Heroic Exploration Tales starting from Mob

Chapter 4: Power of Sylphy

(TL: Fate)

 

After loli Sylphy manifested, I shouted “Give me my billion back”.

 

I guess my vulgar self is cursed.

 

Will a time machine not drop from the dungeon?

 

Is there anything that can be done to go back 5 minutes?

 

Dream and romance? Chuunibyou? What is that.

 

Did my mind go crazy???

 

Born in a common family, a LV3 mob made a big mistake in his life . . .

 

How did it happen . . .

 

5 minutes ago, due to my crazy mind, I chose Sylphy instead of 1 billion yen.

My servant.

Sylphy - My Loli Servant.

I'm a normal high school student who was chasing money, dreams and romance.

I never have a hobby for lolita.

 

No Lolita Yes Bye Bye

 

Unspeakable regrets and feelings of emptiness have come, but it is too late.

 

“Is there something wrong, Goshujin-sama?” (Sylphy)

 

I snapped out after hearing Sylphy’s voice.

There’s nothing that can be done now. It can’t be helped that I have already summoned. Even though she is a little girl, there’s no mistake that she is a servant.

 

I regained my composure and said, "Let's go hunting slime."

 

Soon after that, I encountered slime.

Normally, the probability of encountering an animal per hour is about one, but this time it was encountered in about 10 minutes.

Of course, it's not a coincidence but Sylphy’s ability. It doesn't seem to be a skill, but it seems to be able to detect signs of monsters.

 

“This way, Goshujin-sama.” There was a slime ahead there.

 

I asked Sylphy “Can you defeat it by yourself?” and she immediately answered “Of course.”

 

Sylphy stood about 20 meters in front of slime and pointed her miniature spear at it and shouted, "God's Thunderbolt."

There was a strong flash and roar, and in an instant, the slime disappeared.

 

“Huh?” (Kaito)

 

I was completely stunned and stared at the place where the slime had been until a while ago.

 

“What is this?” (Kaito)

 

I totally forgot Sylphy’s status due to her loli appearance.

 

I, whose BP is 10, can defeat a slime. Sylphy, whose BP is 170, is completely overkill. BP 170 is not half-bad. Sylphy-san not half-bad. No, she is a demigod, so calling her Sylphy-sama should be right?

“Goshujin-sama . . .” (Sylphy)

“O, Oh” (Kaito)

“I am hungry.” (Sylphy)

“Yes?” (Kaito)

“I am going to collapse due to hunger.” (Sylphy)

“Eh?”

 

What does that mean?

Just after defeating one slime, she is going to collapse due to hunger . . .?

Is it a reaction after using the skill for the first time?

By the way, I think I used to listen on TV that servants ingest magic core and grow up.

I picked up the slime’s core.

 

“Want to eat?” (Kaito)

 

is what I asked Sylphy.

When Sylphy happily picked up the magic core, it emitted light and disappeared.

Sylphy also seemed satisfied as she was smiling.

After that, I discovered six slimes within an hour and knocked them down with one shot of Sylphy’s “God’s Thunderbolt”, but every time she knocked them down, she felt hungry and ate the magic core every time.

Apparently, it's not because she used the skill for the first time, but because she feel hungry every time she use it.

 

This day was my slime subjugation record in just one hour and I succeeded in hunting a total of 7 slimes.

However, there are no magic cores left in my hand. That means today's search reward has also become 0.

I was shocked on the loss of 1 billion and excited after watching Sylphy’s unexpected strength and that I was in a strange tension that I jumped in the record of my subjugation that I didn’t realize the seriousness of this matter.

The result of slime subjugation 7 meant acquiring 0 magic cores.

 

 

TL Note:

Hey everyone, here is your chapter.

Feel free to tell any typos in the comments.

Thank you for reading.


Next

Prev


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts