A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 8

Chapter 3- Best Friend and Sister 

(TL:By Rafael)

"I'm not alone. ......?"(Marin)







 







 Marin muttered quietly as she watched Cleo's back.

 

 It was a word that she had never expected to hear. It was unbelievable to her, as she had assumed that she was not accepted by anyone.

 

 Still, they were from Cleo, the one and only Cleo.

 

 In Marin's mind, her trust in him was in a league of its own.



"Trust everyone. ......"(Marin)



 



 The next words that came to her mind were those of the girl who was her best friend.

 

 I wondered what Maki was thinking when she said this. What was she thinking when she told me that she was my best friend?





"I'm ......!"(Marin)





 





 She clenched her teeth tightly.

 

 Marin struggled to free herself from the spell deep in her chest.



"I'm not alone. ......!"(Marin)





 





 And that's when she said it again.

 

 Something flew out of the ordinary girl who had been clothed in the skin of a saint.





"Mr Gown, please step aside for a moment!"(Marin)

"Oh, oh, ......!"(Gown)





 





 --It's okay to get lost later.

 

 But if I don't move now, I will definitely regret it.



"I will apologize later. I'll  surely apologize later, just give me a little time. ......!"(Marin)



 



 Marin said, and then applied healing magic on Maki.

 

 A pale light enveloped the young girl. 

I'm not a true saint by any means. Even so, I have made more effort than others when it comes to healing magic.

 

 What was the reason for this?

 

 I think it was because Cleo fell and injured himself when she was a child.



"Marin, san ......"(Maki)

"Maki, ......?"(Marin)



 



 

 It was when I was thinking about it that Maki opened her eyes and said.



"You're my sister, aren't you ......?"(Maki)

"Maki, don't talk. ......!"(Marin)

"I'm so happy. I've always wanted a big sister."(Maki)

"Please, please don't say anything else. ......!"(Marin)



 



 Marin takes Maki's hand.





"I've always wanted a sister......Ehehe.......... But I'm a little sleepy right now. ......"(Maki)

"Huh ......?"(Marin)

(TL:.......)





 





 it was the next moment.





"Maki ......?"(Marin)





 





 A young girl.

 

 Whose hand was in her adorable sister and best friend's hand.











"No, of course not, This has to be a lie, Maki............?"(Marin)











 











 --slurp.

 

was spilling like fine sand......
...lifelessly.......


TL Note: So what do you think, A possible death or a miracle? Comment your answer below.





Comments

  1. Slurp???
    Did a wild slime appear during the translation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mah heart... Don't do this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, at this point Kaon HAS to die a torturous death or it just wil not be fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give her a revelation and maker her true saint bro. I'm sorry to break the 4th wall, but she's in the damn cover of the Novel, she can't die, that would be false advertisement (ToT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts