Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 35-: I was sucked
( TL By GUST )





Not only myself, but also all of the large trees in the elven villages connected underground began to sing.

 

 I felt a sense of power welling up from the depths of my body, a sense that I was being transformed.

 

 But it's not an unpleasant feeling.

 

 It's as if the grade of my existence is going up several notches, and it even gives me a sense of omnipotence.



I'm not sure what to do.

 

 It will consume 50 [divinity value] to evolve and rise in rank.



 



 --What?


 


 If I had both eyes, I would be in a state of "dotting".

 

 The text that suddenly appeared in the centre of my vision blew away any sense of omnipotence I had felt.

 

 The reason is that I understood who the [divinity value] displayed and consumed in the text belonged to.


 


 I felt as if something inside me was slipping away - or rather, being sucked away.

 

 And it didn't just happen once.



It was more than once.

 

 It will consume 50 [divinity value] to evolve and rise in rank.


"[Unique Name] '--' has interfered.

 

 You have insufficient [Divinity Value].

 

 There is a [Title] that can be redeemed, but since it does not meet the standard value, the redemption has been rejected.

 

 The evolution of [Unique Name] "--" has been put on hold.


The evolution and ascension of [Proper Name] and [Proper Name] will commence.



 



 --Whoa, whoa, whoa!  What the hell is that?


 


 I'm not sure what to make of this.

 

 And what's more, I can't even reject it!


 


 To be honest, I was in a huge hurry, but the [Divinity Value] had already been consumed.

 

 Everything was slow and my evolution was going on as if nothing had happened.

 

 In addition, the sentence still continues at this point.



I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but it's a good thing.

 

 It's a good idea to have a good idea of what you're looking for.



 



 No, ......, ......, can we do that later?

 

 I'm in the middle of an evolutionary process!



I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think it's a good idea.

 

 I'm going to put the naming of my family members on hold.

 

 There is no need to input thoughts when setting the name.

 

 I'm sure you'll be able to find something that works for you.



 



 ...... Ah, yes.


 


 I'm baffled by the unexpected response.

 

 Who are you?  I'm not sure.


 


 No, I mean, what is it?

 

 What is it?


 


 Despite my confusion, the evolution proceeds.


 


 All the large trees in the village slowly grew in size, and the wall of thorns surrounding the perimeter grew in height and thickness.

 

 The tree that had been my main body, the Mana Torrent, grew thicker and thicker, higher and higher, until it was larger than any other tree in the village. Each leaf that flourishes on the tips of its branches takes on a strange lustre.

 

 The whole village is filled with sparkling particles of light, and the marimo hanging everywhere shine more intensely than usual.


 


 --I don't know why!

 

 Marimo has nothing to do with it.


 


 The evolution was complete before I could even think about it.

 

 There's not much change to look at.

 

 The only thing that has changed is that everything has grown, and my main body has grown into the biggest tree in the village.

 

 There is also something else, and this is just the main body, but the entire tree is emitting a sparkling, divine light.

 

 It wasn't an intense light, but it was a faint and mysterious light.


"Yggoo!  Are you okay?"


 


 At the base of the main body, Sefi was shouting while looking up.

 

 It's not that I don't need to shout upwards, because I can move my perspective anywhere in the village, but for some reason, all the inhabitants of the village were looking up at me as a giant tree.


'Oh, I'm fine!


 


 I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it.


"...... probably.


 


 It's not like it's a fatal problem, so it should be fine.

 

 It's not a fatal problem, I think.

 

 I quickly checked my evolved status.



I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

[Race] Spiritual Forest Tree, Elemental Forest

[Level] 1 / 80

[Life Force] 2420/2420

[Magic power] 3991/3991

[Skills] "Photosynthesis", "Magic Sense", "Energy Drain", "Underground Stem Generation", "Seed Generation", "Vein Improvement", "Mutation", "Warding", "Assimilation Erosion", "Spirit Incarnation", "Spirits Generation", "Spirit Cradle", "House of the Soulless Madman

[Attribute] Earth, Water, Light

[Title] "Sage", "Friend of the High Elves", "Guardian Spirit of the Elven Village", "Popular", "Master Weapon Maker", "Friend of the Spirits

[Divine Value] 14
[Skill] "Assimilation Erosion".

A part of yourself touches the target. The target is a plant. The target is a plant that does not have a high level of consciousness or ego. If the above conditions are met, you can make the plant a part of you and assimilate it. However, if you expand yourself without limits, you must take into account the possibility of losing sight of yourself.

You can assimilate any plant you come into contact with.



This is the first time I've ever used this skill.

You can share your life force and magical power to incarnate as a spirit. It is also possible to control and manipulate the incarnation if there is a retainer. If the incarnation disappears, the main body will not be affected, but the life force and magical power used to create the incarnation will be lost. The "Possession" skill has been integrated into the "Spirit Incarnation" skill.

You can also use it to create a new body.



You can also use it to create your own.

You can create an alter ego that duplicates your memories and consciousness by consuming [Divinity Value] "10". It's also a great way to get to know your fellow human beings. You can also use it to create your own unique style.

You can use this to create a new spirit by consuming 10 of your divinity value.



[Skill] "Spiritual Cradle".

In your own realm, the generation and growth of spirits is accelerated. You can also force them to rise in rank and make them your dependents by sharing your [Divinity Value] with them. If the target refuses, however, it becomes invalid.

If the target refuses, it is invalid. It is also possible to make it a family by consuming [Divinity Value].



[Skill] "Soulless Madman's House".

In your own realm, you can freely store and release a puppet golem that you have created. Once stored, the golem takes form as a "warrior". For now, however, they are still limited to soulless puppets. These warriors are loyal to you and do not fear death, but without souls, they cannot display the power of an Einherjar. It is up to you to become a true Einherjar.

You can store the golem you created in your realm, and release it at will.



 



 The effects of the newly acquired skills are as follows.

 

 Also, "light" was added to the attributes, and the title "Guardian Spirit Tree of the Elven Village" was changed to "Guardian Spirit of the Elven Village". I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.


 


 I'm not sure what to make of it.
It will require a lot more verification than the previous evolution.

There are a lot of skills that I don't understand even after reading the explanation.

 

 Anyway, we have gained five new skills. With the addition of one attribute, there are many items to be verified.

 

 I guess we'll have to spend some time to find out what kind of abilities they have.


 


 But for now, there's one skill I'd like to try out.

It's called "Spirit Incarnation.


 


 I'm really curious to see what kind of form the incarnation will take.

 

 I can't even imagine if it's human-like or not.

 

 Well, you can't get an answer if you're worried. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

 

 I decided to try activating it for now.


"My Lord, congratulations on this evolution.


"And it is a pleasure to meet you."


"What?


 


 A voice I had never heard before rang out.

 

 The owner of the voice was two people.

 

 I'm not sure if I'd call them human women or not. Both of them had bright green hair and eyes. Both of them had bright green hair and eyes. Their skin was translucent white, and they had delicate bodies. Their skin was translucent white and their bodies were slender, but strangely they did not look weak. Perhaps it was because they wore light armour and long swords on their hips. Their faces were so neat that they could have been mistaken for elves.


 


 However, it was obvious at a glance that they were not human beings, much fewer elves.

 

 Before I knew it, they were right in front of me - floating in the air and smiling at me as if it were a matter of course.


"We, two of the Lord's household members, look forward to working with you for many years to come, ugh.


 


 He smiled mischievously and hung his head deeply.

 

 Of course, I had an idea, but it was so different from my previous impression that I might have been a little confused.

 

 Isn't it really beautiful?




"......What?  

Who are your sisters?







TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.
Download Valhalla Application from the menu and read your favourite Novels on the app.





Comments

  1. WAIT A MINUTE! Ragnarok, Einherjar ? I knew this was related to Norse mythology!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts