Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 50-: Finally evolved ...!
(TL By GUST)




Brynhildr and Go alone have annihilated a large group of wyverns, well over 100.

 Many of the Wyvern's corpses have fallen into the surrounding forest, but it is too wasteful to leave them as they are.


 So, if not all, I collected as much as possible.

 The elder said he intends to process fast-paced meat into preserved food, but he says he still has to throw away most of it because he has no salt stockpile for Wyvern meat.

 Well, the part to throw away will be the nutrients for me and Go, so it won't be wasted.


 anyway.


 After struggling to pull up the Wyvern that fell into the forest, we will start again.

 We set out for the Dwarven's Hidden Village, while being wary of attacks by monsters like the Wyvern.


 ――But.


 As a result of defeating such a large number of Wyverns, the appearance of Go-kun 1, 2, and 3 became strange.

 Sato no Hiroba-When I came to the front of my body and thought it was curled up, it just stopped moving.


 Did I finally come ... I decided to prepare.


 What an evolution of Go-kun.

 I thought it was about time to evolve, but I think I reached the upper limit of the level by defeating the Wyverns.


 Go-kun No. 1 crouches down on the spot, and the thorns and ivy Go-kun of No. 2 and No. 3 are in a lump.

 The next moment when I thought that my body shook and trembled-Go's whole body glowed faintly.

 While I, Sephi, and everyone in the village are watching, Go's body gradually changes.


"" Oh !! ""


 As I witnessed the evolution of Go-kun, cheers rose from here and there.

 It didn't evolve as huge as I did.

 Rather, it will be smaller in size than before.

 However, with the exception of Go-kun No. 1, its appearance had changed without any vestiges.


"Foo ..." Mutters in a tone that Sefie admired or confused. "Go-kun isn't crazy"


"Our new sister ... but it doesn't look like it."


"But it feels close to the race."


 Brynhildr and Aile say a little disappointing, but interesting.

 That's because it's an impression of seeing Nos. 2 and 3.


"Lord, Princess, everyone-it's the first time I've exchanged words clearly like this."


 It was the evolved Go-kun No. 2 who gracefully uttered with a cool voice.

 He was completely a "moving thorn" -no, "she" is now a beautiful female like Brynhildr and others.


 The hair and eyes are crimson, reminiscent of rose petals, and the long hair is lustrous.


 The skin color is clear white, and although it has a slightly tight impression, it has a very well-organized face.


 If you think about the appearance age when applying it to the human race, is it in the early twenties?


 She wears a dark green dress with roses and thorns embroidered in places, and a crown of thorns with rose flowers on her head.


 It is the plump chest that pushes up the dress, and the standing figure full of self-confidence reminds me of the height of the spirit.


 It was a figure that made me want to call her the Queen.


"I don't have a name yet, but the race name is"Queen Thorn of the Tree SpiritDryad Rose Queen]. What's good in the future? "


 The Queen greeted her with a very elegant curtsy.


"Then I too"


 The next person who uttered a voice was the ivy golem-the evolution of Go-kun No. 3.


"It's a lot of fun to be able to exchange words like this. I hope everyone will continue to get along."


"He" speaks in a gentle tone with a gentle smile.

 Like the Queen, this was also a perfect humanoid.


 Her hair is soft-looking blonde, and her eyes are bright jade, reminiscent of plants.


 The skin was also clear and white, and the facial features were very well-organized, probably by default for the tree spirits. He seems to be a man because of his body and the first person, "I", but he has a neutral face that makes him mistaken for a female.


 What I wear is a loose vestment with a white cloth embroidered with an ivy pattern on a white cloth.


 It looks like the Queen in her early twenties, but she has a soft atmosphere that reassures the viewer.


"I don't have a name either. The race is"Tree Spirit Forest PriestDryad Druid"is"


 He thanked me reverently.


"Then, let me greet you too."


 Lastly, I opened my mouth-no, it was Go-kun No. 1 who spoke in a telepathic manner.


 Go-kun No. 1 was a wood golem with a height of nearly 3 meters, but he was the one with the least change in category.


 Its appearance is barely enough to be called a wood golem.


The whole body of Go-kun No. 1 was black and hard like obsidian, and was covered with a smooth material that reflects light.


 After all, if you look closely, you can understand that it is a plant because it has a wood grain pattern.


 Its height is about 2 meters and 50 centimeters, and it seems that it is slightly shorter than before its evolution. However, there is no impression that it has become weaker.


 He was wrapped in armor, just like the berserkers.


 It is a somewhat aggressively shaped armor shaped with sharp curves. Something of red crystal is patterned and decorates the whole body like a black armor.

 And from time to time, red light runs through the pattern as if it were pulsating.


 The most impressive part is the face.


 An auger-like double-horn extends toward the heavens, and below that is a face with an angry expression as if it were an angry image. The part of the eye was hollow, and a crimson light like blood was twinkling inside.


"Lord, the princess, and the inhabitants of my fellow village, I am very pleased to be able to speak directly in this way."


 Go-kun No. 1's arm remained below the knee.

 I think that Mistilteinn is probably stored in my arm.


"I have no name yet. Therefore, let me give you only the ethnic name. My race is "Juou ReikiKing torrent demon". Let's protect everyone with my sword. "


 Go-kun No. 1 who says so with confidence has something like a champion's personality.

 The atmosphere alone seems to be strong.


“…………”


 Go-kun and the others are finally able to speak.

 I was terrified about what to do if I took a rebellious attitude, but it seems that there is no such thing and I am relieved.

 Everyone in the village is already accepting the existence of new Go-kun, such as "Wow", "Guardians, look strong" and "Thank you!".


"I think it's cool!"


"Hmm, it seems that it has evolved into a very high-ranking existence."


"Even if you look at pure abilities alone, it is likely to be several times higher than before evolution."


"Maybe it evolved by consuming [divinity value]. If you were a guardian, you should have accumulated that much [divinity value]."


 The words are Sefie, Brynhildr, Aile, and Elder in that order.


 They also seem to feel reliable in the evolved appearance of Go.


 Well, that's good.


 I was a little worried, so I say a word to correct Go's words.


"No, I don't have a name ... Go-kun 1"


"I don't have a name!"


"Unfortunately, the name is not yet"


"Please give us a name."


 Thorns, ivy, and demon Go-kun say in order.

 What happened suddenly? Did it evolve and some of your memories are missing?


"You guys are go"


"Then, Sefie will put it on!"


 Sefie screams cheerfully.

 For some reason, Sephi gets excited when it comes to naming.

 But.


"No, I have a name."


"Well, Princess! I'm happy!"


"It is an honor to be named by the princess."


"Princess, thank you"


 I wonder if my voice was so small that I couldn't hear it.


 Or is it so happy to have Sephi give it a name?


 I can't speak to the end because Go-kun and his friends rushed to say it.


 If you can block your voice so far, you will notice it even if you don't like it.

 Maybe Go and you guys want a new name?


 HM.

 But.

 It feels a little bad to have Sephi always give a name.

 So I said in a loud voice this time so that I couldn't block my voice.


"No, I'll give you a name here! !! 


"""Huh?"""


"Yugu? It ’s good for you."


 For some reason, Go and his friends looked desperate.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts