Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 43-: Dorashiruketai!
(TL By GUST)




More than a week has passed since the mercenaries who attacked the village were repelled.


 During that time, no other werewolves came after all.


 The inhabitants of the village worked hard to collect food and reinforce their homes, and I myself did various things.


 Well, Wolff's story about knowing the Dwarven Hidden Village said that even the feet of werewolves would take nearly a month from here.


 The place seems to be the foot of the sacred mountain heading northwest from where you are now.


 However, unlike going through a deep forest, this move will be "almost straight" towards your destination.


 The speed of travel is probably much faster than that of human feet, and it will arrive at the destination in less than a month.


 I don't know exactly how much it will cost, but the food should be fine.


 I haven't secured enough food for a month, but I could hunt along the way, and best of all, I could produce food.


 It is not possible to produce all the inhabitants of the village for a month, but it will be possible to make up for the shortfall.


 So, the day after I waited for exactly one week, that early morning.


 Already ready for departure, all the inhabitants had gathered in the square centre of the village just in case.


 At the root of my body in the open space, Sephi stands and issues a departure command to the gathered residents.


"Then everyone, let's go !!"


"" Oh !! ""


 I get a cheerful reply.


 Sefie nodded with satisfaction, saying to me, who was floating beside me.


"Yugu, I'm done!"


 I told you.


 Well, I know it because I saw it by my side.


"Oh, let's do it! 


"Yeah! Yug, Dorashiru Ketai!"


"Huh? What? 


"Yugu! Dorashiru Ketai!"


"Huh? 


 Sefie shouted something suddenly, but it's unclear what "Dorashiru Keitai" is.


 The elder who was listening to me explained that I was asking a question.


"Drasil is an old word that means horse."


"Horse? Ah, yeah ... I don't think it's a horse at all, but I understand what Sefie wants to say. "


 Apparently, Sephi used to call it "Drasil form".


 Well, it can be said that it is similar to a horse in that it rides and moves.


"Yugu! Dorashiru Ketai!"


"Yes, yes ... I'm in the form of Drasil! 


 I was embarrassed to shout, losing to Sephi's unspoken request.


 After confirming that Sephi nodded with satisfaction, I once stored the spirit body in the main body, Taiki. Then he crawls into every corner to move his body.


 Now I have a different shape than before.


 It remains integrated with the entire Elven Village.


 But in the basement, it was undergoing a great transformation.


 First of all, the roots that have increased significantly due to the fusion with the big trees in the village.


 This has been growing further over the past week, consuming much of the rhizomes.


 However, it has not been extended deeper and more extensively.


 The roots were woven and transformed so that they would form a bowl that would wrap the entire elf village from below, and that they would not easily collapse.


 This completes the foundation, but this alone has no meaning.


 You need "legs" to lift and move this base.


 I had eight long, thick and toughly woven roots, four from the left and right of the bowl-shaped base.


 These eight roots-move the "legs".


 First of all, lift the base on which the entire village is placed.


 Of course, you can't lift the super-heavy foundation that supports the entire village with eight legs when you try to move it normally.


 Therefore, make full use of the "strengthening physical ability" of plant magic and non-attribute magic.


 If it is true, it would be easier if we could use "fighting spirit" that consumes and exercises [life force], but unfortunately, we do not know how to use it, and in the first place, just moving normally has far more [life force] than people. ] Is a race that consumes.


 Therefore, it would be impossible to use "fighting spirit" from the beginning.


 However, I managed to "stand up" with only the assistance of plant magic and "strengthening physical strength".


"" Oh, oh !!!! ""


 The whole village rings like an earthquake.


 The trees in the forest that grow outside the village descend as if they were sinking to the ground.


 The truth is that the forest is not sinking, but the village itself is rising.


 Then the shaking subsides for a while.


"Huh, did you succeed?"


 I managed to "stand up".


 If it hadn't evolved, it would probably have been impossible for me to lift the village alone. So at first, I was thinking of getting help from Sephi's plant magic.


 However, due to the evolution, I was able to lift the village by myself.


 If you close your eyes to the hugeness, I will look like a spider now.


 It is a huge spider that supports a huge body called a village with eight legs.


 I don't think it's necessary to explain it anymore, but it was a secret plan for everyone, including the big trees in the village, to move to the destination by walking as it is.


 Well, it's a measure, or until then, if it's said that it's just a force.


 anyway.


 In moving in this way, I "stored" all the mass-produced Go-kuns that had been deployed around the village in the "Soulless Berserker Nokan".


 Dozens of Go-kuns, such as Go-kun 1, 2, and 3, whose ego is sprouting, are already in the village.


 So, you can move as it is-but if you proceed with this huge body, you will proceed while defeating the trees of the Valus Taijukai.


 I don't know if the religion will send its strength to this point, and it's unclear when it will happen, but it will be easy to follow us if we proceed with a grand "footprint".

 It's bad.


 that's why.


"Okay, then Sefie, can I leave it to you? 


"Leave it to Sephi!"


 When asked, Sephi slammed his chest and made a smirk.


 We have already had a meeting from here, but it will be a considerable effort. Moreover, it is a force work by Sephi, not me.


"Then, come on!"


"Yes!"


 Shururito, "mutate" a part of the branch of the main body into a long ivy and hang it down to the place where Sefie is.


 When Sefie grabbed the ivy, I pulled it up and raised Sefie to the top of my branch.


"Wow! Taka!"


 Sefie, who came to the top of the branch, overlooked the scenery from there and shouted out loud.


 The visibility is high from the top of my branch, which is now the largest tree in the village, and now that I'm already "standing up".


 Although Sefie usually lives in a high place, the sight of looking down on the trees of the Aokigahara Forest would have been the first experience.


 Under the clear sky, the sight of the green carpet spreading far away seems to have been thrown into a strange place.


"Okay, then I'll go!"


"King! 


 Suddenly, for some reason, Sephi declared with his right hand raised.


 Immediately, a huge amount of magical power begins to gather in Sephi's body.


 As long as he is in the forest, Sephi, the natural god who controls the forest, can receive an inexhaustible supply of magical power from the forest.


 The enormous amount of magical power that cannot be controlled by the human body causes the phenomenon of light emission even if it is not spun as magic.


 A faint light covered Sephi's entire body.


 It's the same scene as when dealing with the Flame Demon.


"-"


 Suddenly, Sefie took a deep breath and put her hands on the side of her mouth.

 and--,



"Everyone!



 A huge amount of magical power was emitted in the air along with the voice.


 It falls northwest of the village-in the direction of the dwarves' village.


 About 10 seconds after Sefie uttered a voice, a sound like the sound of the earth echoed.


 If you look at it, the trees that grow in the sea of ​​trees start to move as if they were torrents, and a road was created so that the green carpet would crack.


 Just as Sephi said, "everyone went a little".


 I carefully moved my eight legs and embarked on a huge path created by Sefie.


 Walk one by one, keeping the base village horizontal and not shaking as much as possible.


 After proceeding in this way, it was the size that Sefi's magic would restore the road that was no longer needed. That way, even if the religion sent troops and knights to pursue it, it wouldn't be easy to see where we went.


 However--,


"Yug, isn't it late?"


"Hey, don't talk, don't call me! 


 Of course, I have no experience of manipulating eight legs and walking, so at first, it can't be helped to be like a turtle's walk.

 However, if you continue, you will gradually get used to it.


 It took me a while to get all my body out of the place where the village was.

 It took almost 10 minutes so far. I don't know if this is fast or slow, but once you get used to it, you can move faster.

 However, I decided to stop once.


"Did you get tired?"

"No, that's not the case."


 I'm not really exhausted.

 However, I was looking at the place where the village was.


 There is a mortar-shaped hole in it, and the ground without green is looking into the face.

 It is a space that has been opened up over a considerable area.


"Hmm, can I have a little time a day? 


"Hmm?"


 I felt that it was a waste to waste this space.

 A great person said (I feel like) that eco is important for creating a sustainable future.

 So I decided to plant a tree in this large land.


TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.


Next


Prev

Comments

  1. I wonder how the dwarves would react when they see a gigantic village with 8 legs walking towards them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao they will be like." Wtf is that! Am I dreaming? RUNNNN ITS THE ENDD!! SAVE ME AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" or just utter shock of awe and terror that will short circuit their brain and they won't be able to utter a single word.

      Delete
    2. lol, OF COURSE he is an eight legged horse.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts