A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 12

Chapter 1-The day Aruna's path was decided.

(TL:By Rafael)


"Well, I give up! ....I'm tired!"(Aruna)



 



 --Aruna recalled.

 

 It was the first day that he was completely defeated by Cleo in an all-or-nothing mock battle.

 

 He had never been defeated in swordsmanship. However, in terms of Cleo's physical skills, magic, and many other elements, Aruna was no match for him in any way.

 

 This frustrated him, but also made him happy.

 

 No one had ever humiliated him to this extent before.

(TL: ....a M?)

"......, Cleo is really amazing, isn't he?"(Aruna)

"No, I'm not amazing at all. I'm always second in everything I do. ......"(Cleo)



 



 Wiping sweat off his face, Aruna honestly praises his partner.

 

 But the other person laughed lightly and took the compliment as if it were a social call. The fact that there was no lie or deception in this attitude made it even worse.
 

 Cleo really believes that he is not a big deal.

 

 That's not true. He was, without a doubt, a top class expert.



"Be confident in you strength. ...... Ah! But still, I lost!"(Aruna!)


 



Or maybe I know this because I am also a first-class person.

 

 Aruna rolled over on the spot and looked up at the sky, thinking about this.

 

 The sky from the training ground is clear and blue.



"It's just a coincidence."(Cleo)

"What? I've been completely defeated you know."(Aruna)



 



 And then Cleo also rolled over next to me.

 

 Aruna replies with a chuckle, not too sarcastic.



".................."(Aruna)



 



 And then I suddenly thought.

 

 At the moment, we are still students at the school.

 

 But in the future, after graduation, we will have to fight for our country.



"Hey, Cleo, ......?"(Aruna)

"Hmm..What's wrong? Aruna."(Cleo)

"What are you going to do when you graduate from school?"(Aruna)


(TL: College?)
 



"...I was eager to join the Order.

 

 Among them, students like Cleo, who are not experts, are not given a second glance. The selection criteria of this royal city is wrong. You are the one who should be truly appreciated," (Aruna)

 

 Aruna thought about this and told Cleo, who remained silent.



"I want to work for you,"(Aruna)



 



 Aruna's true feelings were expressed in this.

 

 He believed that the person who should be at the top should be on the top. In addition to himself, Cleo was also recognized by Liliana and Marin. And that's not all.

 

 He  is recognized by experts in every field.

 

 If that was the case, then such a person should have been recognized and should have led them.



"No, I can't do that. I'm sorry."(Cleo)

"............, I see."(Aruna)



 



 But Cleo had no intention of doing so.

 

 No, he might not even be able to consider the possibility. Liliana persuaded the king, but many of the ministers and others were not understanding to the proposal.

 

 It would still take some time.



 



 Yes, it would take time for this true champion to lead them.



"Okay, I've decided!"(Aruna)



 



 So Aruna made up is mind and declared loudly.



"What?"(Cleo)

"No, to know my decision you'll have to wait until the right time."(Aruna)





 





 Standing up, Aruna smiled at Cleo.

 

 He had made up her mind. --He decided that he, like Liliana, would reform the country from within.





"I'm sure that one day Gallia will need your help. That's is something I can say for sure."(Aruna)


(TL: Gallia must be the kingdom they are in I guess)


 





 For that reason, I can do my best.

 

 For the sake of this boy, Cleo, whom I can't help but respect.





"So, take my hand when it's time."(Aruna)





 





 Aruna smiled at the thought.

 

 He had been wielding a sword for no reason until now, but this was the first time he had found someone who was qualified to be his lord. If it was for him, He would not be afraid to do anything.

 

 Cleo, still unaware, tilted his head, but that was fine for now.



 



 This was the day that Aruna decided on hi path.


TL Note- (PS: I got Aruna confused with Erio in this Chapter and changed all the he and his to she and her.....so I am sorry those who got confused because of me but Aruna is a boy.) jokes aside everyone is getting saved one way or another except Cleo and I know many people are saying Chris wasn't Marin's saviour and He was just a villain but from my understanding the world is never black and white rather shades of grey.



Comments

  1. How do they have enough people in the Order if they only let 1 person in per year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Thank you for the chapter!

    2- Was Aruna not a man, candidate for the princess' husband at that? Sometimes the genders get mixed up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts