Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 36-: My Sister
( TL By GUST )

"Ah!"


 It was Sefie who cried.

 Sephi edged to one of the two women floating in the air.


"It's the Spirit of Sephi's House!"


 he said.

 And I nodded inwardly, after all.

 I expected it, so I wasn't surprised -- no wonder.

 You've grown too much all of a sudden.


"Oh, dear!"


"It's Sehui-chan."


 When they find Sephi under their eyes, they smile softly and go down quietly.

 Then she landed lightly on the ground in front of her.


"It's my first time talking to you like this, Sefie,"


"Thank you for always giving us strength."


 I think it's about Sephi's "support."

 Besides magic, there is nothing less about Sephi.

 Indeed, from the perspective of those who have been "supportive," it may also be a recognition that they are being given power.


"Hmmm!"


 Sefie lifted his chest and looked blank.


`You're welcome!'


"Thank you for your continued support,"


"We can repay Sehui from now on."


"Don't worry! It's Sephi's business!"


 Sefie turns her palm to her and says, "Oh, my God.

 I think I just wanted to say what I learned somewhere, but the two women took it at face value." I can't do that," he shook his head.


"Thanks to the Lord, we were able to evolve into Dryad Valkyrie, the maiden of the Tree Spirit. I think I can help Sephi and everyone from now on."


"I think we're pretty strong because we look like this. We haven't played yet."


"Oh, I'm sure. Tsuho,"


 said Sefie, nodding.

 She is a dignified beauty by her appearance, so, certainly, she does not look weak. And I think I can fly in the sky.


 But is it a "spiritual maiden"?

 Valkyrie... certainly Valkyrie-like appearance in my "knowledge."

 There are such races, aren't there? Although they are spirits, they now seem to have substance. I guess we have to find out more and more about what they are and what abilities they have.


 Well, let alone that.

 Convinced by their strong feelings, Sephi tightened his face and told him.


`Then I'll name you two Saton Boy-Tie-Cho!'


"They're both defence commanders, Seffi."


 The appointment is likely to disrupt the chain of command.


"That's all right! Two tie-chos are twice as strong!"


'That logic is strange, but well... is it all right?'


 It's not like you can have subordinates, it's not like you have a strict organization.

 Do you both know that, and nothing, in particular, will stick to it?

 He bowed respectfully to Sehui with a soft smile.


"Well, I'd be happy to accept your orders,"


"I'll do my best as commander of the village defence team."


"Yes! Nice to meet you!"


 I came to the point when the conversation was concluded beautifully.


'No, I mean... you're the little spirits who lived in the big tree in the village, right?'


 I'll check just in case.


"Yes, it was,"


"I've evolved and grown-up now."


 They nodded.

 So far, it's just as I expected.

 I'll ask you more.


"Do you feel like you're a relative of mine?"


"Yes, of course,"


"Loyalty to the Lord."

Yes, sir.

 As expected, the relatives who were told on the screen during evolution were also women.

 It's not that I have a lot to say, but it's no use saying it now. Then I want to accept the facts positively and make effective use of their power.

 Then the first thing to do is...


"Come to think of it, you don't have a name yet, do you?"


 I'm told to name it, and it's inconvenient without a name.

 I should have named this place???????


"Don't you have a name? Then I'll give it to you!"


 I thought, but Sefie said naturally.

 I'd like to say, "Why!?", but Sephi's naming sense is not bad.

 Why don't you leave it to Sehui, who has sparkling eyes? Well, if you're a weird guy, you just have to turn it down.


"Well, then, Mr Sephi,"


"Goodbye!"


'Can you think of a name that suits them?'


"Precisely!"


 Neither Valkyrie nor Sefie showed any sign of rejection to Sefie. Rather, she waited for Sefie to think with an expectant expression.


"Well, then...This Spirit is Brunhild."


 pointed to Valkyrie, who had long hair and a mature appearance.


"This Spirit is Ale!"


 I tell that to those who have short hair and have a somewhat boyish impression.

 Judging from their facial expressions, it doesn't look bad.

 I don't know why I named it, but I think it's good too.

 At least it's 100 times better than Valco and Valumi I thought. There's no particular reason, and I really don't know why, but I think I'll keep my plan silent...


'Well... what do you think, both?'


 When I heard that


"Yes, I really like the name you gave me."


 said Brunhild, smiling.


"If the Lord likes, I'd like to have this name."


 said Ale, nodding.

 I have no objection, so I'll adopt Sephi's plan for their names.


"Then again, Brunhild, Eil, please take good care of me from now on."


"Nice to meet you!"


"Yes, thank you very much,"


"I'll do my best."


 Brunhild nods smilingly and Ale enthusiastically.

 With the addition of two new friends, the village seemed to be bustling.

 and the elder, who was watching the progress of the story, told everyone who gathered to hear it.


"Well... now that we've settled down, there are a lot of people who are tired, and I wonder if I'll rest now."


'Well, as expected, there will be no more attackers today.'


"If you come, Sehui will tell you."


'I'll check around the village a little, too, so there's no problem.'


 That's how today's day finally ends.

 I was very nervous because I was forced to fight an unexpected struggle by a single race, but I'm glad it ended well.

 They all seemed somewhat relieved to break up --"


` -- wait a minute!'


 I hurriedly stopped everyone.

 Come to think of it, I haven't shown you my new side yet.


"What's the matter?"


"What's the matter?"


"What happened, Spirit?"


"Huh! Well, wait a minute."


 I laugh invincibly at Seffi and others who look back mysteriously, and I use the new power that I have evolved to gain.

 Of course, it is a skill of "spiritual incarnation."


'Until now there were only weeds and trees, but you've got a new look, haven't you?'


"A new figure..."


 Sefie, thoughtful, looked up at once, wondering if he had any idea.


"No way!? Yug, are you going to change!"


'No, I won't change,'


"What is it?"


 Sefie mutters regretfully.

 But can I say the same thing when I see this?

 I activate my skills and embody myself as a spirit--!


'This is what I look like--!!'
 

 And my main body, the big tree, shone even more dazzlingly.


TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.



Comments

  1. Ale or Eil should almost certainly be Eir, a Valkyrie from Nordic legend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts