Evil Avalon


Chapter 58-A Moment of Laughter

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-5}


(Sponsor- Krazey)


(TL:By Rafael)

It was time to chat and laugh until the next Orc lord popped up. While we were eating the sweets we brought with us and chatting about trivial things...



"I want to join the circle too!"



 



 When Hanano wanted to hear about school, I told her that I had formed a circle, and she began to insist that she be included. When I gently refused, she flipped over and started rolling around in disgrace, saying "I want to go to the dungeon more" and "Onii is going to leave me alone."



 



I tried to persuade her that to let an outsider, a junior high school student who can't go into dungeons, into the adventurer's school circle was not allowed, but she wouldn't listen. In the end, she did the same trick I saw her do about an hour ago, crying at Satsuki and Lisa's feet to get them on her side, and I ended up being the bad guy again: ......

(TL: I can relate)


"I think it's good to let her in  we're just practicing."

"I'm going to need your help in the dungeon from now on, Hanano. Do you agree with me?"

"Yay!"


 



 Hanano has the same level as me, and we share a lot of confidential information about dungeons. If we're going to continue to dive into dungeons and aim for the deeper levels, we'll probably have to form a party. If that's the case, I was reasoned, it would be safer and more efficient for us to deepen our friendship through circle practice.



 



 My sister's eyes were moist and she was happy to hug them. If you spoil her, she's likely to cry and use the "push" card again, which is not a good thing. But they're awfully close. ...... They're exchanging contact numbers for the arm device I bought for them.....Good job sis.



 



 I've also bought my sister a dummy uniform and jersey so that she can discreetly enter the school, so she won't be caught out if she's just joining a circle. Well, what does it matter if my family participates in the circle's practice?


"What is the name of the circle?"

"There is no such thing. It's just a temporary place for classmates to practice."

"Well, I'll give you a name. How about Shining Colors?"



 



 My sister immediately suggested a clichéd name. I don't like the idea of using an existing clan name. I've never had a good image of the Colors.



"Maybe we could have something like  Hyakka Ryoran?"

"Maybe the NyanNyan family.

(TL:Hyakka Ryoran means "Countless flowers blooming in profusion")

 



Hyakka Ryoran....I'm a guy and I'm allowed to join ......, right? Also, what is the nyan nyan family?I don't like the idea of Satsuki taking over the flow of things, so I'll make a suggestion.



"How about ......Evolve, which starts with the letter E, since it's a circle for the E class?"

"E? Hmmm... ......End?'

"Or Exodus, which means "to escape the E class."

"How about Enigma, which means "mysterious group."

(TL: Eclipse for me)



 



 "HoAfter that, I tried to come up with more words with the letter "E," but I couldn't come up with anything that sounded right. We tentatively came up with "EEE" for now. It sounds like some kind of secret society, but we need a name to apply for a circle, so it's good that we have a temporary name.



"Huh? Come to think of it, how old is ...... Hanano-chan?"



 



 Satsuki asked the obvious question as she stared at the petite JC's baby face. This is because, with the exception of students at the Adventurer's Junior High School, only high school students and older would normally be allowed to enter the dungeon.



 



 There's nothing good about keeping this secret from the members, so I tell them honestly that I'm actually using the gate to sneak in. The main pillar of my dungeon diving plan is to raise my level with my family, not my classmates. When Satsuki heard this, she must have been thinking about it, because she agreed with me in a strangely honest way.



"So we'll be on our own for a while, huh?

"If it's just the four of us, it's probably quicker to dive into a dungeon than train at school after school.

"Yes,  In order to be able to deal with school-related problems, I want to get up to level 20 as soon as possible.

"To ......20?



 



 Although we plan to invite classmates to join later, it will take about a month before we can actually start working after the application for the circle is received. In the meantime, it would be better to focus on leveling up using the gates with only the current members.



 



 Also, in the game, after a while of forming a circle, the higher classes and upperclassmen will try to sabotage you in various ways. I don't know if the same kind of sabotage will occur in this world, but it's always a good idea to level up early so you can deal with it.



 



 Looking at the database on the terminal, the student council and the other major factions were not yet at level 25, so level 20 should be enough to counter them. Satsuki, on the other hand, was surprised to hear that I  was close to level 20. The little sister in front of her is already at level 19, so Satsuki should be able to catch up soon if she works hard.



 



 However, the level difference between the four of us is too great at the moment, so it would be better to power-leveling Satsuki and Lisa up to level 15, while Hanano and I move separately to get our equipment ready. Since Hanano seems to want to conquer a new level as soon as possible, I'll probably take her to a hunting ground where she can earn dungeon currency in the near future.



"Speaking of training. Have you seen the mail from Tachiki-kun?"

"I did. I haven't responded to it yet, though."



 



 She showed me the e-mail on her terminal while taking a bite of her snack. It was written that Tachiki-kun proposed to hold several practice sessions for the class competition.



 



 It seems that they are giving priority to inviting classmates whose levels have not risen as much as they would like, and Lisa and I, who are still level 3 in the database, have received an email requesting our attendance. Satsuki was not the target as she was level 4, but she had received an email as a communication item.



 



 Satsuki is happy to know that Tachiki-kun is also working for the class. In the main story of the game, he was the one who was the most sad when Satsuki was expelled from school, so I guess there is a future where they trust each other and work hand in hand in this world as well.



"Well, Souta is ...... not level 3 by any means, right?"

"I was actually level 5 too, but I just haven't updated it yet~."



 



 Normally, students at adventurer schools get appraisals and update the school's database when they reach a higher level, but at my level, I haven't updated it because it could bring trouble. Similarly, this will apply to Satsuki from now on.



"'From now on, you'd better stop appraising for a while. You'll be questioned if your level is increasing in suspicious way.

"But it's not good if you don't do it all the time, is it?"



 



 If you don't update the database, then you will remain at level 4. If that's all, Satsuki fears that she will eventually be found out, since some of the regular exams require measurements.


"If you change your job to Thief, you can learn a status disguise skill called Fake, then you'll be fine."

"Fake ......?  I don't remember there being such a skill in the Thief."


 



 Satsuki tilted her head and stared at the database on her terminal. The 《Fake》 can be obtained by raising the job level of the 【Sifu】 by one level, so I would recommend that you take it first even if you are going to become a 【Caster】.


(But a training session. That's a pain in the ass.)



 



 It's supposed to start tomorrow, but I don't want to attend because I have enough levels. I thought about skipping it, but Kaworu, anticipating that, sent me an additional e-mail earlier, "I'm going to pick you up, so be sure to come." I don't think I can escape.



"I have to go tomorrow, It looks like Kaworu will be picking me up from home.

"Hmm. If Souta's going, then- maybe I'll go too-."(Lisa)

"I want to go too."



 



I heard that the practice would be over in about two hours, so let's just get it over with and go home. If he had invited me, I should at least show up.



 



 And you, Hanano, you're no good.



 



 



 



 After that, I continued to drop the bridge while appeasing my sister's selfishness several times, and when it was time for dinner, I decided to end it. Next time we'll use the gate, so we'll be able to do it longer.



 



 I gathered up my luggage and led the way to the fifth floor where the gate room was located. After all, there was no one there at any time. As I gave her a briefing on the gate and encouraged her to register her magic, Satsuki, who had been looking at the terminal, said something strange.



"There's nothing on the map about this area, but I wonder why."

"Huh?....That's true!



 



I also opened the MAP from my arm terminal and checked it. Indeed, the area around the gate room is not mapped. The map on this device is created and distributed by the measurement staff of the Adventurer's Guild, so how could they possibly overlook such a place not far from the 5th floor entrance?



"Is there some reason ...... that something is being set up to keep people from coming?

"Oh, well. I'm tired today - we'll talk about the hard stuff later.


 



 I was about to sink into a sea of thoughts, but Lisa's words made me leave the place. It's certainly not something to think about right here.



 



 



 



 *...*...*...*...*...*



 



"Hey Satsuki. Lisa. Let's play again sometime later!"

"It's would be my pleasure!"

"See you later, Hanano-chan."



 



 The women hugged each other and waved goodbye to each other for a long time. Satsuki and Lisa both live in the dormitory, so they are within easy reach of each other. If they have the time, they can have as much fun as they want.



 



 I walked with my sister, who was mysteriously full of energy, along the tree-lined streets of the school, lit up red by the setting sun.



(By the way. That was a big development today.)



 



 If I can team up with them, it will be much easier for me to take part in school events and dungeon conquests. My sister and I seem to be on the same page, so maybe I should start making plans to accelerate my leveling.


TL Note- We thank Krazey for sponsoring this Chapter and below we are having a new section Reader Thought-@Evil Avalon  please share your thoughts on the current chapter and some of them will be picked for reader's  thought which will be displayed in the next chapter. You can share your thoughts through comments and discord chats for the current Chapter and they will be shown the the next Chapter. 


Reader's Thoughts:

Droze-HAHAHAHA, HOLY SHIT
IMAGINE.

Alucard-That was awesome!!! And this is the beginning of the bandwagon jump. Not awesome






Comments

  1. E for enema
    Explanation-enema is shoved through ass to upward.They're trying trying to shove themselves from E-class to A-class.Shitty thing but makes sense

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts