Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 32-: Flame Demon
( TL By GUST )

The colour of the blaze is orange.

 

 The same colour as the flamers.

 

 But he was not chanting. 
 

 A chantless flame?  Is it just magic?

 

 I don't know what the logic is, but I do know that it's a bad idea to leave it alone.


 


 Plus - now he started chanting.


"Blood is fire!  The flesh is firewood!  Bones hold the flame high!"


 


 To interrupt his strange chanting, Go-kun 1 immediately moves.

 

 He swung both of his wooden swords in all directions.

 

 I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but it's a good idea. Each blow is heavy and fast. I can almost hear the sound of them cutting through the sky.

 

 But...


I'm not sure what to say.  If you touch it...!


 


 His flames are out of the ordinary.

 

 It's dangerous to touch it. After all, he can make even a mana torrent burst into flames in an instant.

 

 It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your money.

 

 It's not because he's trying to avoid being interrupted in his chanting. Some of them are defending themselves with burning swords, and some of them are definitely catching his body.

 

 Despite being touched by his flames, Goh's wooden sword does not burst into flames.

 

 You can see that every time you touch the flames, every time you get close to him, you can see a lot of steam coming out of his body.


So that's it!  You're number three!


 


 I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I think it's a good idea.

 

 If you check carefully, you will see that there is thornless ivy mixed in with the thorns. It's Goh-kun No. 3.

 

 Gou-kun No. 3 can use water magic, though only a little. It's not powerful enough to be used as an attack, but it should be enough to keep Goh-kun's whole body wet with water.

 

 I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

 

 I was not the only one who noticed this. Worf shouted, pointing the tip of his large sword-shaped Mistartin at Go-kun 1.


"Water to the guardian!  Water!"


 


 He chanted the key word in the key language and made the mistletoe produce water.

 

 As with Gokun No. 3, it is not powerful enough to be used as an attack. But it can still produce a small amount of water, and most importantly--


""Water!


 


 If there are enough of them, they can produce a large amount of water.

 

 It's not possible to manipulate magic power as delicately as No. 3 to generate water directly on the surface of Goh's body, but the water generated from the tips of each mistletoe flies like rain pellets.

 

 As expected, if it is wet with a large amount of water, it doesn't seem to have the firepower to ignite in an instant.

 

 Gokun No. 1's tremendous barrage never ceases for even a moment.

 

 But it didn't stop him from chanting.


"I'm not going to be able to stop it.  Destroy, destroy my enemy!


 


 As the chanting progressed, the flames that enveloped his entire body grew more intense.

 

 The colour of the fire is changing darker and darker.


"My great God, the Firemaker!  Kai Vickers, of whom you are a part, prays for you!  Give me your blessing!


 


 Purple flames.

 

 I'm sure you've heard of it.

 

 But the heat radiating out to the surrounding area increases dramatically.

 

 I'm not sure what to do. The supply of water is not keeping up.


I'm not sure what to do.


 


 I hurriedly used my water magic too.

 

 A huge water ball with a diameter of three meters appears above his and Gou's heads.

 

 Falling. Evaporation. A large amount of steam is swept up by the updraft created by the flames.

 

 Seeing this, Worf gives further instructions to the people around. He decides that it's better to leave it to me and No. 3 than to create the water ourselves.


"Reinforcements for the guardian!  Weakening for that guy!  Strength!  Waken!"


"'Strength!


"Strength!" "Weakness!"


 


 Strengthening and weakening magic flew one after another from Mistoltine.

 

 It's a great way to make sure you're getting the most out of your vacation.

 

 But it was only for a moment.


"The torch of life burns!  Grace of Firemaker!!!"


 


 At the moment the mob man shouted, the flames burst into flames around him.

 

 The mob man shouted, and a blast of flame erupted around him. The Go-kun facing him was blown several meters away, and a particularly strong light was emitted.

 

 My vision was slightly blocked for a moment, and when I turned my eyes again, I saw a strange presence standing there.


 


 The flames that had been burning so brightly had died down.

 

 The flames that had burned so brightly had died down, but that did not mean that they had lost their momentum.

 

 The heat radiating from it was painfully strong, but it was not a flame that burned uncontrollably. It's a flame that is completely controlled.


 


 It had an almost perfect human shape.


 


 But it had no eyes, no mouth, no nose, no hair.

 

 It was just a flimsy caricature of a poorly made person.

 

 His entire body was made up of purple flames, and only the surface of his body flickered slightly.

 

 Even the flames that cover the long sword in his right hand are silent.

 

 However, the magic power inside her has increased by an order of magnitude. I'm not sure what to make of it.


I'm not sure what to do.


 


 A man in the form of a flaming humanoid - a figure that should now be described as a fiery demon - uttered a voice.

 

 It was not a physical voice.

 

 Even the organ that produces the voice may no longer exist.

 

 Telekinesis.

 

 He says it quietly in a squeaky voice.

 

 However, it was filled with fierce rage.


"What?


 


 Gokun No. 1 moves.

 

 

 

 The blow swung down in an overzealous manner definitely caught the Fiery Fiend.

 

 But it passed through the demon's body without any resistance. He didn't even show any pretence of avoiding it.

 

 

 He stored the wooden sword in his right hand in his arm and held the mistletoe in his left hand with both hands. The body of the sword was covered with Mistaltine's own magical water - but from the blow he had just delivered, it would not be of much use.


 


 I covered the Fiends with a ward.

 

 I wondered if I could put out his flames as I had put out the flames of the flamers.

 

 A physical ward of the maximum strength I could use.

 

 I suspended all of my current skills and magic, and focused solely on trapping him.

 

 But...


"Nidomo Sandmo...... Kikkabaaaaaak!!!


 


 I flash my purple flame sword.

 

 
 


 I'm going to redraw the wards.

 

 Warding. Warding. Warding. Warding. Warding. I'll put the wards back up.


I'll be back.  It's so annoying!


 


 But each time he does, he easily breaks through the wards.

 

 This is just stalling for time. I'm not sure what to do, but I can't stop.

 

The Goh-kuns standing in line were going up in flames. Gokun No. 1 struggles to avoid the flames and uses his water-covered mistletoe to strike the flying pieces of flame and reduce the damage. The flames spread to the thorny No. 2, and No. 3 creates water to extinguish the flames, but it's not as if he's able to deal with the situation around him, which is going up in flames one after another.


 


 It's no good.

 

 I no longer have enough time to extinguish the flames around me.

 

 I knew that if I let him go, the damage would be enormous at that moment.


 


 However - that would not allow me to finish my preparations any time soon.


 


 But I can't stop myself from putting up the wards now.




 

 But still, his ability was beyond my expectations.


 


 This is absurd.


 


 It's so absurdly powerful that it doesn't matter if he's a human or an elf.

 

 The only thing I could do was to stop them, and it was obvious that I was going to end up like this.

 

 Just when my consciousness was about to boil over with frustration...




"Genie-sama, you can count on us sometimes, right?"


"What?


 


 Wal, Laurel, the elves.


"I'm afraid we'll end up as nothing more than a pawn in a game but I'm sure we'll be able to buy us some time.


 


 The wolf and the werewolf tribes stepped forward.



 


 If you take a hit, you will definitely die.

 

 So I tried to stop them.


"It's okay."


 


 The one who said that was Sephy.

 

 I saw them off with a serious look in their eyes as they stepped forward.

 

 That was the first time I truly understood.

 

 For Sephy, they were not just people to be protected, but also comrades who fought together with me.


"Come on, Laurel.


"Don't order me around, Wal."


 


 Wal and Laurel held out their hands, talking lightly. The rest of the elves followed suit.


TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.



Comments

  1. Bring aeon in to the fight , grab the fire with the bare hands/bark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts