Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 45-: I Became the God of Goblins(2)
(TL By GUST)


In front of me, who was playing with the goblins as usual, he appeared proudly, as if he had abandoned the silent name himself.

 He walks here with Noshinoshi, as if he doesn't seem to hide from the edge of the crater and has nothing to fear.


"Gi !? Guy !?"


"Gaga !?"


 Goblins witness an overwhelming predator and instantly fall into a state of depression.

 In a hurry, he tries to escape in all directions, but that is a bad move.

 A silent spider, which is several times larger than a goblin, naturally has a large stride. Goblins are quickly caught up and bitten from the head.

 that's why--,


"Stupid guy! You guys don't move from there! 』\


 Tell them to telepathically order.

 Since telepathy conveys thoughts directly, meaning can be conveyed to those who do not have a language, such as goblins (although it is often difficult for those who have not mastered the language).

 In addition, if I ordered it with a stronger magical power, I was surprised and stopped, probably because of the difference in rank between me and the goblins.


 --that's fine.


 Though I'm happy with it, I'm not trying to feed the goblins to the Silent Spider.

 Rather the opposite.

 I intended to help the goblins.


 There was no clear reason there.

 I didn't want to help because I like it like Sefi and others.

 But, well, I thought it was like a playmate who would kill time.


 In addition, can Silent Spiders be stronger when defeated than Goblins?

 There is no better reason.


"But how do you defeat it ..."


 Probably the fastest way to make a deadly poisonous apple with a temptation effect.

 However, that would also tempt the goblins and plunge into them.


 However, even to attack with a water cutter, it was necessary to prepare a "cylinder".

 Even if I prepare by making full use of "mutation" and plant magic from now on, it will not be in time at all.


 While thinking about something, the big spider was already trying to attack the goblins.


"I can't help"


 You want to beat your enemies smartly and stylishly, but you'll have to do it again.

 I covered the big spider, which was about to hit the sharp claws of its front legs into the goblins, with a physical barrier.


"Gi, Guy ..."


 The claws of a large spider are flipped by a physical barrier at a short break.

 Perhaps the goblin was sitting down in the spot, perhaps because a deadly blow was approaching in front of him.


"Mu, I can't keep it for a long time"


 A large spider isolated by a physical barrier, but slams its claws vigorously.

 It seemed that the barrier would break in less than a minute.


 But well, enough.

 I pushed out a number of roots from beneath the big spider, erased the barrier and at the same time restrained it.

 The big spider went wild and tried to escape my restraint, but once caught, it wouldn't escape. The monsters around here can escape my current restraint like a Tyrant bear.


 I put "Energy Drain" on the big spider that was restrained by the root.

 It doesn't take a life in an instant, but in a few minutes the spider stopped moving.


 Huh.

 Even though the opponent is a silent spider, a monster like this can win completely.

 I'm getting stronger too.


 When I praise myself as a self-portrait, the goblins who helped me approach me.

 When I thought about it, I sat down with my knees on my knees, folded my hands and looked up at me. I look at you with a noisy eye, but alas, the goblins aren't cute at all.


"Gaga!"


"Guy Guy!"


 They said.

 Well, I don't know what you're talking about.

 What's wrong with these guys?

 ――It seems that I got used to the goblins after such an event.

 When they led their companions to the crater in a group, they settled down as they were.


 The mortar-shaped crater is, of course, a place where water collects when it rains, making it a very unsuitable place to settle.

 Even so, they chose to live in the crater when the water drained, even if they temporarily evacuated to the outer edge of the crater.

 I think it's an absurd and inconvenient choice, but it's not like I'm going somewhere.

 To tell the truth, it was beneficial for me to live in the crater.


 A large settlement built by goblins.

 Then, of course, forest monsters began to rush in search of a large amount of goblin food.

 I didn't mean to protect the goblins, but it's a monster approaching from the other side.

 There was no option to escape, either empirically or nutritionally.

 Instead of me, who couldn't move, the goblins were responsible for naturally carrying the bait of monsters.


 It may have been a misunderstanding that he was defeating the monsters in that way.

 It must have been no mistake that the goblins thought they had worshiped me.

 Perhaps because I saw them absorbing their bodies when I defeated them, they often brought me the monsters they hunted as a tribute.


"Ah ... well, if the numbers are gathered, will it be a force?"


 It's one-sided, but you can communicate with each other by telepathy.

 What's more, they recognize me as a superior and even obey orders if it's not very ridiculous.


 Then.


 I thought I would use it effectively at best.

 It wasn't something that made me feel different ... it should be.


 Well, I'm supposed to give them mistilteinn to the long-running guys, make some fruit when they get the tribute, and recover to the deadly injured guys to make them a force. I did some magic.

 No, I didn't really feel the emotion.


 Forcibly, is it because they noticed that when they thanked or worshiped me, their [divinity value] increased?

 That's why.


 anyway.


 Two months after I started living in harmony with the goblins, nearly 300 goblins built a large settlement around me.

 Goblins have now become a major force in the surrounding area, using the power of the group to even hunt silent spiders.

 It seems that the Tyrant Bear can't be beaten by the stone yet, but when attacked, he has begun to show the wisdom of taking the trouble to escape to the village and borrowing my help.

 I don't think it's being used in a good way, but I'm the same, so I wonder if they're like each other.


 By the way, the goblins that gave Mistilteinn have undergone tribal evolution and have become muscular goblins with augers. Seeing other goblins becoming hobgoblins and goblin mages, it's probably a special evolution. I don't know what the race name is.


 However, I had a long relationship with him, so I thought about the [unique name].


 Its name is also "Tanaka".


 I was at a loss with Gob Taro, but I chose Tanaka with Simple is Best.

 Of course Tanaka was very pleased.


"Gi, Guy ... Ka, Kamiyo, Arigataki, Shiawase ..."


 He said with a moisturizing eye.


 Oh, by the way, it doesn't matter, but there were goblins who were able to speak in a nutshell, whether it was the influence I was talking about in a telepathic manner or the influence of race evolution.

 Of course, Tanaka is one of the people who can speak.


 More important than that, I'm called "God" by the goblins.

 It may be a sign of respect, but it's a god ...


 Hey, you're shy.

 You don't have to worship that much.

The development and unity of the goblins is moderate.

 If the number continues to increase and evolve, it may become more powerful than I initially expected.

 If that happens, I was hoping that it would be a force that could compete with the religious nation to some extent.


 That was the point.


"Kamiyo! Ozeino, Ningentachiga, Haechi Haechi, Kimasu!"


 Tanaka gave me such a report.

 It was hoped that the goblins who were exploring the surroundings would find a group of humans walking toward us in the forest.


"It's a lie ... it's too early ...! 』\


 I wonder if the religion has sent additional force so quickly.

 Even the surrounding forests have not yet been "assimilated and eroded", and recently they have been actively hunting monsters that attack goblin settlements, so it cannot be said that the reserve of rhizomes is sufficient.

 I don't have Sefie, and if someone like the Flame Demon comes in during this time, I'm sure I won't win.


"what will you do……! ?? 』\


 I desperately think about a breakthrough, but I can't think of anything.

 And-it would have been late no matter what I did from now on.

 From the dense forest surrounding the crater, they appeared in front of the goblins who were on the alert and ready to fight.














TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.





Comments

Popular Posts