I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1
Chapter 13-: The First Carriage
(TL By GUST)



The next day, I woke up in the morning and was preparing to go out with excitement. Because today is the day to go to the city centre.


 For the time being, I changed into the newest clothes and put on the leather shoes when I went to the forest so that I wouldn't float in the city centre.


 It's better than woven grass shoes for tattered and spliced ​​clothes. People around here use things carefully, so even if their clothes are torn, they will use them again. At the end, use the clothes as a rag until they are worn out and can no longer be used.


 So clothes without seams are valuable.


 I wore that precious piece of clothing, put on leather shoes, and put all my pocket money in a small jute bag around my waist.


 The total amount of pocket money is only a few small bronze coins and hundreds of yen in Japanese yen, but I thought it was better than nothing.



 Alright, ready! Let's go fast!


 It's still early in the morning, but I can't help but be fidgety.


 Even if you go to Marcel and it's too early, you should think about magic tools.


 With that in mind, I decided to go to Mr Marcel.


"Then I'm going to mom and dad! Marie is going, thank you for the cafeteria."


"Be careful"


"Be careful!"


"Brother, let me know when you come back!"


"Yeah! I'm going!"


 Marie heard that I was going to the city centre and was fooling around wanting to go with her all the time. However, when my mother said that today's lunch would be raspberry pancakes, she suddenly stopped saying it.


 Marie is sometimes grown-up, but she still feels like a child. If you can buy some souvenirs for Marie, I'll buy them.


 As I walked thinking about that, I arrived at Mr Marcel's house.


 When I try to open the door, as usual, it seems to be locked today.


 It may have been too early ...


 I tapped the door and called out a little loudly.


"Mr Marcel! Good morning!"


 After waiting for a while, the door opened and Marcel came out.


"Leon, it's too early"


"I can't help being excited ..."


"Well, is it okay to relax over there?"


 Marcel said with a stunned look, sighing.


"I was wondering if it would be okay to ride a horse-drawn carriage with a bell in the daytime, but I think I can get on a horse-drawn carriage one earlier, is it okay to go soon?"


"Yes! You should go right away!"


"Wait a minute"


 With that said, Marcel went into the house again. I think I wasn't ready yet.


 A few minutes later, Marcel came out wearing much better clothes than usual.


 The quality of the cloth is soft and looks pretty good, and the colours are bright.


 When you see this, you can understand that Marcel is a quasi-nobleman ... because he's always just like an old man.


 I can't say this to him.


 When I was dumbfounded thinking about that, Marcel looked into my face with a suspicious look.


"Leon? What are you going to do? You don't think it suits you."


"That's not the case! I just thought it was really like an aristocrat ..."


"This look is the lowest of the aristocrats. Even commoners and wealthy merchants wear something a little better."


"Is that so……"


 Given that, my house is pretty poor. Well, since I live in the royal capital, it may be better than the rural areas.


"Then let's go, the horse-drawn carriage platform is near the square."


"Yes! Ah ... how much does a horse-drawn carriage cost?"



 Realizing that I hadn't thought about the carriage money at all, I terrifiedly asked.


"If you go to the city centre, it's about one bronze coin."


"One bronze coin !?"


 What should I do? The budget is already over. I only have a few small bronze coins ...


 When I was wondering what to do, Marcel noticed it and said astonished.


"Leon, you can't let the Lord pay you. You don't have to panic. I'm going to pay everything today."


"Eh !? I'm very grateful, but is that okay ...? I'm just another person ..."


"I don't think I'm just another person. If I think so, I wouldn't bother to take him to the city centre. I'm not married, so I don't have any children or grandchildren. Looking at Leon, if I had grandchildren, it would look like this. I wonder if it was, I'm glad. "



 Marcel ... What a nice person! !! 


 I will definitely give back to Marcel. Let's do our best to think about magic tools! Besides, Marcel could say my attributes ...


 That made me feel a little lighter. It's hard to say that I can't tell anyone.


 Enjoy the city centre now and talk when you come back.


"Mr Marcel! Thank you!"


 When I said that with a big smile, Marcel turned away, perhaps because he was a little shy.


"It's okay. I'll arrive soon."


"Yes!"



 The horse-drawn carriage platform was a little far from the house from the square.


 There are several carriages, and it seems that there are carriages in various directions. The coachman has a sign as to which direction he is going, but he seems to be speaking out for those who cannot read.


 We go to the city centre, so we go to the carriage for the city centre.


"Can two people ride?"


"Yes, one bronze coin per person."


"Two bronze coins for this guy"


"Thank you. Please."


 It seems that you can ride a carriage if you pay.


 The carriage is hung with something like a clothHoodHoroThere are two horses in the carriage. It seems to enter from the backside of the carriage.


 When I entered the carriage, there were wooden chaise lounges on the left and right, and inside there was a couple who looked like they were in their forties and a woman who was still in their late teens.


 When Marcel and I sat in a chair, the couple talked to me.


"Hello, are you sightseeing today?"


"We have a little need to go."


"Oh, that's right. We go sightseeing."


"That's it, please enjoy it."


 The couple's wife and Marcel are having such a conversation.


 Some people can go to the city centre for sightseeing. But surely the couple's dress is beautifully dyed clothes  Splicing Patchwork Nor. She is a little inferior to Marcel, but she is wearing good clothes.


 I wonder if they are wealthy people among the commoners.


 By comparison, the other woman on board seems to be no different from my house or poorer than my house.


 I'm wearing only one piece of non-seamless clothes, but this woman is wearing a lot of seams to get to the city centre.


 What are you going to do when you are so poor?


 Perhaps I noticed that I was looking strangely, I had eyes with a woman.


"What are you doing?"


"Ah, uh ... I just wondered what I was going to do in the city centre... I'm sorry to see Girojiro!"


 My sister seemed to be in a bad mood, so I apologized in a hurry.


"You don't have to apologize. It's not unusual for me to go looking for a job. There aren't many jobs around here so many people go looking for a job in the city centre. I have a lot of subordinate work and work. "


"That's right ... Thank you."


 When I somehow thanked him, my sister turned away. Did you get in a bad mood ...? You shouldn't talk to me anymore.


 Even so, there are so many people going to the city centre to find a job. I used to say that it was a subordinate work of an aristocrat, but it's definitely a tough job, and an unreasonable aristocrat is the worst ...


 I will do my best to enter the royal school.


 It seems that the carriage started to move when thinking about such a thing. It's my first time riding a horse-drawn carriage, so I'm excited!


 It was only the first time that I was thinking about such a carefree thing. The horse-drawn carriage ride is too uncomfortable! !!


 Anyway, it shakes, my ass hurts! It's too painful for me who has experienced a comfortable car.


 But everyone is riding calmly and I can't complain!



 Get there soon!!!!!




TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.






Comments

Popular Posts