A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 12

Chapter 2-An invitation from the best swordsman in the world.

(TL:By Rafael)


It was one of those days.

 

 It had been a long time since we had a day off, and all the party members were out on their own. Maki went to dinner with Marin and Gown. Keane had some studying to do. Erio said she was going to train near a waterfall on the outskirts of the royal capital.



"What am I going to do ......?"(Cleo)



 



 I was left sitting in a chair in the common room of the inn, staring up at the ceiling in a daze.

 

 I've been doing quests every day, and it's been fun. That's why I had no idea how to spend my leisure time alone.

 

 It's not that I don't have any hobbies, but I don't feel like doing any of them.

 

 I wondered if anything intresting would happen. That was when I was thinking about it.





"Hey, ....... It's been a while, Cleo."

"............ huh?"(Cleo)





 





 There was a person calling my name.

 

 The voice was very familiar and nostalgic.

 

 And when I was a student at the school, it was a voice I heard every day.


"Aruna, ......?"(Cleo)

"Oh. I knew it was this inn."(Aruna)



 



 The boy, Aruna, smiled mischievously at me.

 

 He was dressed in the clothes provided by the knight order, and walked towards  me with a large stride.


"What brings you here?"(Cleo)

"I have a few things to do. Can I sit next to you?"(Aruna)

"Yeah, sure."(Cleo)



 



 We exchanged a few words, and then he sat down next to me.

 

 His attitude was to cross his legs wide and bend his body backwards while sighing. This is something that hasn't changed. He is not familiar with etiquette, or rather, he is not interested in it. Even so, he is accepted by the people around him because of his ability to silence them and his efforts couldn't be denied.



 



 Aruna - the swordswoman I had set my sights on.

 

 I naturally felt my cheeks relax when I saw him looking exactly the same as before.



"So, can I talk to you straightforwardly?"(Aruna)

"What is it? What's wrong, Aruna?"(Cleo)



 



 Then, suddenly, the boy said so.

 

 When I tilted my head to see what was wrong, he looked at me and then smiled. And then....



(TL: Darth Vader:...I am your father)







"The reformation has begun."(Aruna)





 





 he said in an uncharacteristically serious voice.







"I want you, Cleo, to be the leader of the Order."(Aruna)

(TL : Let me guess he will be the king..)





 







 Without any falsehoods.

 

 No hesitation.



 



 It was as if he was sincerely wishing for it.

 

 Aruna turned to me and told me that.


"Why......?"(Cleo)



 



 But I don't understand the purpose of that offer.

 

 I did not understand why it was me.



"In the past, Gallia had focused only on special abilities. The knight order, the royal court wizards, and many other departments have had that mentality."(Aruna)





 





 This is where Aruna speaks.



" But that's a big mistake, because it will destroy the real talent and create only a uniform organization. We need a larger entity to oversee it."(Aruna)





 





 --So," (Aruna)

 

 He looked straight at me and said, "For starters, we need to work together.





As a start, I want you to work with me to change the Order. --Cleo."(Aruna)





 





 With unclouded eyes.

 

 Aruna appealed to me.





"I will push Cleo to the top."(Aruna)







 







 It was a big decision.

 

 It was a pathway to success that had suddenly come to him.

TL Note- Finally a worthy opponent with the rival halo there Battle will be legendary.  Comment your view on what will happen next.


Comments

  1. I'm really confuse if Aruna is a girl or a boy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. My mistake Aruna, Cleo and Keane are boys.
      Erio,Maki, Marin, Liliana are girls.

      Delete
  2. Why should Cleo get involved in politics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, he again? but previously you use she..
    could it be (allow play fool) he is using magic to change his gender (no he is not good at magic) he must be descendant of Ranma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aruna is a boy and current suitor of Liliana.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts