A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 10

Chapter 3-Aruna's smile

(TL:By Rafael)

"So? Cleo's dad is still a lost cause?"(Liliana)

"Yes, it is. I go to check on them from time to time, but lately they've been ashes."(Aruna)


 



 Over a cup of tea, Aruna and Liliana were having this conversation.

 

 Cleo's father, Dan Farseed, seems to have invested a lot of money in the search for Cleo, and his family's finances are on fire. The fact that he still couldn't find her was proof that he was a bonehead.

 

 With a sigh, Liliana asked Aruna,


"So, the story is true, is it?"(Liliana)

"Definitely. After Marin's father died, I had to do a little investigation with the Order. When we did, we found out that Cleo was involved."(Aruna)

"Haha, ....... That's what they mean when they say it's dark under the lamp post."(Liliana)

"I mean, why doesn't Cleo's father just search the capital first?"(Aruna)

"That's true. It's my fault for letting him do it, isn't it?"(Liliana)



 



 She said that, but without showing any remorse.

 

 Liliana took another sip of her tea.


"I'm leaving it in good hands, aren't I?"(Liliana)


 



 This may have been a signal for her to change her mind.

 

 Liliana asked her familiar knight with a serious look in her eyes. Then the other party answered with a grin and a mischievous smile.

 

 There was the face of an innocent child who was looking forward to something.



"Yeah, I got it. Apparently, I'm going to meet someone I've missed for a bit."(Aruna)

"Nostalgic, he ......?"(Liliana)



 



 The princess looked a little dubious at Aruna's words.

 

 But not caring about that, the boy knight drank his tea in one gulp and stood up.




"Oh, it's been so long. I thought it was about time we had a rematch."(Aruna)




 





 He held his sword in its scabbard beside him.

 

 Aruna smiled with genuine joy.



"I won't ask what it is, but don't play too much, okay?"(Liliana)

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, but--"(Aruna)




 





 Then, after walking to the door.

 

 He turned back to Liliana and said.




"Maybe we'll have a little problem"(Aruna)





 





 With an innocent look on his face.

 

 When Liliana saw this, she shrugged her shoulders in disgust.

 At the same time, she sighed in resignation.


TL Note- Today is my younger brother birthday and You are not alone I also forgot about them..I only remembered Liliana for obvious reasons and the New Chinese Novel Super Mothership Chapter 3 has been out for 30 hours and Nu has not listed it ... You can read if you want.



Comments

Popular Posts