Super Mothership


Chapter 11 My Ship Arrived


(TL:By Rafael)


On the sea not far from the small island, a speedboat slowly slowed down, turned off its engine, floated and sank on the sea, and drifted with the current. 
 
   With the engine turned off, the speedboat plunged into darkness. For fear of being discovered by the mysterious employer of the gang, no lights were turned on on the boat, only the flashlight in Nie Yun's hand emitted weak light. 
 
   Chu Xiaoxiao couldn't help being a little scared. Now she just wanted to return to the mainland as soon as possible and return to a civilized society. 
 
   “What are we stopping here for? "Chu Xiaoxiao looked at Nie Yun, who was searching for the loot with a flashlight and asked. At this time, she had already put on a jacket to cover the spring light, which naturally belonged to Nie Yun's loot. 
 
   “Wait for my boat! "Nie Yun replied casually. At this time, he found a few cans of canned food from Shunlai's backpack, and suddenly said with joy: “It's great, I'm just hungry!” ”
 
   Chu Xiaoxiao asked in surprise, “Waiting for your boat? Do you have companions? ”
 
   Nie Yun didn't answer. He sat on the bow of the boat and pried open the lid of the canned food. He was delighted to find that it was beef with sauce. He hurriedly stuffed a large piece into his mouth, and said vaguely while eating: “Mud medicine tonic? ”
 
   The mechanical worm was just controlled and consumed a lot of energy. At this time, there was no solar charge, and the abdomen was already hungry and unbearable.  
 
   Chu Xiaoxiao was stimulated by Nie Yun's eating, only then did she feel that she hadn't eaten for a long time, and she was indeed hungry. 
 
   She sat next to Nie Yun, and Nie Yun also opened a can for her, and the two of them ate silently. 
 
   Soon after, seven or eight empty cans were piled up on the bow of the boat. Nie Yun belched, and Chu Xiaoxiao cast a weird look. This guy hadn't eaten for a few days! 
 
   “You haven't said yet, why are you here? "Chu Xiaoxiao couldn't help asking when she saw Nie Yun squinting his eyes and eating there. 
 
   “If I said that my brother and I were having a picnic there, and you came to the door by yourself, will you believe? ”
 
  “I don't believe it! "Chu Xiaoxiao rolled her eyes, You went to that uninhabited island for a picnic with your brother. Are you a savage, or is your brother a savage?” 
 
   “Then it's over! "Nie Yun knew that no one believed the truth, so he simply didn't explain. 
 
   “Hey...that... thank you for saving me!" "Chu Xiaoxiao thanked him, but he seemed a little unaccustomed and said it unnaturally. 
 
   “My name is not hey! My name is Nie Yun! ”
 
   “Oh, my name is Chu Xiaoxiao! "Only then did Chu Xiaoxiao realize that the two of them didn't even know each other's names, so she hurriedly said. 
 
   “Well, I remember. ”
 
   After Nie Yun finished speaking, the two fell silent again. 
 
   Chu Xiaoxiao held her knees and looked at the pitch-black sea, and suddenly remembered the scene where Nie Yun had just shot. 
 
   It seems that in order to prevent himself from seeing that person, he deliberately let the other person retreat to a place that she couldn't see? 
 
   Because of Nie Yun's approach, Chu Xiaoxiao's psychological impact of seeing a murder for the first time was minimized, and she hardly felt anything. On the contrary, because of her hatred for that person, she felt that that guy deserved to die. 
 
   That guy's adopted son... seems... quite gentle. 
 
   “Nie Yun, can you... tell me about him? "Chu Xiaoxiao said softly. 
 
   Nie Yun was taken aback, and couldn't help but look at Chu Xiaoxiao, just in time to meet her bright eyes. 
 
   “Ahem! "Nie Yun blushed and avoided her gaze, then lay on his back with his hands on the back of hiz head, looking at the stars in the sky.  
 
   “Old man, he was a famous drunkard in the surrounding area. He drinks himself drunk all day long. When he is drunk, he doesn't go crazy. He sits on the bow of the Sea Wolf and looks at the sea in a daze. 
 
  He is lazy and sloppy. Since I can remember, he has been a sailor, repairman, fisherman, and cook on his ship! Even though he was also the captain! Haha! 
 
 
  
   In addition, he has a very bad taste. He always likes to tease me and embarrass me in front of everyone. Once I was so angry that I chased him all the way with a kitchen knife, ahaha! 
 
   But this guy is all knife-mouthed and tofu-hearted. If there is anything good, he always thinks of me first and never gets angry with me. 
 
   I remember once I was sick and had a high fever. The doctor in the town happened to be away. He carried me over three mountains and walked for four hours. He took me to the emergency department in the city and asked them to get my life back. 
 
   I am very grateful to him. He gave me the Sea Wolf, a safe nest, and taught me how to survive and be a human being. 
 
   I can see that my father is very unhappy, but he has never told me about his previous affairs. Anyway, I am not interested in the youth history of the old man. Haha......”
 
   As Nie Yun chattered, Chu Xiaoxiao listened quietly, for the first time, she had a clear impression of that man, not imagination. 
 
   After Nie Yun finished speaking, he looked at Chu Xiaoxiao beside him. 
 
   She turned her face slightly, and said softly after a long time: “I will be going, and I  will burn the incense stick. ”
 
   Nie Yun narrowed his eyes, smiled, and murmured, "Really, that's good...”
 
   ……
 
   After about another ten minutes, there was a sudden splash of water in the darkness“ as if something was approaching. 
 
   Chu Xiaoxiao was alarmed by this movement and asked strangely, “Have you heard any movement?" ”
 
   Nie Yun stood up and stretched out, pointed to the side and said, "Well, my boat has arrived! ”
 
  Chu Xiaoxiao looked in the direction he was pointing. Under the dim starlight, on the dark sea surface, a dilapidated fishing boat quietly slid out and slowly stopped beside the speedboat.


TL Note- Sorry I didn't got much time and has to translate other series too so the Chapter was released late......I will try to give fast updates. 


Comments

Popular Posts