A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 15

Chapter 3-The one who appeared to Aruna.

(TL:By Rafael)



--It was late at night.

 

 Aruna was resting in his room in his mansion.

 

 He was lying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. He hadn't seen Cleo in a long time, but as usual, he didn't seem to understand his own value.



"Really dumb or  should I call it selfless ......."(Aruna)



 



 Yes, I  am thinking  of my former schoolmate.

 

 He was still him. I was happy about that, but also a little disappointed.

 

 I was curious as to how he had done since being released from the shackles of aristocracy. I was curious about that, but I guess we'll have to talk about that next time.

 

 After that, Aruna raised himself up.



"So, who is it?-- there?"(Aruna)



 



 He opened his mouth in a whisper.

 

 His voice spread out in the silence.

 

 And then, as if in response to that, someone appeared.





"............"





 





 He was dressed in black and it was impossible to tell his gender from his gender neutral looks.

 (TL: I can't guarantee gender in this novel anyway and this one is still in wraps , we are going with he for the sake of it.)

 In his hand was a single sword. A beautiful blade. It seemed that he hadn't killed anyone yet.



"I'm the only one you're after, huh?"(Aruna)



 



 Aruna grabbed a self-defense sword that he had left by his bedside.

 

 He pulled it out and held it at the ready.





"Come on, Interesting fellow lets play!"(Aruna)





 





 With a wicked, mischievous smile on his face.

 

 Aruna hissed at the intruder.







◆ ◇ ◆







"Erio-san  ......?"(Cleo)

"Cleo-san. That's right, I couldn't find Erio-san. ......"(Maki)



 



 Meanwhile, at the same time.

 

 At the inn in the royal capital, Cleo, Maki, and Lina were gathered.





"............ I have a bad feeling about this."(Cleo)


(TL: Me too)


 





 Cleo looked out the window and said so.

 

 It was raining heavily like a storm out there.

TL Note- Sometimes I wonder Aruna is a girl in disguise or simply interested in Cleo as a lover...what do you guys think, Comment below and as you may have known Beast tamer was removed from NU so till that is fixed,  Beast tamer will be  a site only series and the Chapter will keep coming as scheduled. 


Comments

Popular Posts