Evil Avalon



Chapter 50-Student Council

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-7}

(Sponsor- Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

"Why can't you just accept it!"



 



 Omiya-san raises her voice to express her anger while looking at the terminal screen.



 



 It all started when Akagi lost in a duel with D class and was threatened not to join the club that was created by the seniors of E class. In that case, Omiya-san applied to the student council to create a club that all classmates could join, but...



 



 However, all she got was a notice on the screen that said "Rejected".



 



 In order to create a club, you need at least 10 members and a full-time faculty member to be in charge. She has already confirmed that there are more than 10 students from Class E who want to join the club, and she had already asked the homeroom teacher, Ms. Murai, for permission to join the club, so they've already met the minimum requirements.



 



 Just when she thought she could start establishing and running the club as soon as she got the approval from the student council, the student council ruthlessly rejected the proposal, leaving Omiya-san to wonder why it was rejected.



"I'm going to complain to the student council!"

"Satsuki, wait a minute!"



 



 Nitta-san caught Omiya-san's arm as she tried to run out of the classroom and tried to calm her down. I agree that it's getting a little hot and we should take some time to cool down. The student council is a demon's paradise, and it would be wise for the students of class E to avoid approaching it carelessly.







 







 This is a meritocratic adventurer's school. While there are some notable students on an individual basis, it is the factions that effectively control the school and have the power to speak. If you want to have a voice and a position, you need to belong to a powerful faction.



 



 There are a number of powerful factions that exist, mainly among the students of the third year A class.



 



It's no surprise that the factions affiliated with the club activities, such as the swordsmanship club and the magic club, have a large presence, but the biggest faction is the student council. They have the authority to manage a huge budget that would be unthinkable in a normal school, and they have a large say in all club activities, school events, faculty, and alumni.



 



 The student council is the heart of the adventurer school. It is a prestigious organization that only the best of the elite who can study and dive dungeons can join. For this reason, there is no end to the number of undesirables who try to gain entry by flirting with titles and money.



 



 Then again, it's not as if the students in the student council are "decent". Many of them are headstrong, self-seeking, and full of pride. It is unlikely that us being the students of Class E , they would take any notice of us if we went to such a place to petition. In the game, she often clashed with the main characters, Akagi and Pink, and even got into a duel with them.



"I can't accept their decision unless I hear the reason.

"I'm worried about Satsuki going to the student council room by herself. I'll go with you.



 



 It's not a good idea to charge in when you're in an emotional state. It would be wise to take the calm Ms. Nitta with her  there. When I was thinking about this, she winked at me smugly and said, "It would be reassuring if you could come with me, Narumi-kun~ ♪.



 



 Even if you don't say so, I owe you two a big favor for saving me from being a bachelor. Let's go, shall we? It's time to show our manhood!



"You're coming with us, ......, so if anything happens, you can hide behind me.

"What?  ...... Oh, yeah, ......."

(TL: There goes the manliness)

 



 It seems that the image of me being the weakest has taken root in Omiya-san's mind. I guess it was a bad thing that she knew that I lost to Slime.I feel like I'm going to droop.



 



 But I'm not discouraged!







 







 *...*...*...*...*







 







 I followed the two girls down the corridor, which was carefully polished from corner to corner, until I came to the student council meeting room on the sixth floor.



 



 The entrance door was a large, heavy wooden double door. There was some kind of detailed carving of birds and animals on it. This door alone would probably cost a salaryman several months' salary. ......



 



 In front of such a door, Omiya-san took a breath as if to shake off her nervousness, and knocked. A few seconds later, a voice from inside said, "Come in."



 



 The door, which seemed to be heavy, moved more smoothly than expected, and once inside, I found myself in a room with a classic design.



 



 The tables and shelves were made of first-class materials that I could tell from a glance that they were expensive. Everything must have been imported. The floor was also made of polished marble with a deep red carpet on top of it. On the wall was a large landscape painting, elegantly illuminated by an antique chandelier.



 



 A boy with glasses was sitting alone on a leather armchair that looked as expensive as the chandelier. As a high school student, I was almost indignant that he was using such a thing in such a room.



 



 There was something golden glittering on the boy's chest. This was a badge that indicated that he was a member of a family with the rank of count, which was in line with the dukes. Even without this badge, you can tell from the atmosphere and appearance that he is upper class. I wondered if dignity was something that one's position made it so.



"What do you want?



 



 His eyebrows furrowed as he inquired about our identity. I can't blame him for wondering, though, since we came suddenly without an appointment.



"I'm Omiya. I've come to talk to you about establishing a club.

"Are you in the first year ...... class E?



 



 The boys have insignia on their chests, and the girls have colored scarves, so it's easy to tell which grade they're in. We are in the first grade because of the red insignia and scarf, and the student member in front of me is in the third grade because of the green insignia. The student member in front of me is wearing a green insignia, so she's a third-year student, and Kirara-chan, who called me out this afternoon, is wearing a blue scarf, so she's a second-year student.



(TL: For people who got confused 
Red-First year 
Blue-Second year
Green- Third Year)




 And the reason he knew right away that we were in Class E was because we didn't have our adventurer rank badges on our chests.



 



 If you've been dungeon diving for a number of years, you've had the opportunity to raise your adventurer rank by completing quests ordered by the Adventurer's Guild and taking promotion tests. Class E has not been able to dive the dungeon for a while, so with a few exceptions, they remain at 9th grade. On the other hand, most of the students in D class and above have reached the 7th level, so they wear the adventurer's badge on their chest.



 



 There is no school rule that says you have to wear an adventurer's badge, so you don't have to, but since it is a part of the school hierarchy, all students are required to wear it. So at this time of the year, it's easy to tell who's in first year E class by looking at their badges.



 



 As for me, I took the promotion exam, but I didn't pass, and I'm still in 9th grade. I'll never forgive that shitty examiner.



"Go home."

"I'm not leaving. Please tell me why my application was rejected."

"There are always people who don't know their place. ......"



 



 He looked at us as if he was looking at something dirty and spat at us. We would like to complain at least, but the other party is a knighthood holder aka the blue blood noble, so you never know what will happen. I think we should be careful what we say.


"You guys. Do you know where you are?"



 



 There was a room plate at the entrance with the word "Student Council" written in big letters, so there was no way I could be mistaken. I know that's not what you're asking, but I can't help but feel a little rebellious when you look down at me like that.



"I'm busy. Don't come back."



 



   Omiya-san tried to say something, but there was nothing she could do, and as if he had lost interest in us, the boy dropped his eyes to the papers in front of him and immersed himself in his work. It's hard to believe that a conversation can be established at this point even if you were to turn around and look at him, so let's go outside and check the situation first.



"Why can't you listen to us when you're on the student council?"

"Maybe we should go back to school.

"It seems like it's useless to say anything to that third-year senior right now. ......"



 



 Even if we wanted to talk to the student council, we would need to be introduced by someone. However, it would be extremely difficult for Class E, labeled as a failure, to get in touch with someone who might have contacts in the student council and ask them to bridge the gap. It's a tough road ahead.






 







 At a loss for words, we trudged back to the classroom.



 



 From outside the window, I could hear the shouts of the students doing their club activities. It was mainly the internal students of D class and above who were training. Even if the E class students were there, they were probably doing behind-the-scenes work or chores and not being allowed to participate in the practice.



 



 I'm sure that the club activities created by the E class seniors are probably practicing somewhere right now, but I'm sure they wouldn't be allowed to use the good location in the Magic Field. Class E students, who had entered the university full of hope to become adventurers, had to face a harsh reality.







 







 As I was getting ready to go home, thinking about how hungry I was, the two of them seemed to be talking about the dungeon dive.



"We're going to go dungeon diving tomorrow. ...... Narumi, how about you?"

"Fufufu a girl is  asking you out, so you won't say no, right~?"



 



 At times like this, Omiya-san says we should go to the dungeon to relieve our sorrows. She smiles cheerfully, saying that she can't afford to lose her temper over a few things.


 



 Tomorrow, I was thinking of ransacking Obaba's store for money, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to get to know the girls. I might be able to help Omiya-san in the dungeon, and I'd like to talk to Nitta-san about some things, too.



 



 When I expressed my willingness to participate, she asked me to go to the workshop now to check out the rental weapons. Speaking of which, I need to go see what happened to the ore I left at the workshop. When I told her that, Omiya-san seemed to be interested and asked if she could go with me.



 



 I didn't want to show her the mithril ore that I had left with him. ...... Well, I have an excuse ready, I guess.



 



 As I watched her pigtails swaying happily and the smile on her face as she smiled next to me, I gathered my things and decided to follow behind her.

TL Note- NU is not adding our Chapter tpfay for any of our series including Beast Tamer and A rank.......I don't know why they are so moody.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts