Evil Avalon


Chapter 62-practice session

(TL:By Rafael)


Between the school's playground and gymnasium, there is a rather small but magic field free space. They were going to practice there today. Some of our classmates had already arrived and were chatting with us.



 



 The instructors for today's practice session were Akagi-kun, Pink-chan, and Tachiki-kun. Kaworu joined them and the meeting began. The four of them seem to be doing well in dungeon dives and are at a high level among the E class, so there are high expectations for them. I hope they will continue to do their best and not succumb to interference from other classes.



 



 As I was watching Akagi and the others, I heard a light-hearted woman's voice from behind me.



"Hey there!"



 



 I turned around to see Lisa in her jersey, giving a small wave and smiling. Her loosely pinned haircut looked very mature and suited her. She put down her luggage in slow motion and sat down next to me, saying, "Alright"



 



 It's nice to have someone to talk to.



"I wonder if we'll be doing some sort of sword fighting class?"

"From what Kaworu told me, they're going to give us detailed instructions."

"That's a hassle - I don't really feel like doing it."



 



 The main purpose of today is to gather information, and the practice should only be done properly. As we were talking about whether or not we had slept well last night, the other participants started to arrive.



 



 Among them, I saw Kuga Kotone  walking quietly and inconspicuously. With one side of her short bob hair slightly bouncing, she walked sleepily and muffled. She was from an American intelligence-gathering unit, and was an operative who had infiltrated this school. Although her actual level is over 20, she is level 2 on the terminal, so it seems she was half forced to attend the training session. She doesn't want to practice, but she doesn't hide her unhappy expression while yawning.



 



 Behind her, I saw a blonde-haired longhair walking with his hands tucked into a large jersey. This is Tsukishima-kun, who Lisa said was a player. He was walking toward us.



"Hey, you're here too, Lisa? I'm sure you won't learn anything at this practice session."



 



 Tsukishima-kun sits down next to Lisa with a "How are you?". It seems that none of the members who always hang out  with him in the classroom are here. I wonder if he's alone today.



"Good morning ~So you also  decided to join us~"

"Taichi was insisting that I join. Oh, it's too much of a pain ......."



 



 His level was also 3 on the terminal, but I wondered how high it actually was. Well, players can raise their level as much as they want, so I can understand why they don't see the point in participating.



"...... By the way. You seem to be talking to Butao a lot lately, what's your relationship with him?"

"Hehe~"



 



 Tsukishima-kun looked at me suspiciously. I wonder if this kind of unreservedness is what it means to be a yankee. I don't want to cause any discord, so I greet him with an amiable smile.



 



 But if you're near Lisa, who is also a player, you might want to wonder if there's something going on. I wonder if I should give him a good reason to let his guard down.



"We're dungeon diving together. We're kind of like dungeon buddies."

(TL: Realtionship status: Dungeon Buddies)

 



 As I pondered what to say, Lisa thoughtfully gave me a good reason. I'm supposed to keep the fact that I'm a player a secret.



"You're not seriously going with this guy?  It's going to be a thing later on.But well, he's reached a certain level in Dun-Ex, so he's at least usable. ......?



 



 If you know Butao from the game, it's no wonder that he seems like someone you should keep your distance from. If you go through Kaworu's scenario, you'll find that he's a villain who causes various scandals and eventually gets expelled from school. I was also devastated at first, but now, thanks to the warmth of my family, I'm not so disappointed.


He's a good guy when you talk to him. Souta♪"

"Huh?Oh, yeah."

"Why does you keep calling him by my name? When you call me 'Tsukishima-kun'."



 



 I wonder if he has a crush on Lisa from the looks of it. There's no doubt that she's cute on the outside, but on the inside, she's the leader of the vicious PKK clan that has made a name for itself. It's possible that he doesn't realize who Lisa really is in the game.



"I've been meaning to ask you, is Lisa the one who gave Akagi the sword?"

"...... Are you going to ask me~ that here?"

"Who cares? Even Butao doesn't know what it means. So, what do you think?"



 



 In the event that you have any questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.



You may be thinking that Lisa is the one who gave Akagi-kun the tactic of using the [static sword] as a trump card against Kariya during the ...... Kariya event.

"I'd like to ask you the opposite... Was it Tsukishima-kun ~who advised Kariya-kun to use that tactic?"

"Oh, yeah. Akagi's loss was pretty funny, right?"


"......, but it's to our advantage that he works hard~?"
 
(TL: They kinda feel like illuminati)


 Tsukishima-kun laughs quietly. This is the reason why the air and position of Class E became worse after Akagi's loss. For some reason, Kariya knew about the [Static Sword] tactic and had taken countermeasures.. It's no exaggeration to say that it was because of this that Akagi lost.



 



 But why? If Akagi grows up and becomes stronger, he will be able to clear many troublesome events and there will be less to worry about. On the other hand, if his growth falters and the story doesn't progress well, the outcome of the various events will be unpredictable. We're the ones who will be disadvantaged.



"I'd like to see the events go well, but Akagi was about to form a harem. I just wanted to interfere a little."

(TL: I kinda can't blame him now)

 



 He was very fond of Kaworu when he was playing the game, and when he saw her and Kaworu talking together, he wanted to interfere. He probably took advantage of the fact that if he failed to capture the Kariya event, the heroine's likability would drop.



 



 But I didn't expect him to push Kaworu!  I mean, he really doesn't have any restraint when his childhood friend and fiancee, I, Butao, is right in front of him. But is this going to be a tough rival for Butao?



 



 Many game heroines are generally choropleths. Kaworu is no exception to this rule. She is surprisingly weak and has a longing for the "strength" that players inevitably acquire. If he knows this, he can push Kaworu around and show him his strength level, and there is no doubt that he will easily succeed.

(TL: We usually call those gold-digg-er)

 



 In my case, I've already sexually harassed a lot of people and they hate me in a big way, so it would be useless for me to show strength and push ...... Hey, I'm starting to feel full of frustration. Calm down Buta-o-mind!



"So, will you be more cooperative with Akagi-kun from now on~?"



 



 As I struggled desperately in my mind to keep my composure, Lisa spontaneously looked at Tsukishima-kun's movements. It's an important question to know what he's thinking.



"When I feel like it. And ...... I can handle any event that comes my way."


 



 Even if the main character's party fails in the event and causes catastrophic damage, Tsukishima says he can overcome it.



 



 The reason for this is that the events that occur in the main story are only difficult enough to clear if you are level 30 or above. It seems that Tsukishima-kun can reach that level in not much time. That's how well he's been raising his level.



"So it's not about Akagi. The point is that you or I just have to have the power to survive."

"...... That's a disrespectful remark to the people who live in this city, let alone this world~."



 



 There are many horrible events waiting for us in Dun-Ex. Even if we are able to overcome them, the people living in this world will not be spared, and there will be tremendous damage.



 



 Could it be that this world is just a game world that inherited the setting of Dun-Ex? My family and Kaworu are not game characters. My family and Kaworu are not characters from a game. They are living their lives with their feet on the ground, worrying, laughing, and crying.



"That's the kind of world we've come to. We are the chosen ones,and if we want to, we can have the power to remake the world. We will continue to do as we please."

"...... The Chosen One. I wonder if that's really true.

"Not even AKK's Flash, Lounds' Demon, or that Evil could have gotten to this interesting place. What can I say other than the heavens chose us?"

(TL: I bet all of these have gotten here and we know two of them)

 



 Well, I'm here. Well, heavenly chosen or not, he seems to be a very dreamy boy.



 



 Although I have a few thoughts about this world, I don't think Tsukishima-kun is a particularly evil person. I don't think he's trying to spread malice or bring ruin to the world, and I don't dislike the idea that if you have a special power, what's wrong with using it?


(TL: Well this was his original idea...)
 



 If it weren't for the warmth of my love for the Narumi family and the pure love I feel for Kaworu, I might have thought the same way. But now I certainly have those precious feelings. As long as Tsukishima-kun doesn't change his mind, our relationship is going to be incompatible.

(TL: He loves Kaworu......................)

"But to be so confident in leveling up - what's your secret~?"

"I'll teach you if you work with me. You'll need a magic contract, though."



 



 He smiled, his mouth twisted in an evil manner. I'm sure he has got some hidden gems, but I'd like her to find out what they are.



"Oops, sorry, Butao. Forget what I said earlier, okay?

"...... Ah."



 



Tsukishima who says while hitting his shoulder roughly. I mean, even if I'm Butao, I think it's difficult to forget the previous content, but what is it like?



 



 As I was pondering my relationship with  Tsukishima,  Tachiki walked over to me and began to explain while looking at the form.



"Then let's start the practice session. First, I'd like you to work in the pairs I've assigned you."



 



 Just like in a sword-fighting class, the first thing they do is pair up and practice with rubber swords. It seems that they have already decided who to pair up with. According to the report, my partner is ...... her, of all people.



 



 



 



 In front of me, there is Kuga-san, who looks sleepy, repeatedly sighing, and not showing the slightest sign of motivation.


 



 She has "Appraisal", which is a higher compatible version of "Simple Appraisal", so she can break through my "Fake" and find out my true status. In order to avoid any trouble, I should play the role of a beaten man.



"Thank you for your time. ......"

"......"



 



 We faced each other and held our swords, but Kuga-san's hand was hanging slackly from her sword and she just kept sneezing. She didn't even look at me.



(I'm not sure what to do.)


TL Note- Well lets say their match will be epic....and No one sponsored so it will be weekly relases unless someone does. 



Comments

  1. He has feelings for kaworu ? I hope that really isnt the case, otherwise this novel goes to the trashbin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts