttered while being held by Sefie.


 Of course, don't forget to blend the stunned facial expressions.


"What are you talking about, if the dwarves lick you ... it's over?"


 The elder says "looking up" at us.


 I'm not sure what you're talking about. Where is the end when licked?


"The spirits imitate the princess."


"What do you want to imitate?"


"What if you show the dwarves the dignity of a princess, that's fine."


"What was that? Dignity?"


 Sefie was now being carried by several men.


 This is because the men carry a portable shrine-like platform with a handle and sit on it.


 Sefie sits on a table and puts her back on a huge cushion that seems to ruin people, wearing a luxurious costume like at the time of the welcome party, and "dressing up" with flower decorations etc. There is.


 And the current situation is that he has a doy face and holds me as a spirit body in both hands.


 I can't feel the dignity that the elder says because my eyes are knots. maybe.


"Good luck"


 Sefie nods, creating a heavy feeling.


 The elders responded in awe, "Haha!"


 What are these guys?


"Then everyone will go"


"" Oh !! ""


 This time, telling him, the elder turns to the front.


 Beyond that is the outer edge of the village, an arched doorway that opens into the thorn wall.


 Naturally, there is a height difference of a dozen meters from the ground now that it is not connected to the ground.


 Therefore I was making a ramp to get down.


 I just unravelled a part of the root that was knitted in a mesh shape and transformed it into a staircase.



 Anyway, we used this staircase to land on the ground after a long time.


 When approaching the dwarves who were tens of meters away and prepared for battle,


"What the hell! If you think about where the bakemon is, it's a grassy elf!"


"Threat me!"


"What is it for !?"


"Yanka Colla!"


"Are you going to beat us because you're following a little big bakemon !? These bean sprouts!"


 ――I was screamed with great momentum.


 I'm sorry that it turned out to be a threatening result, but I'm not saying anything so much, right?

 It's more than I imagined to have an immediate fight without greetings or anything.


 However, the elder does not seem to be a little frightened by the storm of such abusive words.

 With my chest stretched--or rather, with a slightly raised chin, I approached the Noshinoshi and the dwarves, and stopped when they were far enough to talk.

 The elder is also an elf.

 Unlike the dwarves like everybody, I understand the importance of having a rational dialogue, no matter what.



"Shut up !! Earthen dwarves!"



 --did not exist.

 He shouted loudly, twice as loud as the dwarves' swearing.

 The tone is different from usual, and what happened? I was expecting it.


"I know who this person is! I'm a great forest god! I'm tall!"

Dawn! With both hands, point to Sefie on the portable shrine.

 Sefie has a doya face with a hall inside.

 I was wondering if I, who was in my arms, would be introduced like that, and when I was watching the situation with a little excitement, the old elf who came along with the warriors for some reason. They shouted out.


"Our God!"


"High elf!"


"To the nobility of the princess that dwarves can't bring out! To the sacred!


 I'm not sure, but it seems that he's trying to mount himself in the position of Sephi's god.

 And there seems to be no introduction to me.

 ……Disagreeable? I don't care about it?


"What is the forest god!"


"Because the dwarves worship the sake god Bacchus!"


"The god of another place is a monjayaki !!"


"Come on!"


 However, the dwarves replied without any fear.

 Apparently, if the gods they don't worship, they don't need to be respected.


 Well, it's okay to give up a hundred steps.

 Why are you a sake god? Isn't that the earth god or the blacksmith god?


 By the way, the "Sake God Bacchus" that the dwarves worship is not a natural god like Sephi, the old gods that were casually destroyed in Ragnarok, let alone the new god of the Iko religion.

 It seems to be a completely fictional god.


"Ki, you guys! What a disrespect for Morigami!"


"Hey there! I'll blow everyone away !!"


"Our princess licked her mouth! Fucking dwarves!"


"What a fucking elf!"


"These bean sprouts! Your nose is bent because of the grassy smell!"


"Go back to the forest quickly !! No, go back !!"


"Noisy these short legs!"


"Mostly what is the sake god Bacchus! What do you believe in a non-existent god? Barca Baka!"


"No, don't say that !!"


"Licking ... If this happens, it's a war!"


"I'm doing fine!"


 And the old people who are in a rage without putting a haircut.


 The dwarves, on the other hand, also begin to swear at the selling words and yelling at the buying words.


 The place was out of control due to childish ill-mannered exchanges.


 ... It must have been a mistake to bring the elders to this place.


 Jijii and his friends smashed my thoughts of acting friendly to be accepted by the Dwarven Village.


"--Yugu?"


 I flew out of Sefie's arms fluffy and moved to the middle of the quarrel between the elders and the dwarves.


 However, both of them are still unaware of my existence.


 So I decided to gently wake them up by yelling out in a telepathic way.



"Jijii! !! Shut up! !! !!"




Comments

  1. wtf why do they keep licking each other and themselves???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts