After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume 1

Chapter 42-Homecoming and Ranting

(TL:By Rafael)

After we all sorted out the situation and information again, we consulted with each other and chose to return.......
 

 This was one of the several plans we had made beforehand, and I think it was a good enough result for our first attempt.



 



 We were able to make it to the stairway area of the second level without any major problems, and we didn't have any trouble in battle. The wear and tear was minimal, and I think we can still continue on to the next level.

 

 After such a successful experience, we headed back.

 

 This time, we'd just have to wait and see. The first thing I wanted to do was to feel the colorless darkness firsthand.



 



 The encounter with an unidentified demon monster and the acquisition of the Black Box were also worth reporting.

 

 The goal was to investigate the anomaly, not to speedily conquer it.

 

 We all agreed that greedily staking it out would only put us at risk. ......

 

 Everyone is growing up.



It seems that the demon monster has not reappeared yet.



 



 As we made our way back, we checked the bloodstains of the demon monsters that still remained.

 

 It took about five hours, including breaks, to reach the second level of the stairs. It takes about twelve hours for the demons to reappear, no matter how fast the dungeon is.

 

 The relocation time of "Colorless Darkness" could not be confirmed in the distribution.

 

 Perhaps it will be relocated all at once when the composition of the dungeon is changed.



"There seems to be no change in the configuration that I've heard about. We'll continue to the exit."(Nene)



 




 

 Nene, who seemed to have memorized the route well, was leading us, her back small but reliable.



 



 As we walked through the colorless darkness, with its mismatched scenery, we began to see more and more familiar stone structures.



"This is the exit. "(Nene)



 



 Nene pointed us back to ......, a large underground cave through a small passage.

 

 It was still dimly lit, but unlike the inside of a dungeon, it didn't feel oppressive.

 

 I exhaled and looked around.



"......!"(Yuki)



 



 As expected, Benwood was no longer there, but another group of people were there to take his place.



"Yuki, ......!"(Simon)


(TL:Enter the villains...nah, the small fries)
 



 The Thunderpikes stared at us, and behind them were two strangers.

 

 Simon and his team also seemed to have recruited a temporary spot to join their party .



"I'm disappointed in you, Yuk. I can't believe you're trying to steal our business."(Simon)

"Don't misunderstand me. We have a formal request from the government."(Yuki)

Then why did you turn down my request?  If you were going to dive in here, why didn't you take our job?"(Simon)



 



 It seems that my demented childhood friend has completely forgotten what we talked about just a month ago. I wonder if his brain is coated with some kind of slippery oil.

(TL: Wait a minute, Yuki you are wrong bro, he can't have oil coated in his brain because he doesn't have one.)



"I'm sure your request is just an attempt to get me  a temporary spot on the team, right?This is a court-appointed mission that Clover received. Don't put them on the same level."(Yuki)

"Then why didn't you inform me?I'm supposed to help you!"(Simon)

"You don't have to do this."(Yuki)


(TL: Honestly If Simon was a girl, I would have thought she was a childhood friend tsundere from the way she/he talks)
 



 The Thunderpike, except for Simon, stepped forward, probably annoyed by my shouting.



"Hey, Yuki ......!You've got some nerve refusing us."(Barry)

"Reflect on that. You lack a sense of gratitude."(Simon)



 



 Simon turned to me after admonishing Barry and the others.



"Well, okay. We'll be working together from now on. Let's just let bygones be bygones."(Simon)



 



 How can you only talk from the top?  Who the hell are you?

 

 Simon holds out his right hand with a damp smile on his face.

 

 I'm not going to shake your hand,......, I thought, but the words that came out of Simon's mouth were diagonally different.



"Come on, give me the delivery data and the items you got."(Simon)

(TL: This fcker is made different)


 



 I froze as Simon said it as if it was obvious.

 

 I had a hard time understanding what he was saying, and it took me at least five seconds to realize that he meant exactly what he said.



"What?"(Yuki)



 



 ...... And that's what I ended up saying.

 

 It seems that I, as a person, lack a bit of vocabulary for emergencies.

 

 But I guess it can't be helped this time. I couldn't understand a word Simon was saying.



"It's a 'coalition alliance', so it's only natural that we'll share information and distribute what we find, right?Let's make sure we're both getting the most out of our investigation."(Simon)



 



 A coalition alliance is like a party of parties, made up of a number of parties.

 

 ...... Now, I don't remember being offered a proposal to become such a thing, nor do I remember replying that I would go in.


 



"You guys are going to join us with the C rank party."(Barry)




"Be glad and Work hard."(Camilla)



 



 Barry and Camilla understood Simon's intentions and laughed in amusement.

 

 You guys are really a bunch of perceptive jerks who support the demented Simon.

 

 ...... Oops, I'm losing my mind. That's not good.



"It would be more efficient if we reported it rather than you guys, right? Come on, let's go."(Simon)

"Don't be silly!"(Silk)



 



 Before I could even open my mouth, Silk spoke up.



Aren't you ashamed of your A-ranked party for acting like a racketeer!


 



 Barry and Camilla looked at each other and snickered at Silk's voice.



"Hey, hey, hey, you savage black elves, don't get cocky."(Barry)

"You filthy black apostle of the evil god. Watch your mouth."(Camilla)

(TL: Silk and dark elf simps: 😡)

"Shut up!"(Yuki)



 



 My voice reverberated in the Great Hollow.

 

 I hugged Silk, who stood there crying at the heartless abuse, and glared at "Thunderpike".


"Silk is one of my dearest friends and is like a family, so don't insult her ......."(Yuki)



 



 Simon, half smiling, takes a half step forward.



"Oh, come on, Yuk. She's just a barbarian. What are you getting all worked up about?"(Simon)


"Get lost, Simon. "United Alliance"? Don't talk to me even in my dreams, The mere idea of joining you is repulsive."(Yuki)

"......."(Simon)



 



 Simon's eyes are black and white, and Barry and Camilla look annoyed.



"I will not cooperate with you in any way. ...... Let's go, guys."(Yuki)



 



 With Silk's shoulders shaking in support, I headed for the exit.

 

 Behind me, I could see Marina and the others were following me, giving off a deadly vibe.

 

 I want to jump on them, too.

 

 It was ......, but it was still "on the air". I'm glad they held out.


 
(TL: That's  how Thunderpike fcks up on live stream)


 As I walked up the long, long stairs to the Adventurer's Guild, I turned to face Gopuro.



"There was some trouble at the end, but this is the end of the first attack. "Delivery" is over."(Yuki)



 



 I turn to Silk and my friends and force a smile.



"Now, let's go back to ouu Home."(Yuki)



 



 Thus ended our first attempt at "Colorless Darkness".

TL Note- We will hold witch trials in the comments for Thunderpike and be sure to participate if you have a concise.(just kidding but if you want to say something just writ it down)





Comments

  1. ah good that he makes them notice he was still streaming xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purge them (thunderpuke).
    And thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk if this is a typo or not, but either way, thunderpuke is an appropriate name for them

      Delete
    2. There are no accidents ~Master Oogway.

      Delete
  3. Oh I see nothing but bad juju for thunderpike lol karma is harsh to all like the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... I'm sorry for being a dark elf simp. Burn Thunderpike at the stake!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the dark elf in question is that cute and awesomesauce, DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR SIMPING HER!!! TO THE GUILLOTINE WITH YOU THUNDERPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Glad for the camera... Pricks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The FFF Inquisition says they should face judgement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. to feel the colorless darkness firsthand. -> to feel the Colorless Darkness firsthand.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets make this, a new inquisition, burn the tards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts