Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 37-:  I Am Kawaii
( TL By GUST )


Taiki, my body, shined brightly.



 At the moment, I feel my consciousness being pushed into something small and pushed out of the trunk of the big tree.



--With a swoosh.



 



 Without a sound or impact, my spirit body appeared as if it were jumping out of the trunk of a large tree.


 


 My vision was very clear, and I could clearly see Sephy and the others below me, looking up.


 


 It's not just visual. The rustling of the inhabitants, the feel of the wind caressing my body surface, the slight heat of the setting sun, the fresh smell of the trees in the forest, everything is fresh.



 



 It was as if the membrane that had covered my entire body had been peeled away.



 



 From the description of the skill, I had thought that there was no substance, but it seems that I was slightly mistaken. It was certainly not a body of flesh, but it was a body that could be called a semi-entity formed by magic power - a spirit body. Judging from the sensation, it could probably even touch things.



 



 And what's most refreshing is the fact that I'm floating in the air.


 


 As Brunhild and Eir had just done, I was also floating in the air as a matter of course.


 


 Although it was unlikely that I would be able to move around at high speed, I would be able to move freely by manipulating my spirit body as if I were manipulating magic power.


""......""



 



 Looking down below, Sephy and the others still hadn't uttered a word in surprise.


 


 It must be such a good-looking appearance. No, maybe I should call it beautiful.



 



 Well.


 


 Then, I should check out my new appearance for myself.



 



 Keeping my spirit body intact, I shifted my consciousness slightly to the trees in the village.


 


 If I let it go for too long, the magic power will break down and the spirit body will spread, but there is no problem if it is only for a few minutes.


 


 I "saw" myself through the trees in the village by recreating my vision through "magic sensing.




 




 It was translucent and glowing faintly.


 


 However, the amount of light was not so bright that it hurt my eyes. The light was not so bright that it hurt my eyes.



 



 The light forms the shape of my figure.


 


 The size of the figure was about the size that Sephy could hold in both arms.


 


 The shape is basically a sphere, if you can imagine it.


 


 Imagine a sphere with round eyes, a little nose, and a cute mouth on it. However, they are not as intricately formed as a human being. They seem to have been drawn on the surface of a sphere. A deformed face.


I can't remember exactly what a yuru-chara is, but I couldn't help but exclaim.




 




 I can't remember exactly what a yuru-chara is, but I couldn't help but exclaim.


 


 I can't remember exactly what a yuru-chara is, but I couldn't help but exclaim, "A spherical yuru-chara with a skimpy design. Or a mascot of some kind.


 


 If I had to guess, I'd say it was the hat he was wearing.


 


 He wears his wide-brimmed hat at a slight angle, hiding his left eye.


 


 He looks as if he is a child's doodle, as if he has lost his power.



 



 Haha, what the heck is ...... this?



 



 I was so mentally shocked that I wobbled down to the ground.


 


 I thought I was going to look really cool and handsome.


 


 I thought I was going to look really good looking and handsome, but I ended up looking like this ...... unfamiliar life form.


 


 This is a great way to make sure you are getting the most out of your time with your family.



I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it.



 



 I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.



If you want to laugh, go ahead and laugh!  You can laugh at me if you want!



 



 You can laugh if you want!



"Yug, you're so cute and round!"



 



 I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that.



 



 ............ What?  You're round and cute?



"Lord, you look so adorable.



"I want to hug you. I want to hug you."



 



 Brunhild and Eir also looked at me in Sephy's arms and said, "I want to hug you.


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it. So they must be speaking from the heart.


"............ Seriously?




 




 I think it would have been better to be cool than cute, but if it makes a positive impression, well, you know?


 


 And apparently, the reaction of the villagers was not bad either.


 


 The women and children are saying, "Genie-sama, you're cute," and the men don't seem to have any negative expressions.



"Ho, ho, ho!  Well, well, well, that's a very genie-like and friendly appearance.



The elder said, "Well, do you think so?



 



 And the elder said.



"'Yes, I think you look very pretty.



"I see. ...... Really? ......



 



 Laurel chuckled.



"Laurel chuckles, "It's a familiar shape, like a marimo.



"Marimo ......?



 



 However, I was shocked by Wal's statement.


 


 Is this what I look like, a marimo?


 


 I'm not sure what this has to do with me.



 



 Well, Wal's comment was a little off-putting, but the feedback seemed to be generally positive.


 


 I mean, I haven't seen any negative comments about my modelling. Maybe they're just looking out for me, I don't know.



"Am I ...... cute?



 



 I asked Sephy.



"Yes!  It's a nice size and it's comfortable to sit on, so I like it!



 



 She smiled and gave me a slightly off-beat reply.



It's a good size and comfortable to wear.



 



 I'm not that unhappy about being called cute.



TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.




Comments

  1. Awwwww he looks like a Marimo ball. They are so cute, though I will say that when I look at them I get very hungry. I want some as pets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts