A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 10

Chapter 2-A new family, a connected future.

(TL:By Rafael)

--A few weeks have passed since Chris's death.

 

 Only the death of Kaon Cinderius made any noise in the world. There was no way people would know about the love story of the boy who was behind everything.

 

 In addition, Marin didn't want to talk about it much either.

 

 But today, we stand before a single grave.



"Have you said goodbye?"(Cleo)

"Yes. I've finally come to terms with it."(Marin)



 



 All my friends, Mr. Gown, and Marin.

 

 In front of me was the place where Chris was sleeping. The grave was quietly built in the backyard of the Cinderius family, and there were beautiful flowers on it.

 

 We finished offering our prayers in turn.

 

 The last one, Marin, had a slight moisture in her eyes.





"Why didn't you take a small break? You've been working so hard for the house. ......"(Cleo)



 



 When I saw her, I couldn't help but say.

 

 The head of the Cinderius family is dead. This means that Marin will be taking over the reigns of the family. There are various procedures and an audience with the king.

 

 I don't know if she had time to think about it because she was so busy doing those things.

 

 But Marin quietly shook her head from side to side.



"No. It's fine."(Marin)



 



 Then she looked at me and smiled.



" I'm sure Chris doesn't want to see me cry, because he's given me a future."(Marin)

"Marin ......"(Cleo)

"And it's not that I am depressed!"(Marin)



 



 

 

  She stretched widely, as if to say, 'This is the end.'



"Of course, I'll never forget Chris. But that's why I have to look forward to the future, the future he made for me!"(Marin)

"...... I see!"(Cleo)



 



 Finally, I was relieved to hear that.

 
I nodded back and glanced at the girl beside me. It's her younger sister--.



"Thank you for your hard work, Marin-san!"(Maki)



 



 It was Maki.

 

she has been holding back her words until now, and gave her  the gift with a soft smile.

 

 Marine, who received the gift, also understood her feelings .I smiled back and patted her head. At this moment, I think they have become real sisters.

 

 That's what I thought.



"Hey, Maki? And Mr. Gown, I have a proposal."(Marin)

"What do you propose?"(Gown)

"What's wrong?"(Maki)



 



 The next question was posed by Marin.

 

 Maki and Gowon tilted their heads curiously.

 

 The new head of the Cinderius family said to them.





"Why don't you come and live with me in this house ......?" (Marin)





 





 She wants them to become her family.

 

 This was the wish of a girl who had been always away from the warmth of a family.



"Marin-san, ......!"(Maki)



 



 There was no reason to refuse.

 

 As if to say so, Maki immediately hugged Marin.

 

 Gown-san just smiled quietly and gently looked at her daughters.





"Thank you, thank you for everything ......!"(Marin)







 







 In the backyard of the Cinderius house, the sun shines through the trees.

 

 A family was born, and a lovely smile appeared on the face of a young girl.

TL Note- Well Marin found her happiness and became the new head or it could be Gown anyway and we also saw the post Chris death happening and finally the Marin arch is over with this and I have a feeling the royal family is next. On another note I have started to Translate a new Chinese Novel Super Mothership you could read the first Chapter by clicking this.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts