A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 15

Chapter 1-Erio's memories.


(TL:By Rafael)



--I can still vividly remember the feeling of having that child in my hands.

 

 I also remember the raw sound of flesh piercing flesh and the feeling as if my heart had been grabbed. My breathing stopped and it took me a moment to comprehend what had just happened in front of me.

 

 The girl leaned her body against me with a crunch.

 

 The words that came from her tormented me even more.





"I'm glad I was able to meet you, Erio."





 





 That's what the girl said in a muffled voice on the verge of death.

 

 A hand gently touched my cheek, stroked it, and then spilled out.

 

 The heat is lost. The girl I had thought of as my precious best friend, even  comparable to sister, was losing her vitality. In response, the heat of the fever disappeared from my body as well.



 



 --Oh, I remember.

 

 I couldn't forget it.

 

 There was no way I could forget.





 





 Yes, her name is...





◆.





"------ Senna."(Erio)



 



 When Erio woke up, she found herself staring at the ceiling of the inn.

 

 And she was stretching out her arms as if grasping something. It was as if she was trying to grab the shadow of the girl who had spoken to her. Erio was just reaching out.



 



 Tears were streaming down her face.

 

 But she didn't notice them.

 

 Even if she had noticed, she might have forgotten to wipe them away.



"It's been a while, hasn't it? --Senna."(Erio)



 



 She repeated the girl's name, biting down on it.

 

 It was as if Erio could see a girl named Senna.





"I met your sister. She was very bright and energetic."(Erio)





 





 --She looks just like Senna.

 
Erio holds her tongue after saying that much.



"I'm not allowed to do that after all. I have to fight."(Erio)




 







 

 The next time she opened her mouth, the emotion had vanished from her eyes.







"I am--I am the only sword."(Erio)






 







 She sat up and looked out the window.

 

 A small bird was flapping its wings. She simply watched it go by.

TL Note- So Volume  15 has begun and we are in Erio's arc, Those who are still with us thank you for reading till now and I promise you that we will go till the finale of Cleo's adventure. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts