Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 44-:  I became the God of the Goblins
( TL By GUST )




Approximately two months have passed since the Sephis departed from this land.


 Where the elf village used to be, it now has crater-like ruins, but solid greenery has taken root.


 That said, it's a big tree-it's still a little small, but it's as big and magnificent as the trees in the surrounding forest.



 The roots of the tree have not yet eroded the surrounding trees.


 So, contrary to the race name, it's just one tree, but if you can still see the status, you can see the word "Elemental Forest" in the [Race] column. right.



 Its [proper name] is "Yugu" -that is, me.


 I chose.


 In the unlikely event that the religion sends a force to this land, stay here and annihilate or stall them.


 For that reason, it is a lonely and painful choice, but I decided to stay here with the feeling of having an intestine.


 Yes.


 I still believe it was the best choice to protect the Sephis.


 I have no regrets even if I die.


 ――It was a fact that I was lonely after all when I managed to monologue.


 Hmm ... I'm alone ...

 I'm alone again ...


 ...... Free time, free time, free time.


 I'm free.


 Of course, there was a lot to do.

 Now I'm significantly weakened. It is also necessary to make full use of "energy drain" and "improvement of ground veins" in "photosynthesis" to promote growth by applying plant magic to oneself diligently while storing energy in the rhizome.


 The underground roots have expanded considerably over the course of two months, and will soon reach the edge of the crater.


 Then, while "assimilating and eroding" the surrounding trees, I have to work harder to strengthen myself.


 However, now that I no longer spend time with Sephi, elves, and werewolves, I have plenty of time.


 It's not that I'm too busy to do anything because of those self-reinforcements.


 However, it doesn't mean that you can do something interesting that will save you some time.


 When I was free, I was so lonely that I was likely to have an abnormality in my mind.


 --no.


 Maybe I'm so lonely that I'm already doing something.


 Otherwise, this would not be the case.


 Hey, no, yeah, well ... I mean, it's an unusual situation.



 You can see that by looking around me, which grows in the centre of the crater, the site of the village.


 Around me, which towered majestically toward the heavens, there were many shabby huts built with tree branches, animal bones and skins, or leaves piled up on the roof.


 The inhabitants who lived there were mostly green-skinned little old men-originally goblins.


 Yes.


 A village of goblins was being formed around me.


 It's not as big as the Berserker slaughtered.


 Obviously, well over 100 goblins live here.


 I haven't counted the total number accurately, but I wonder if there are about 300 of them.


 ――Why is this happening …….


 I regret it later, so I regret it.


 In other words, isn't it bad for me? (confusion)


 I mean, I haven't bothered anyone yet, and I'm not bad.


 I just helped to form a big goblin settlement, and I can't blame it!



 In the first place, as Sephi left this land, the place where the village was located became a "blank area where no one was territorial" for the higher-ranking monsters.


 Originally, a Tyrant bear or whatever would have moved and made it his own territory.


 However, most of the blank areas have somehow turned into fruitless craters.


 It's not as delicious as moving around and making it your own territory.


 Due to these circumstances, the top monsters no longer actively fall into the blank area.


 Some have been saved by that.


 Yes, the goblins were indirectly protected by the barrier of Sephi.


 Originally, as soon as Sefie disappeared, weak monsters like goblins would have been expelled by the high-ranking monsters that had fallen into the territorial blank area.


 However, the goblins, who have a little time to spare, go out to explore the surrounding area as usual, unaware of their own crisis.


 And I found it.


 A huge mortar-shaped hole that I have never seen, and a tree that grows in the centre.


 Of course, you will be curious.


 What is this hole?


 What is the tree that grows in the centre of the hole?


 Fortunately, there are no strong monsters around.


 The goblins never decide to investigate.


"Gaggie !?"



 But stupid, he fell off the edge of the crater and killed a number of goblins.


 After witnessing the deaths of their compatriots many times, they finally learn.


 I have to get off carefully.


 Then, at the cost of a few more, they managed to find a route that managed to get down to the bottom of the hole safely, and finally made a first contact with the tree that towered in the centre of the crater-that is, me.


They casually touched and hit my body.


 I put up with it, but I was sharp because I was about to urinate.


"It's not dirty! !! 


 The roots stick out vigorously from under the goblins in the standing pose.


 It's an uppercut.


 A root that pops out at a speed that can't react like a goblin punches his jaw.


 The goblins were knocked down with a single blow.


"Gat !?"


 The goblins were frightened by the sudden situation and fled all at once.


 That was the end of the day, but the goblins came the next day and the next day.


 It's completely unknown why they gather around me.


 However, I guess from the atmosphere, I guess ... No, I don't know. Why are you guys coming?


 I was about to urinate often, so every time I hit the goblins with an uppercut.


 However, killing goblins and the like does not add to the level up. So I missed it without killing it, but was it wrong?


 Entertainment may have been fascinating for the goblins as well.


 And if young children were geniuses who found play on their own in an empty space, so were goblins of similar mental age.


 The goblins have developed a play to avoid my uppercut.


 I don't know if it's interesting.


 But they are playing with a joyful smile on their ugly old man's face without getting bored.


 Fufufu, it's a smiley sight-it's not at all, but somehow the poison was removed and I started dating.


 Most of them can easily hit the uppercut, but a goblin appeared who started avoiding my uppercut, whether only one body had good movement or good taste.


 I was so sick that I stole the corpse of a horned rabbit that the goblins seemed to have hunted.


 Kakurabbit-chan, who had been left around, was wound up with roots grown from the ground and dried while being seen in "Energy Drain."


"Gaggy ~ !!? Guy, Guy ~ ..."


 Then, the goblins leak their sobs with a terrifyingly sad voice.


 It was so pathetic that I had no choice but to grow one apple at the end of the branch and give it to them.


"Wow, it was bad ... I'm crying ..."


"Gi?"


 The goblins who were awake and weeping raised their faces.


 and--,


"Gaga!"


"Guy! Guy!"


 They fought for just one apple.

 They are totally stupid.


 However, this is how the exchange between me and the goblins began.


 A few days later, a decisive event will occur.


 A monster attacked the goblins who were playing as usual.


 Its name is Silent Spider.


 It is a huge spider whose whole body is wrapped in jet-black hair.


 It was a high-ranking monster living in the Aokigahara Forest.




TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.





Comments

  1. I expect him to be the god of every single race there is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think he will become the god of every race which is related to nature or dwells in the forest. Right now we have elves,werewolves and dwarves and goblins in progress.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts