I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1
Chapter 14-: Downtown and Banks
(TL By GUST)




 Well, now I finally got off the horse-drawn carriage and arrived at the entrance square of the city centre.


 It was too hot. It just shakes. The ground is also soil, so it's bumpy, and it's been shaking all the time.


 I miss concrete!


  Besides, the chair is also a wooden chair with no cushioning, so my butt hurts too much!


"Leon, what's wrong with you?"


"Huhhhhh"


 I managed to get to Marcel.


 This is like one of the entrances to the city centre and is a big square.


 There are cobblestones from the end of this square, and the city is very beautiful. Anyone can enter it, but it seems like I'm a poor commoner.


Some people are like the older sister, but if they find a job, they will be dressed up there, so it seems that no one is dressed very dirty.


 If you walk along the large cobblestone road, you will find many high-class shops on both sides. Where is the aristocratic mansion?


"Mr. Marcel, where is the aristocratic mansion?"


"The aristocratic mansion does not face the boulevard, it's just a step further down the road. This area is higher as you get closer to the baron's mansion, the Viscount's mansion, the count, the marquis, the duke and the royal castle. It's a structure with a mansion of a nobleman with a title. "


"Is that so"


 Then I wonder if I can see the aristocratic mansion. I was a little interested, but maybe I shouldn't have seen it because my mother told me that I shouldn't have much to do with the aristocrats.


 But Marcel is also an aristocrat.


 I've been walking for a while, but Marcel doesn't stop. This is going to the bank, right? Is it so far?


"Mr. Marcel, you're heading to the bank, right?"


"Oh, you should finish your errands first."


"Is it so far? Do aristocrats also walk?"


"Aristocrats travel by carriage in their own homes. The city centre is inevitably wider because each of the aristocratic mansions is so large."


 What is the preferential treatment of aristocrats to such a place ...! I want to be an aristocrat ...


"But I'll arrive soon"


 When Marcel said that, I saw a very large building in front of my eyes.


 Knights are patrolling around, and there is also a slightly gloomy atmosphere. Maybe that is a bank ...?


"Is that a bank?"


"That's right"


 It's hard to get in! This is likely to be paid in advance even if I come alone. Even if anyone can use it, it's definitely only for tatemae. I'm glad Marcel was there.


 I thought I would definitely stop when I entered the building, but when I entered the building unexpectedly, no one stopped me.


 But when I went inside, I found out why. The knights were lined up inside.


 This means ... no one is plotting bad things.


 I wasn't doing anything wrong, but I was a little nervous and walked after Marcel and arrived at one reception. The receptionist was a young man.


"Hello, what are your requirements?"


"I wanted to open an account for this guy today, but can I do it soon?"


"Are you your child?"


"That's right"


"Excuse me, I don't think I need an account. The account expires if I don't move money for three years. Is that okay?"


"Oh, it's okay, I'll pay the money to open an account properly."


"I'm clever. Please fill out this form. If possible, I would like you to write it, but do you need a ghostwriter?"


"No, it's okay because I can write."


"I'm clever. Thank you."


  It looks like I was suspicious, but it looks okay! I'm glad I was thrilled.


 So should I write this document?


 All I had to write on the paper was my name, gender, age, and the name of the city I lived in. I couldn't remember the name of the city for a moment, but I immediately remembered it when I searched for Leon's memory.


 It is the royal capital Lasria. I have to remember.


 I wrote all the documents and handed them to the receptionist, and after confirming that, I took out something like a crystal ball.


"Pour a little magical power into this. Record your magical power."


 I shed magical power as I was told. Then the crystal ball glowed a little.


"Now you have registered your magical power. It will take enough time to create an account, so please be patient."


 With that said, the receptionist went down to the back.


 Well, what is the crystal ball from earlier? Was it possible to register magical power with that ...? Isn't it a terrific over-technology? What do you mean?


"Mr. Marcel, what is the crystal you just saw?"


"Oh, that's a crystal ball that allows you to register magical powers, and you can verify your identity when you put money in or out of your account."


"Um ... was that someone invented ...?"


"No, it was found in a church in the depths of the forest about 100 years ago. I'm sure there were about 100 crystal balls, and at first, I didn't know what it could be used for, but at the end of my research. I knew that I could identify the individual with magical power and that all the crystals were connected. Then it was used for banks. "


"That's right ... Is it made by someone ...?"


"No, it's said that it's a relic of God."


"God's relic ...?"


"Then, the ones that can't be destroyed or deteriorated without knowing their source are called God's relics. That crystal ball is good because I know how to use it, but it seems that there are still some that I don't know how to use."


"There is such a thing ..."


 No way there is such a thing ... Is there really a god in this world ...? No, maybe it was on Earth.


 I don't know even if I think about it now.


 When I thought about that, the receptionist's older brother came back.


"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. This is Leon's bank card."


 I received a bank card. It seems to be made of wood, and my name, account number, and registered store name were written on it.


"You can show your bank card at the reception desk, and if you can confirm your identity with magical power, you can withdraw, deposit, transfer money, etc. If your bank card is lost, it will cost one silver coin to reissue it. Then, today I will create an account and have three silver coins. Please pay. "


 Three silver coins! ?? Is it so expensive! Most people can't make it. Or is it okay to have Marcel pay so much ...?


"Three silver coins"


"Sure, thank you for today."


 The receptionist said so and bowed lightly. Is there a culture in this world that bows down ... I saw it for the first time because no one around me does it ...


 That's not the case now, it's money!


 I hurriedly chased Marcel, who was already heading toward the doorway.


"Mr. Marcel, can I get paid even though it's so expensive?"


"You said I'd pay for everything today? It's better to buy something that can be worn around your neck so you don't lose the card."



 Marcel says so and walks steadily. Should I thank you honestly here?


"Thank you, Marcel, but no more!"


"No, you should buy it. And I've never spent money on anyone. Let me buy it."



 If you say that, you can't refuse ...!



"Then, thank you."


"Okay, then it's sightseeing in the city centre. I have to eat lunch."

"Yes!"



 I followed Marcel with a bit of a bitter smile.




TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.










Comments

Popular Posts