I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 2
Chapter 7-: Let's eat rice together after making the field!
(TL By GUST)



"That's it!"

"Yes"

"Please rest"

"……Roger that……"


  When I raised my hand to everyone who was far away from the three sides and declared it, I turned my palm toward the ground and activated the materialization.

 Bumpy bumpy.

 From my feet, the ground about the depth of one person disappears one after another toward the vassals waiting on three sides.


"OK, next"


 Just toward the hole dug in the square that connects everyone on all three sides and me, this time I will use crafts to put in new soil mixed with materials.

 It is the best soil for fields with moderate nutrition and mixed air and moisture.


"The first one is completed!"

"It ’s wonderful, Rest-sama."

"Please stop at a distance. I thought I'd fall into a hole."

"Good soil ... very warm"


 Now I'm building a field on the edge of the base.

 It seems that the research team was originally creating a field here for a long stay, and the wreckage of farm equipment was thrown away.

 Since I am a big deal, I decided to remake the farm equipment that could be used into a shiny new one by crafting after materializing it, and then work together to dispose of the garbage and then craft a new field.

 Everyone was asked to stand on three sides as a mark so that the field they were planning to make would be a square, but thanks to that, a beautiful square field was completed.


"Now I'll go next"

"Well. Would you like to take a break?"

"No. You said you'd have four fields by noon."

"Three more ... Then can I have a tea break?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter, so don't sit down forever and move to the next place."


 I looked a little scared at Fail, who whispered even though he shouldn't have worked much.

 ――I intended.


"Puh, what is Rest? That face."


 I was laughed at as much as I could ... I can't understand.


"Yes, yes. I knew that a serious face wouldn't look good anyway."

"That's not the case. I think Rest is dignified enough."

"... the laughing pot of Fail is just weird ... but it doesn't look dignified."


 When I was told that I didn't know if it was a follow-up or not, I decided to move to the next field when I returned to the original loose expression.


 Seeing that three people, including Fail, who walks while laughing, are in three positions again, make a field by crafting from materialization as before.

 When I made a hole in the material for my laughed stomach, I was angry that Kieda wouldn't grow up if I was laughing back at the fail that I had made the material to the very limit of the feet of the fail. No.


 After successfully creating the four fields, we head to the craft rest area in the center of the base.

 I'm planning to have lunch outside today.

 So there, the terrine should be waiting for us with cold tea and Agni's homemade bread and soup.


"Oh, I'm tired. I can't walk anymore."

"Isn't the fail just standing except for the first cleanup?"

"That's right, but are you tired of laughing after that?"

"Even though I'm sitting down"

"That's because Rest is mean!"


 As we walked in such a play, we soon arrived at the rest area.

 The rest area is a table set and a storage stand.

 And I made it a simple structure called a roof to avoid the sun.

 Anyway, this place will be demolished once the development around it has settled down, so I don't need anything that goes that far.


"Oh, Koritoko-kun. Are you okay with your body?"


 In the break, Fail, who first came there and sat in a chair and admitted the appearance of the lesser elf boy Koritoko, who was waiting for us, rushed to the rest with a light talk with me.

 What was it that you said you couldn't walk anymore?


"Rest, thank you for your hard work."

"Hello Lord,"


 When I walk under the roof of the rest area, Terrine and Coritoco say so and bow lightly to say hello.


"Thank you for your preparation, Terrine. I'm glad that Koritoko-kun also looks much better."


 I said that and stroked Koritoko's head, and he closed his eyes with his characteristic ears fluttering and tickling.

 Tiny.

 Even though he is a boy, he is very cute.

 Is this the blood of an elf?


"Well, well. Don't overdo it yet."

"Yes!"


 I decided that it would be dangerous as it was, and when I let go of Koritoko's head, I quickly decided to sit in my seat.

 Fail will take care of Koritoko.

 I can't deny that it's a little too spoiled, but it may be just right for a sick child.


 Even while thinking about that.

 One after another, Terrine takes out various things from the dolly that carried the luggage from the mansion to here, and prepares lunch on the table.


 I haven't got any vegetables or fruits yet, so the basics are only the flour that I can store in my material storage and the preserved food.

 Basically bread, but Agni and Terrine can make many kinds of bread, so you won't get tired of it.

 Today's bread is hard and long, but it's not eaten as it is, but rather softened in soup.

 So, on the table, soups made with seasonings without using raw vegetables are lined up together.

 After that, the usual dried meat, and--


"Wow"

"It looks delicious"

"It's a good color."

"... This dish alone can't beat the terrine ..."


 Everyone's perspectives gathered together.


  It was the first omelet made from livestock products produced in this territory this morning.



TL Note-:  Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.



 TOC

Comments

Popular Posts