I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1
Chapter 12-: Magic Practice
( TL By GUST )



After returning from the church, Marie goes to the uncle next door, and her father and mother are preparing dinner.



 I'm looking forward to it because he said he would make a gorgeous meal!


 I decided to practice magic immediately and came to the living room.


 First of all, it's a review of Wright. With the image of shining light on your fingertips as you taught me ...



"Light"



 The light on my fingertips was exactly what I had imagined. Can this change the magnitude of the light?


 When I tried that, I found that the light was quite strong, weak, white, and yellow.


 Next, let's use magic without chanting.


 Imagine a light shining on your fingertips and try to move the magical power toward your fingertips. Then, the light was lit as I imagined.


 It's a success ...! Magic is amazing. I don't know what the principle is that you can do what you imagined using magical power, but it's amazing for the time being!


 Alright! Would you like to try heels next?


 But to test if your heels are solid, you have to be injured.


 It hurts, but ... but it's for practice! With that in mind, I came to the storage room on the second floor.


 Then I picked up the knife I brought with me when I went to the forest and cut my fingertips a little.


 Ow! It would be the worst if I couldn't heal this ... Thinking so, I thought that the wound would heal and chanted it as a heel.


"Heel"


 Great ………… Healed! It looks like a lie. I don't even know where the scratches were.


 But I feel that I used much more magical power than the magic of Wright. It took some time to heal.


 Should I have a more detailed image? 


 Did the wound heal after the platelets stopped the blood and then the cells repaired?


 I don't know the details, but it may be better than not imagining it.


 With that in mind, I cut my fingertips again, and this time I tried using heels with the image I know of.


 Then, the wound healed with about half the magical power and time.


 Amazing! After all the image is important...


 Perhaps, if you imagine it firmly, it may be possible to cure wounds larger than fractures and illnesses.



 But I can't try this. It's best not to get such a big injury, so let's hope you don't have a chance to try it.


 With that in mind, I went back to the living room.


 Next is purification. This cleans the dirt.



 I used purification to clean up the dust in the wooden box I had in my room.


"Purification"


 Then, when it shines a little, the wooden box is as beautiful as new.



 This is amazing! Isn't it really convenient?



 Maybe it can be used for the body ...?



 When I came up with it and used it immediately, I could use it on my own body. Hair that wasn't refreshing just by coming to this world and washing it with water is really refreshing!



 Let's do this every day. Let's clean my clothes and bed.



 The various things I was worried about when I came to another world are the solutions for the time being! 



 I was so excited that I wanted to clean this room first and tried to use purification for the whole room.



 And as it was, it became dark in front of me and I lost consciousness.



"Hmm, hmm ?? Why did I sleep here?"


 I slept on my desk in the living room.



 I'm sure I was practising magical power ... What happened?



 That's it! When I tried to use Purification in this room, it suddenly went black in front of me.


 I would have lost consciousness for a while ...


 Probably the cause is the overuse of magical power. I can hardly feel the magical power now.


 It's recovering little by little, but it seems that it will take more time to fully recover.



 If you use too much magical power at once, you will lose your mind ... You have to be careful.



 In addition, Purification consumed many times more magical power than Heal.


 Maybe it's because I can't get a detailed image. Heel consumes less magical power when considering the organization of the body.


 However, Purification does not have such an image.


 Because, in Japan, it was impossible for the dirt to suddenly disappear and become clean.


 I think it's better to use purification occasionally for myself. I thought that my worries would be solved.


 I thought I could get rid of that stinky and dirty toilet and sticky hair ...



 Can't you help? It was a long-sought recovery magic, and the amount of magic power is 5, so if you complain about this, you'll be hit by a drumstick.



 Speaking of which ... I didn't try other attributes because I was able to use recovery magic first, but what if I try to use other attributes?



 Let's give it a try. I decided to try the fire magic that my mother used before.



 With the image of raising your index finger and lighting the fire ahead ...



"Fire"



 When I chanted that, the fire lit at my fingertips.



"Wow!!"



 I was so surprised that I thought nothing would happen, and I suddenly got up from my chair.



 Um ………… What do you mean?



 I'm sure you can only use one attribute for each person, right? Maybe other attributes can be used ...?


 I decided to move to the courtyard and try water magic for the time being.



 I don't know the magic name, so I'll just imagine it and use magical power.



 When I stood in front of the tub of the well and consumed the magical power with the image that the tub was filled with water, the inside of the tub was filled with water in an instant.



 After all ... I also tried wind magic, earth magic, and body strengthening magic, but I was able to use them all without any problems.



 Um ......... Is this because I'm a reincarnated person ...? I mean, I can only think of that.



 Wow! There are more things I have to hide again. No, does this have to be hidden? ??


 But if you know it, you can definitely see great people.



 If you use it as a laboratory table ... it's no good! You should never know! Let's keep it a secret except when there is at least the backing of a great person or when you have become a great person.


 But it's hard to hold it alone.



 May I talk to Marcel ...? I don't think that person is okay. It's my intuition ...


 Do you think the next time you meet?



 For the time being, there are more secrets, but I'm lucky in terms of protecting myself and convenience.



 Practice other attributes as well.



 First of all, it's from fire magic! You can't do flashy magic here, so why don't you try making it in the air without flying a fireball?


 Speaking of fire magic, it's a fireball! I long for it!


 I used magical power to create an image of a fireball floating in front of me.


 Then, the one that I imagined was made! amazing!!!


 To make it more efficient, it's an image. Fire consumes oxygen and burns, so should we imagine that?


 With that in mind, the next time I tried it with that image, I was able to create a fireball of the same size with about one-fifth the magical power of the previous one.


 After all the power of the image is amazing ...


 I used water magic to imagine a water ball, which is the image of water vapour in the air.



 Wind magic winds, just magic that creates wind, but this is an image of invisible air.



 Rock with earth magic, just the magic of creating stones, but this is the image of weightlessness when floating stones, and compression of soil when creating stones.



 I imagined how the body strengthening magic boosts, but the magic that just makes the legs faster, but the muscle mass increases.



 By imagining all these four magics, I was able to reduce the magical power consumed.



 I just gave it a magical name. I don't really need it, but it's cooler to have it.



 I could have done more, but I can't try it here, so I'll go to the forest alone next time and try it.


 Anyway, I can use magic of any attribute ...



 I'm going to get into trouble from now on, but I think it was good. For now.



 I can do all the magic for magic tools by myself.



 That's it! Let's see if we can make ice!



 I imagined in my head water that would freeze if there was even a slight stimulus below zero.



 Well, it's true that water molecules move in water and water molecules don't move in ice ...?



 I should have studied more. For the time being, I thought of the image I knew, and filled the well tub with water.


 It looks like water, but ......... I have to give it a stimulus right away.


 I took the tub and shook it. Then the water inside froze in an instant.


 Great ………… I was able to do it! !! You can make a refrigerator with this! ??



 I was so excited that I could hear my mother's voice from the living room as I tried to practice more.


"Leon! It's dinner!"


"Yes! Mom, I'm going now!"



 I thought it would be bad if I found ice, so I put the tub in the well to hide it and returned to the living room.



"Mom wait"



 When I went to the living room, Marie and my dad were already sitting.



"What was Leon doing?"



"It's a magical practice! You can now use heels!"



"Oh, that's amazing! Then I cut my finger a little with a knife, but I wonder if it can be cured."



"Yeah!' Heel'"


 When I chanted to take my mother's hand, the injury healed immediately.


"It's amazing ..."


"Well, I can't do it so quickly ..."



 Mom and dad are surprised. What are you so surprised at?



"What's wrong……?"



"Well, it usually takes longer for the wound to heal, and there are often a few scars left. That's why Leon's magic is so amazing."



"Oh, my dad was surprised. Maybe Leon has a magical talent."



 Dad laughed gently and stroked his head while saying so.



 Not only can you use all the attributes, but the recovery magic is also abnormal ... Let's stop using magic indiscriminately from now on ...



"Your brother is amazing! I want you to do it too!"



"Isn't Marie injured? I'd like you to avoid injuries as much as possible, but if you get injured, your brother will heal you."


"Yeah! Thank you for your brother !!"



"Then let's eat rice"



""""I'll enjoy having this!"""



 Today's rice was a steak for each person. It's a luxury you can't imagine if it's your usual dinner.



"Thank you, dad and mom! It's really delicious!"


 When I said that, he smiled kindly.


 I'm happy, mysterious power will definitely protect everyone in my family! I swore so.


TL Note-: Have some idea about this story? Comment it and let me know.

Next


Prev


Comments

Popular Posts