Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 47-: Going to the Forest
(TL By GUST)



The magic of Sephi creates a huge road in the forest.


 I, who became a huge spider (looks like) moving on the huge road with the whole village on it, slowly proceeded.


 Slowly, I'm much bigger than most creatures now.


 The stride produced by the eight writhing legs is wide, and maybe it is as fast as a carriage going on flat ground.


 And recently, I've become accustomed to manipulating eight legs, probably because I've been walking in this shape all the time. I think the speed is a little higher than it was at the beginning.


 Now.


 I'm heading to the deep forest of the Valus Taijukai, a road heading northwest instead of straight north, but I'm still approaching the sacred mountain Frizus.


 Sacred mountain worship is generally known for its strong demons that inhabit because of its rich demons.


 The same is true even in the deep forest of the Valus Taijukai, and the more you proceed, the stronger the monsters you encounter.


 However.


 As for my hugeness now, it's huge enough to make me wonder if it's okay to put it in the category of honest creatures.


 It is much taller than the giant trees that grow around it, and the creatures that are wider than that are walking.


 Compared to the monsters that live in the forest, the difference in size is about the difference between a huge building and a human being.


 There can't be a stupid monster that attacks such an overwhelmingly huge creature.


 In fact, for a week after I started moving across the village, there was no daredevil to attack me.


 However, Ryuishi is a place that is also called Makai.


 Is it just over a week after departure?


 The monsters that go to the ground still don't attack me, but rather they just run away when they get closer.


 However, it seems that monsters that go in the sky are an exception.


 Flying like a leisurely swim in the sky, it attacks me-no, to be exact, when I find the village above me, the elves and werewolves who live there, as soon as I find good food. It came.


 The name of the monster was "Wyvern".


 As a dragon, it has a small and slender physique, and its strength is still weak compared to the existence called an attribute dragon.


 It is not possible to spit out "Dragon Breath," which is synonymous with dragons, and attacks are carried out exclusively with sharp claw blows, bites, and poisonous needles at the tip of long tails.


 According to the elder, it's more cute than the attribute dragon.


 Even though it's weak, it's in the category of dragons.


 The strength of the Wyvern, which is called the flying dragon species or the lower dragon species, is enough to feed even the Tyrant bear.


 I couldn't be weak.


"Isn't the majesty of Sephi working on the Wyvern? 


 Sefie, who was the first to detect the invasion of the Wyvern, climbed the branch of the big tree, which is my main body, and stared at the approaching Wyvern with a stern look.


 The existence of the big trees of the village that became a part of me now and the existence of Sefie seem to scatter the same effect as the "judicial disqualifying barrier" to the surroundings, and the upper monsters did not attack in the place where I used to be.


 Wyvern is definitely a high-ranking monster, so I think that the effect of "judicial disqualification barrier" will be exhibited.


"When I'm moving, I don't really hear it. When I stay with the same person all the time, I get really good."


 Was returned from Sefie.


 It seems that the effect of the repellent barrier weakens when it moves. On the contrary, if you stay in the same place, the effect will be stronger.


 Hmmmm.


 Well, there is no one-size-fits-all barrier, and its drawbacks are acceptable.


"If so, why not repel?"


"Yeah! ... Sefie is awesome!


 Sefie asks if he's going to beat him.


 I'm not uninterested in how to say "Me!", But Sefie has the role of creating a path for me and having him return to the original forest after passing by.


 This alone would normally be a considerable burden-or rather, it would be an impossible task without Sefie, the forest god.


 It is bad for Sefie, a little girl, to put more burden on her. that's why--,


"No, there's only one, I'll beat it."


 In fact, the trees that were growing around the village are being transformed into "tubes" so that they can fight at any time.


 So you don't have to prepare for a long time to release the "water cutter" like before.


 I move the "cylinder" closest to the wyvern that is approaching by manipulating the roots connected to the cylinder.


 A hole in the tip of the tube-that is, aim the muzzle at the target and attract it until each scale is clearly visible.


 and--,


"Gaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


An ultra-high pressure stream was fired at the roaring wyvern, and then a trajectory was drawn that cut it in both directions.


 --Bazun!


 Along with the sound, the giant flying in the sky is easily cut off.


 The skeleton of a wyvern that falls while sprinkling a large amount of fresh blood,


"husband"


 I manipulated the thorns that grow around the village and collected them before they hurriedly fell into the forest.


 It was said that the wyvern's meat could be eaten, and the skin could be processed into armor-or rather, the dragon's body couldn't be thrown away, all of which seemed to be valuables that could be used in some way.


 Therefore, it is not a good idea to leave it in the forest.


 No, even if it has no use, it will be my nutrient, so it will not be wasted.


"Oh! Yug, good luck!"


"Fufufu! Well! 


 Sefie claps his hands and praises him.


 I'm proud that it's quite strong to hit the Wyvern.


 By the way, the collected Wyvern is processed into meat, and the skin is tanned for various purposes. Fangs, claws, and poison needles are materials for weapons. The venom and venom, blood and some of the internal organs were used as medicine materials, and the surplus internal organs, bones and magic stones were used as my fertilizer.


 Well, even though monsters attack like this, they are not enemies like one or two Wyverns.


 So we go through the woods leisurely.


 There is nothing to fear.



 Two days later.



"No, it's too much"


"Wow, I'm like a worm."


 I understood that the closer I went to the northwest, the closer I was to the sacred mountain.


 Therefore, I was guessing that the number of monsters that would appear would increase.


 However, it seems that I was still licking a place called Sacred Peak Frizzus.


 Look at the sky.


 A large number of wyverns were flying there, just like cloud haze.


 It's not about one or two.


 Sefie described it as "insect-like," but I think it's a perfectly appropriate expression. The wyverns who fly around me in the air are so numerous that it makes me wonder if a large number of grasshoppers are flying around.


 It's actually a much bigger wyvern than grasshoppers.


 Is there anything to be afraid of?

 Who said that?


 Anyway, I can't leave it alone.

 They're definitely me-or rather, they're aiming for the inhabitants of the village as food.


 The reason why so many wyverns gathered is probably because I stand out.

 That's why it seems that an unusual number-perhaps more than 100-has gathered so far.


 But I can't hide my giant-isn't it a spider?


 It would be possible to temporarily hide my appearance using the Illusion Barrier.


 However, it makes little sense to do so in a situation where the Wyverns have gathered so far. They're completely locked on here.


 Besides, it is difficult to walk while hiding in the illusion barrier.


 Even though I am walking while consuming [life force] and [magical power], the consumption of the illusion barrier is not painful.


 I would like to avoid a state where various energies are stubborn in case of being attacked by a monster like now.


"Yug"


"Hmm? 


"Sefie is amazing! Would you like to give it to me?"


"Hmm ..."


 Sefie tilts her neck cutely and suggests with pure eyes peculiar to young children.


 It's a fascinating proposal.


 However, it is "Wow, Me!" By Sefie, the forest god.


 I'm sure it won't look cute.


"No, save the power of Sephi for a while. If that doesn't work, then ask. "


"Skillful!"


 You haven't reached the dwarven village yet.


 The monsters will become stronger in the future, and if you rely on them from now on, it may mean that you are running out of physical strength, not the magical power of Sephi in the event of an emergency.


 Although Sefie has inexhaustible magical power, her physical strength is usually just like a little girl.


"Although……"


There are eight "tubes" prepared in advance to release the "water cutter".


 They are evenly spaced around the perimeter of the village.


 They keep releasing water cutters while keeping all of them running, but the Wyverns don't seem to be frightened or run away.


 I've already defeated a dozen or so, but what does it mean that I don't feel like I've lost somehow?


The water cutter hasn't caused any damage to the village yet, but it's only a matter of time.


 I mean, it consumes too much magical power, and the water cutter can't keep shooting.


 If the opponent isn't flying in the sky, you can do anything by releasing all the berserkers.


 After all, the enemy who flies in the sky is awkward.


"Lord, leave it to us."


"We for such times. The Lord should rely more."


 Then, two people, Brynhildr and Aile, flew in the sky.


 Their facial expressions are not sad, but rather confident ...


"No, but are we all right? 


 The problem is the number of Wyverns.


 I don't think it's a number that can be managed by two people.


"I don't think we'll be able to get rid of it by just two people."


"May I ask Go-kun to cooperate?"


 Currently, there are only a dozen Go-kun who remain without becoming berserkers.


 Moreover, no individual has the ability to fly in the sky.


"I don't mind that ..."


"Thank you. Then, please watch the game here with the Lord and Sefie."


"Then, I'm going"


"Both of you, do your best !!"


 Looking back at Sefie's words, the two flew toward the Wyverns without showing any signs of concern.


 I don't think Brynhildr and others will lose, but the numbers are.


 I and Sefie decided to keep an eye on what I was going to do.


 and--.


 I'm going to see the power of Go-kun, who are growing abnormally, more than I think.


















TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.




Comments

Popular Posts