Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~




Chapter 54-: Negotiator Yug
(TL By GUST)






"What then ...?"


 Telepathy is a technique that directly conveys thoughts.

 No matter how emotional you are, you can't miss it.

 Therefore, both the elven Jijii and the dwarves pushed the raised words into the back of their mouths and looked up at the voice of the Lord that is, me.


"What's that ... a monster?"


 The white-haired old dwarves at the forefront of the dwarves told me to mutter.

 I fluffy and lower the altitude and slowly answer while matching the height of the old man's dwarf and the line of sight.


"I'm sorry. It's not a monster. "


 However, when I think about the pre-evolution that was a manatrent, I might belong to the category of monsters-that kind of imagination comes to mind.

 But of course, I answer without burping such a thing.


"I'm Yug. Well, it's like a forest spirit. "


"The spirit of the forest ...? Don't look so stupid."


 Well, stupid?

 Is this cute spirit body stupid?


 The elders scream behind me, as if to protect me from being stunned.


"You guys! Don't say anything!"


"Do you say that you are charming, not stupid!"


"The spirits are intentionally incarnated in a friendly form!"


"Ji, grandfathers ..."


 I instinctively looked back.


"--I'll blow it off later"


 You can't deny the words of the old dwarves, right?

 Rather, you affirm it in a detour, right?

 I will never forgive you, right?


"Hmm! I don't care about that!"


 I was a little derailed and lost consciousness, but I regained my mind with the words of the old man Dwarf.

 Turning to the dwarves again, the old dwarves speak like all the spokespersons.


"What's the point of riding that stupid Bakemon? What are you going to do in a war with us !?"


"No, I'm not going to fight. We just want to negotiate. "


"Oh !? Negotiations?"


 If you ask me to help us obediently, it's unlikely that you will accept it given the bad relationship between the elves and the dwarves.

 Therefore, it would be reasonable to ask them to listen to your request by presenting their benefits to the dwarves.


"That's it. Did you trade with werewolves? Think it's about the same. "


"Hmm! Why do you want even our weapons? Well, even if you ask me, there is no weapon I can give to the elves!"


"That's right!"


"Elfs can quickly return to the depths of the forest!"


 However, the dwarves immediately start making noise.

 Even if you can trade with werewolves, it seems that you can see it when you deal with elves.


"What a fucking dwarf!"


"Oh, good! Everyone's butt--"


"Laurel, Wol, Wolf! "


 I also instructed the three, blocking the words of the old men who were making noise.

 Well, I expected it to happen in advance.

 They asked for their cooperation, saying that when things couldn't be helped, they would use their abilities.


"got it"


"Understood"


"know"


 The nodded Laurel wrap the old men around with ivy and restrain them.


"What are you going to do! Let's go!"


"Yes, yes. You ate lunch earlier, Grandpa."


"No, I haven't eaten !? It's not daytime yet! Or rather, it has nothing to do with it-Fumomo!?"


 Naturally, the elders resist, but they are rolled up by Laurel, who is strangely clever, and then the stuffing is thrown into his mouth.

 If you don't know anything, you'll be wondering if it's elder abuse, but the elders who have been rolled to the ground are fine, jumping and jumping.


"I kept you waiting"


"Oh ...? Oh, oh ..."


 I turned to the dwarves who were stunned and looked at me, and the negotiations resumed.

 However, I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this negotiation.

 So I decided to tell you frankly from this request.

"Actually, we are looking for a place to live now."


"Huh? Then you should live in the forest."


"There is a reason why that is not the case. To tell the truth, would you like to live with us? It ’s a suggestion. ”


"Hmm! Do you think it's possible?"


 The old man dwarf thrust his finger into the nostril, kneaded the booger he took out, and replied while flipping it with his finger.

 Wow, I'm here.


 Well, the reaction so far is as expected.

 I don't really think that the dwarves will say "Let's live together" and answer "Yeah! Good!".


"Well, listen to me for the time being."


"I'm sorry! I don't have anything to talk to the elves!


 However, having no ears to listen to is a problem.

 So I had no choice but to cut one of my hands as soon as possible.


 I prepared it as one of the hands for negotiations, but if I can't negotiate in the first place, I can't help it.


"Ah, why don't you talk while eating or eating? Of course, I will prepare the rice here."


"Rice, then ...?"


 Immediately, the dwarves screamed.

 Such dwarves certainly look plump and muscular for their height, but many of them have thin cheeks. In addition, the size of clothes and equipment does not seem to fit a little.

 Perhaps they're so thin that they don't fit in size.


 Before negotiating with the dwarves, it's natural to find out about the person you're negotiating with.

 I've heard stories from the Wolfs and Werewolves about dwarves as far as they know.

 There was talk of dwarves suffering from chronic food shortages.


 Since the sacred mountain worship is rich in demons, there are many creatures that can be used as food such as demons. However, none of the monsters that lived around this area were easy to hunt.

 Therefore, it is difficult to hunt for food, and trading with werewolves is insignificant given the distance that must be crossed.

 There is no well-maintained road, and there is no way to bring in large quantities of bulky food and other items.


 According to Wolf, the dwarves are trading other than the werewolves, and they mainly buy food there. However, there is a limit to the amount of food that can be procured from certain factors other than "distance," which is less than what the dwarves need.


 However, it is impossible for dwarves living in a cave to farm by themselves.

 Plowing fields outside the cave is just as impossible due to the problems of too strong monsters.


 ――Well, it seems that there are various other factors such as the population increasing from the beginning, but in the end, it seems that the dwarves (living in this village) are in need of food.


 So I thought that I would get on if I said that I would treat myself to a meal.


"Mu, muu ... No, no, no!"


 It's true that he seemed to be worried unlike before, but the old dwarf shook his head when it wasn't even that.


"Why? It ’s good, a little bit. ”


 I was confused because I wasn't expecting it, so I asked him honestly.


"Aside from the werewolves, we can't put the elves in the village!"


"ah I see"


 Apparently, he had decided that he was being told to eat in the dwarves' village.

 Hmm ... I think.

 It's good to guide the dwarves to the Elven Village, but there are too many.

 The scenery is good, and it may be good to have a picnic as it is.


"No, let's talk while eating here. That's fine, right?"


 I made a perfect proposal, but--


"Is there a good reason ?! Do you feel like dying when you eat in a place like this?"


"Huh? Why?"


 I thought it was exaggerated to eat outside, but apparently, I was wrong.


"If you eat something like this, Wyvern and other monsters will come in large numbers !!"


"Ah, I see."


 That's right.

 However, even if you ask the elf village to go up, it can be said that the monsters attack.

 The monsters around here will attack you no matter how big your opponent is.

 But if you're on the move, but now that you're stopped, you'll be able to do something about it.


"It's okay about that. Wait a minute. "


"Huh !? What's okay !?"


 I didn't answer the unsatisfying voice of the old dwarf, and when I returned to my fluffy and Sefie's arms,


"Please take care of your body for a moment"


"Ok"

I told him that and moved my consciousness to the main body.

 If left unattended for a long time, the spirit body will diffuse into the air and disappear, but it will remain without problems for a few hours.

 And unconscious spirits can easily be swept away by weak winds, so you need someone to grab them.


 anyway.


 After returning to the main body, I activated the "barrier" in a wide range from there.

 It releases a huge amount of magical power, which can be said to be enormous, and creates a huge barrier that covers the dwarves and elves facing each other in front of the cave, and the entire elf village.


 The barrier created is three layers.

One each for "Physical Barrier", "Magic Barrier", and "Illusion Barrier".


 It goes without saying that the effects of the former two barriers are explained.

 The last one, the effect of "Illusion Barrier", is cognitive inhibition.

 Those who are outside the barrier cannot recognize the inside of the barrier.

 Well, depending on the ability of the opponent and the skill you have, it may be detected, but since it was created by consuming a lot of magical power, it will work well for these monsters.


 Having created the barrier, I regain consciousness to the spirit body and return fluffy in front of the old dwarf while thanking Sefie.

 When--,


"What is it now ... is it a barrier?"


 All the dwarves were staring at the sky with their mouths open.

 Then, when I looked back at me as if I had returned to myself, I asked him, saying that I couldn't believe it.


"Oh, monsters shouldn't come near for a while. Well, even if it gets closer, I think it's okay because there are "physical barriers" and "magic barriers". "


"..."


"So this is fine, isn't it?"


 The old dwarf shakes his head when he shakes.

 But apparently, that doesn't mean denial.


"What a magical power ... a monster?"


"It's a spirit"


 Apparently, the dwarves can also sense the magical power.

Laurel also said that even if you don't have the skill of "magical power detection", you can feel it with great magical power depending on your training. I don't know if the dwarves have the skill of "magic detection", but if you can recognize the magic power when you make a barrier, it may be surprising.


 anyway.


 The old dwarf is weak as if he had given up for some reason, so let's treat it as if he accepted this proposal.

 I turned to Laurel, who was standing beside the wounded elder, and asked the maples in the village for a message.


"Well, Laurel. I'm sorry, but can you tell the maples to bring me a meal? "


"Confirmed"




Comments

Popular Posts